Looking for Somebody i can record with

LilyXD_'s Avatar LilyXD_11/4/15 8:08 am
12/20/2015 10:22 am
Meechi's Avatar Meechi
Basicaly, I run a small channel that was 17 subs and 1 video, iv decided to start making gameplay but I want to do it with somebody,

If you would like to apply here is the following questions you need to answer

Age?
Male/Female?
Do you do it for the money?
Why do you want to record with ME?
LilyXD_
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2015 10:22 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
Meechi
Age? 16
Male/Female? M
Do you do it for the money? Hell no
Why do you want to record with ME?. the question should be why do you wanna record with me....im funny, awesome ,and have 100 subs and wanna grow more so the world can know SilentDeath and also becuase i love minecraft <3 .... i would love to collab with you hopefully you with me, im 16 years old as stated and will be on only on weekends since i love to focus on school :/ , but still get an avg of 50-100 Views per video and almost at 100 subs... i also do GFX and intros and all that other sexy shit....so add me in skype @ silentdeathGFX ASAP!
11/24/2015 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IkeKnight35
Male
Do you do it for the money?: NO
Why do you want to record with ME?: After Schoolwork at Wesleyan University I Like To Play Online. How ever I'm Bored Of Not knowing anyone on the net.
11/23/2015 7:09 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Cassia2001
Age? 14
Male/Female? Female
Do you do it for the money? Not at all
Why do you want to record with ME? Playing alone is never fun. I'm always up for factions or mini-games, etc with some other people.
11/20/2015 10:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Erythmia
Age? 14
Male/Female? Female
Do you do it for the money? Nope!
Why do you want to record with ME?

I want to record with you because I feel like we can have a great banter off of each other! I look forward to working with you if you consider my application!
11/19/2015 12:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
adwad99
Age? 16 and 3 quarters
Male/Female? Male
Do you do it for the money? Nah
Why do you want to record with ME? I always like working with people who are at the same stage as me so we can grow together and help each other. I would love to work with you
11/19/2015 1:16 am
GamingPotatoTrey
I'm 19
Male
I don't do it for money I do it to make people laugh and smile
I would like to record with you because I myself am a youtuber trying to grow my channel through collaborations. And adding random new people helps with variety and spontaneous things help generate more viewers.

If it's any constellation I have a private server setup we can use with a few different options for different mod packs on FTB.
11/18/2015 9:25 am
CreeperInstinct
Age? 17
Male/Female? Male
Do you do it for the money? Yes offcourse. but making videos is really something I love to do. Maybe I can do it with you guys.
Why do you want to record with ME? I wanted to do what I love the most. Recording & playing games with other people.

- I can Edit Blender Intro templates like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2pD1KXstsM
11/18/2015 1:57 am
Level 70 : Legendary Artist
Devgirl Neko
If you're still looking for someone, I am a 20 year old female, I don't do monetized let's plays, and I'd want to record with you because why not? Sounds fun, but I could only do an occasional guest thing, not a full-time partnership because college has me neglecting my own 30+ subscriber let's play channel due to reasons.
11/17/2015 9:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
RapidzYT
GreenMatiusI am a male homosapien

That made be laugh xD
11/05/2015 7:18 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
GreenMatius
I am a male homosapien who is attempting to be a Youtuber. I am actually looking into doing an adventure series with someone but the only person i know who is willing to set a multiplayer server is not available. I don't play minecraft or collab with people for the money and i am not all that comfortable sharing my age in public. But i am definately over 15 and you can verify my maturity via: www.youtube.com/user/greenmatius.

I would like to do a collab outside minecraft if your are interested. If you are, you can find me on skype witg username greenmatius
11/05/2015 4:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
D123dk
Age? 14
Male/Female? male
Do you do it for the money? for fun
Why do you want to record with ME? I would like to record video with some new people
11/04/2015 10:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Alexjr07
Age? 16
Male/Female? Male
Do you do it for the money? For the funsies
Why do you want to record with ME? I'm always looking for new people to hang out with
11/04/2015 7:43 pm
wasdkangatari23
Age? - 15
Male/Female? - Male
Do you do it for the money? - its all about the fun
Why do you want to record with ME? - Cause i just need some friends and stuff
11/04/2015 6:35 pm
JustChilledGamesGM
Age? 15
Male/Female? Male