Looking for someone to help fund this network. INFO

hoopzah's Avatar hoopzah7/29/16 5:52 pm
7/29/2016 5:59 pm
FawksX's Avatar FawksX
Hello, my name in mason, I'm 17 years old and currently creating this Network. As of right now, I can only just fund by myself the Factions server, HUB, BungeeCord, Build server and a few small salary's.

I am not limited to just one investor, the more i have the better the server will be able to grow, all will receive shares.

I'm looking for an extra person who can help fund at minimum $35 a month, to get a good start, any more will allow us to do more things. Here's the deal, I hope you know you can't expect to receive money/profit right away. Any donations will be split into firstly server money (money to keep the server running) then your share, which will end up getting you something out of this. Once the server gets enough donations, you will no longer need to fund the server, but will still receive a % of donation money for helping.

You will not have the 'Owner' tag nore be classed as an owner, you will be an investor/Funder, obviously you will receive permissions, but you do not have the authority to demote staff, recruit new staff etc. must speak to me first.

Requirements:
- Be able to fund at least 35$ a month

- 20$ is a builders salary, 15$ range from plugins, to developers or any small advertisements.

any extra information will be discussed through either email or Skype.

Form:
Name:
How much you can put in:
Skype Or Email:
hoopzah
Level 1 : New Miner