Looking for someone to play with :)

Jordan1232's Avatar Jordan12324/7/17 6:13 am
4/7/2017 12:57 pm
austin1298's Avatar austin1298
Hello there, my name is Jordan, im 13.5 yrs old.I've played mc for over 4 years now.
I'm looking to play with someone who is funny and isn't too serious about the game.
I love to play modded minecraft .Any modpack is cool. So if u want to play with me, add me on skype.

Jordan1232
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/07/2017 12:57 pm
Level 25 : Expert Skinner
austin1298
I have recently restarted my gaming group and just set up the teamspeak. If you have a serious minecraft group and want your own channel, I can provide that. If you're looking for new people to meet including fellow minecraft players then you are in the right place! Also there will be random game giveaways to people just playing or being on the TeamSpeak! Come check us out!

Gaming Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/outerheavengaming#
TeamSpeak: ts85.gameservers.com:9198
04/07/2017 11:24 am
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
I'm 15.
I have been playing for 8 years.
I don't have Skype but I do have discord.
I get very serious durring boss battles, but usually I'm just cool and relaxed.
As for modpacks I don't really care which one I play as long as it's not too grindy.
And I would love to play on a modpack with someone since my siblings computers are too outdated to play with them on it, I am just looking for someone fun to play with.
And one last thing, I don't have a mic so don't expext me to voice chat.

That's all for now, but if you want to know more you need only ask.
Respectfully Striker107.
04/07/2017 10:55 am
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
CrazyChicken1
Hello hello!
I would love to play with you.
I would prefer discord but Skype works too.
Here is some "Intel" xD

Play time:2-3 years
Youtubers watched: Ssundee, Captainsparklez, Jerome etc
Other: I love playing games and I had lots of friends one time but got no microphone for a while so I haven't taken contact in more than 1 year.I miss the good old playing Minecraft with friends
And yes don't worry I am not serious at all...like...really....I joke a lot....and....I'm pretty weird...Poop...Hail chickens...Mianite series please come back...lol

If you want to play me just message me.
For now, I don't really have a mic but I hope of getting it in the next month...And I can play on the laptop which has a mic if all other precautions fail...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome