Looking for staff and builders for my new network

Silvercrafted Owner's Avatar Silvercrafted Owner10/19/14 9:03 pm
1 emeralds 256 7
10/20/2014 1:11 am
Chrispyfries's Avatar Chrispyfries
Hello my name is TheCrystalFox I have a new minecraft network that needs the staff and experienced builders, all information on ranks and builder information will be provided in the spoiler tabs below, the ip is 50.152.113.127

Click to reveal
Builders:

I am looking for experienced builders to build my spawn
You have to have built for a server before.

All builders will be provided with tools that are needed to complete the task, if there is a plugin needed to complete the task

Click to reveal
Staff positions:

I am looking for a co-owner
2 Admins
5 Moderators
5 Helpers
As well as 3 developers

Application format:

Position your aiming for:
Irl name:
In-game Name:
Plugin making ability:
Why should I accept you:
Special Abilities/Talents:
Silvercrafted Owner
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/20/2014 1:11 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Chrispyfries
Position your aiming for: Co-Owner or Admin
Irl name: Christopher
In-game Name: Chrispyfries
Experience: Been playing Minecraft since the early alpha builds, and admin on roughly 6 servers in my time playing.
Building ability: out of 10 probably a 7
Plugin making ability:out of 10 4-5
Why should I accept you: Because I am very mature, I am very experienced in admin positions and I will not abuse my powers.
Special Abilities/Talents: I am very good at handling problems, helping people with glitches and other misc. things.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to playing with you.
10/19/2014 11:13 pm
xX21gandersonXx
Position your aiming for: Admin
Irl name: Garrett
In-game Name: Garrettanderson
Experience: I have been an admin before on several servers although they shut down after a few months.
Building ability: I can build a lot of things although it has been awhile since i've built something big.
Plugin making ability: No experience in this but will learn if needed
Why should I accept you: I'm a great guy, nice, awesome, and a good Admin. Won't abuse power and what ever you say goes.
Special Abilities/Talents: I get along with people well and am very friendly.
10/19/2014 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SoSlimeh
Position your aiming for: admin
Irl name: Zachary
In-game Name: builderzach101
Experience: Alot i currently own a server and i have been mod/admin on 10 other servers
Building ability: im not a great builder but i think i'd do (6/10)
Plugin making ability: none.
Why should I accept you: i am very helpful and i can help others on the server i also can be on alot in my free time and i had staff experience so i know what to do if something goes wrong
Special Abilities/Talents: i am good at plugins (if that helps)
10/19/2014 9:53 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
TheBumbliestBee
Irl name: Drew McNamee
In-game Name: XMOAB2DEATHX

Experience: I have had one experience as an admin and a few others as moderators, my moderator positions didn't last potentially long due to the servers not being very well maintained, let's just hope that yours doesn't join that list of servers.

Building ability: I don't build very well when it comes to structures, I can do pixel art considerably well, I've done lots of pixel art.

Plugin making ability: I can't make plugins, but I've done a few bits and pieces of JS Coding and I've got a ton of experience with HTML and CSS.

Why should I accept you: Because I've got the most experience when it comes to Technical work, I did a bit of troubleshooting with servers and can fix common errors and generally just make a support for the server if it needs it.

Special Abilities/Talents: I can do graphics, such as 3D Rendering and such.
My English skills are definitely a strong point for me.
I have vast knowledge on computer hardware and the internet.

Hope you accept or even consider my application.
10/19/2014 9:43 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BlogCraft
Position your aiming for: Co-Owner/Admin
Irl name: Aron
In-game Name: blognorfblud
Experience: I have owned a few servers and have been playing for 4 years.
Skype: If I am accepted I will tell you, I don't like putting my Skype out there.
Building ability: I'm not the #1 builder I would rate it at like 5
Plugin making ability: Not too good, I never finished learning Java
Why should I accept you: I know what i'm doing, I know how people play this game and I can do basically anything you ask.
Special Abilities/Talents: Great with people, I am a fast thinker, and I am good at configuring plugins.
10/19/2014 9:25 pm
cutejojo12
Irl name: Jordan
In-game Name: Matvrity
Experience: I have had some experience in the past few months on some servers that never really made over 2-5 months. I was moderator on 3 servers and admin on 5 servers.
Building ability: I know how to build basic stuff but not a lot of big stuff.
Plugin making ability: I have no plugin ability but i have a lot o ideas of original plugins
Why should I accept you: You should accept me because i can bring a lot of stuff to your server. I can bring you a lot of original ideas and features that could be perfect for the kind of server you are aiming for. I know how to make a server look good but not code I know the basic commands of an admin. I am french so that might be a plus . If you need more to know just pm me!
Special Abilities/Talents
10/19/2014 9:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
Silvercrafted Owner
You are accepted, your position will be added to your profile tomorrow at approximately 3:30 pm eastern standard time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome