Looking for Staff and Developers on BeastCraft!

Creeperslayer675's Avatar Creeperslayer6757/31/14 5:27 pm
8/1/2014 11:32 am
Creeperslayer675's Avatar Creeperslayer675
Anyways heres the template to apply.

[im sorry if i do not reply to your application its either im busy or i'm not on]

IGN [In game name]:

Time Zone:

What times are you most active:

Have you been banned on other servers:
[if so try to list why were you banned on that server]

Why do you want to become a part of staff:

Previous experiences as being a staff:

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

What rank are you seeking for:

Why we should choose you:

Anything else you want to add:

!!Be sure to add as much details as possible please!!
Creeperslayer675
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 11:32 am
Creeperslayer675
BUMP
08/01/2014 11:01 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Babyportal69
BUMP
08/01/2014 9:11 am
Babyportal69
BUMP
07/31/2014 8:14 pm
Babyportal69
BUMP
07/31/2014 7:39 pm
Babyportal69
BUMP
07/31/2014 6:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
10legitfrog01
u add me cause I don't know yur Skype :3
07/31/2014 6:45 pm
Babyportal69
i sent u a request.......
07/31/2014 6:43 pm
10legitfrog01
okay
07/31/2014 6:40 pm
10legitfrog01
server ip? so I can start?
07/31/2014 6:41 pm
Babyportal69
add me on skype
07/31/2014 6:31 pm
10legitfrog01
IGN [In game name]: 10legitfrog01

Time Zone: Pacific Time

What times are you most active: I am active most of the day and sometimes late at night when I want to stay up and play that late.

Have you been banned on other servers:
[if so try to list why were you banned on that server] I have never been banned on any servers because im a good boy

Why do you want to become a part of staff: I fell like what I can input as a staff is going to be really good and is going to influence other members to stay on cause of how nice I am going to be to them. I have past experience on being staff I have been all staff ranks so I know what is given and what there job is to do. I am very kind to anyone that wants to be a good friend of mine :3

Previous experiences as being a staff: Co-owner [1] Head-Admin[2] Head-Builder[1]
Mod[5] helper [9] and builder [3] I have been other staff such as developer but those are the extra slots of staff that is added on and is not normal for every server to have.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since it was in beta I have grown to love what minecraft has done and how it came across to be from the past and it has certainly grown to be fun and to last me from being bored at my place. I love the way it is on how its a free world to where u can do whatever u want to I also love the mods that were add so that's why I always am on. I also play it on the xbxox360 for a year cause I wanted to see what that was all about and I do like it cause it adds a twist then on the PC

What rank are you seeking for: well it depends what is opened for me because I don't care about the ranks I mainly care about the safety and the kindness the server will get if I am staff (Preferably Builder, Mod, Helper) if I start out as helper I hope I can grow to become a admin in the future.

Why we should choose you: I am loyal and I have more experience then u may think. I am a above average builder, I can Build things that will benefit the server in any way, I know when someone is duping Ex: There base is filled with the same kind of armor the same amount stacked. I can tell if someone is hacking very easily, Ex: I do /v twice fast and get hit that means he hacks (Force Field/ Kill Aura). I will Welcome anyone that's new to the server, so they would enjoy the server and love it. When I'm on I see Most staff members off or afk. I will try to enforce the rules to all players, friends or not I will /warn them. When there's more then one mod on and if he getting spammed with requests I am the kind staff that will get my job done that is thrown at me I can join your website and be on that 24/7 if there's a problem that's happening. I have mine chat so I can check if anyone needs help I can also check to see what's happening if I am gone or I cant be on my PC momentarily.

Skype: Legitfrogdoesmc [Note:] I mainly use Skype to chat with people because I don't like to talk cause my house gets loud with my siblings screaming so it maybe annoying to some.
[Its Required]

Anything else you want to add: I love to play sports I am very active and smart with plugins/commands/helping etc. I will say I do kid around sometimes. I wouldn't say i'm 100% mature because if I was I wouldn't be fun to the members or other staff I would say though I am mature enough to stop when told to. [If u can add the IP so I can join to check what the server is all about that'd be great!]

My kind regards 10legitfrog01
07/31/2014 6:35 pm
Babyportal69
Accepted, Congrats btw i am owner of Beastcraft
07/31/2014 5:55 pm
Creeperslayer675
BUMP
07/31/2014 5:43 pm
Babyportal69
BUMP
07/31/2014 5:33 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
DrakenGames
IGN [In game name]: Drakenslayer141

Time Zone: EST

What times are you most active: depends but mostly from 3-12PM during school

Have you been banned on other servers: Yes but not for a good reason.
[if so try to list why were you banned on that server]
There was an idiot owner on a server that I was the head-admin on. He banned all the staff just to talk to us(And I can get someone to vouche for me).

Why do you want to become a part of staff: I need a new server to play on and every server that I play on I like to help out so staff is my best way to help.

Previous experiences as being a staff: I have been in every staff position except for helper and developer for at least a month

How long have you been playing Minecraft: A year but I have known of it for three years and I have an extensive knowledge of it

What rank are you seeking for: Any but the higher the better of course

Why we should choose you: I am fairly easy to get along with unless you are an idiot. I don't put up with any mess or anyone going against the rules

[Its Required]
07/31/2014 6:35 pm
Babyportal69
Actually , Denied
07/31/2014 5:37 pm
Babyportal69
Accepted, Congrats btw i am owner of Beastcraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024