Looking for staff/Builders/Coders For the new BnTCraft serve

BuRRiTo5533's Avatar BuRRiTo55336/30/16 11:13 pm
1 emeralds 222 6
7/3/2016 8:55 am
Musixiem's Avatar Musixiem
Hello Guys This is the owner IamBuRRiTo5533 I starting a new server and need people who code and build whoever helps will get a staff postion based on how much you helped. This server is gonna be a Skywars, Hungergames, Prision, Kitpvp, opKitpvp,Factions,and opFactions.

So i need alot of builders and coders to help with permissions and setting everything up i have already done alot for just one person trying to get the server to look nice but i need help so we can get this server running as quick as possible and upgrade the server to a bigger and better server

If interested Leave a comment with:
Have you ever helped with a server:
what you specialize in:
How old are you
BuRRiTo5533
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2016 8:55 am
Level 18 : Journeyman uwu
Musixiem
What you know: I know how to make hunger games maps, and how to make them even so nothing is too overpowered. I know multiple styles of building, and am experienced in WorldPainter, WorldEdit, and VoxelSniper
Have you ever helped with a server: Many many servers in the past, some currently.
what you specialize in: Terraforming, building, building hunger games maps.
How old are you: 16
07/02/2016 11:54 pm
MUSAM
IGN: MUSAM
What you know: I'm an experienced Builder with 4 years behind me and know how to build detailed and amazing structures.
Have you ever helped with a server: Ive been a Moderator and builder in one server and a BT member as well as a Mod in another server
what you specialize in: Building/Moderating
How old are you? im 15 atm.
Thanks a lot for your time and hope i can help with your server,
MUSAM
07/01/2016 2:51 pm
TheBuckster05
What I know: I know how to run commands, use the new structure blocks, use the new, command block layout, and build
Have you every helped with a server?: Yes, I have; I have been the builder for a server, and I have been the builder for one tiny lobby on Hypixel .
What Do you specialize in: I am a fast typer. I am a good coder. I am smart and can get things done efficiently.
How old are you?: I am 12, but I know how to do past the basics and can get things done fast and quick.
Thank You, Sincerely,
Buck, (AKA TheBuckster05)
06/30/2016 11:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
DemolitionPvP
What I know: I know how to setup plugins and do all sorts of stuff along those lines (Can't build to save my life)
Have you every helped with a server?: Yes, I have helped make tons of successful servers not to mention, my own, and would be pleased to help you and your server rolling.
What you specialize in: I specialize in setting up plugins and doing config and all sorts of stuff like that.
How old are you?: 14 (I am young, but I know what I am doing and I am very mature)
07/01/2016 2:23 pm
BuRRiTo5533
Hey i added you on skype when ever you get the chance just accept it and we can talk
06/30/2016 11:32 pm
EndlessZone123
What you know: knows hacks when i find hackers. Finding exploits to the server.
Have you ever helped with a server: yes as a hacker catcher. not any more.
what you specialize in: catching hackers. Knows most hacks.
How old are you: 13

Hi i would love to help catch hackers on your server. I can easily tell if someone is hacking or not. This can also keep me entertained when I'm bored. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome