Looking for staff! [Builders] [Mods] [Devs]

Beefstr's Avatar Beefstr7/30/14 1:03 pm
8/3/2014 2:23 pm
Beefstr's Avatar Beefstr
Story- As of now, I Co-Own a pixelmon server, Ghostsurvival.mcpro.co, and I've noticed something. We take on and off dips in the server popularity. One day we have 5 people on the next 30+ people on. I'm almost certain that it's because they get bored. Now I have an idea to fix this problem, and to fix it I need builders, but I'm still looking for staff like Mods and Devs.

Builder- As a builder you will work with others to build the things requested. To be builder, we want you to have basic knowledge of World Edit.

Designer- Designers come up with designs and ideas for the build, and then they tell the builders what kind of a build to do. Doesn't require World Edit knowledge, but you need to be able to come up with a cool design.

Terraformer- Terraformers make the land around the builds, make islands, floating islands, ect. To be a terraformer, you must know Voxel Sniper, and if you know World Edit, that helps too.

Devs- Devs will perform things like: Creating plugins, adding plugins, and fixing server problems(Like crashing and stuff). Requires knowledge of how to create plugins.

Mods- Mods will be on the server and perform things like: Moderate chat and enforce the rules, co rollback any griefed things, and help players. Requires knowledge of basic essentials commands, like /ban, /kick, /mute, ect, and knowledge of Coreprotect

How good you are with World Edit:
Builds that you've done(If you only have pictures, send it to Beefstrisaboss@gmail.com):
Past experience:
Anything else worth mention:

-Designer Application-

Past experience:
Builds that you've done(If you only have pictures, send it to Beefstrisaboss@gmail.com):

-Terraformer Application-

Past experience:
How good you are with VoxelSniper/WorldEdit:
Terraforms you've done(If you only have pictures, send it to Beefstrisaboss@gmail.com):

-Dev Application-

Past experience:
What kind of plugins you make:
How long you've been doing stuff with plugins:

-Mod Application-

Past experience:
What you'd do in a griefing situation:
Why you'd make a good Mod:
What commands you know:
Have you ever been banned:

P.S. Please use correct grammmar/spelling. Also, I've posted a post on this already, just wanted to make a new one that's A LOT better.
Beefstr
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2014 2:23 pm
Beefstr
Still looking for Buildes and devs!
07/31/2014 4:02 pm
Crafterchris007
Hey beefstr did I get any of the staff positions yet?
08/01/2014 12:29 pm
Beefstr
Sorry, but no.
07/31/2014 3:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
PuppyCoal
Hey Beefstr, you haven't messaged me on Skype yet !
07/31/2014 4:40 pm
Beefstr
Yes I have
07/31/2014 3:06 pm
Crafterchris007
-Builder Application-

Minecraft IGN: crafterchris007
Time You can be on the server: I can be on the server from about 7:30 A.M and 4-7 hours throughout the day except if I have plans and get off around 10:00 P.M.
How good you are with World Edit: I know the basics of World Edit and I can use it but I am going to learn much more about World Edit and practice it daily.
Builds that you've done(If you only have pictures, send it to Beefstrisaboss@gmail.com ): I am working on my own server and I have started a spawn and I love to built modern day houses but I can build almost anything that you would tell me to build.
Past experience: I have my own server but its in progress, I was a mod on another pixelmon server, and a head-Admin on a regular mine craft server.
Anything else worth mention: Starting September 7th, 2014 I won't be on a lot but still be on like 1-4 hours a day cause I am starting my school. Thanks for reading.
07/31/2014 9:42 am
BurtleRemix
Minecraft IGN:Non
Time You can be on the server:English Time 10am-6-7pm
How good you are with World Edit:Very Good
Builds that you've done(If you only have pictures, send it to Beefstrisaboss@gmail.com ):Sent!
Past experience:Worked on a server called Maizcraft but someone hacked it and griefed then it got closed
Anything else worth mention:I luv building stuff
07/31/2014 11:08 am
Beefstr
You have been accepted.... I cannot find you there's a lot of sweenys out there.
07/31/2014 9:32 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Adventura44
Applying as a builder and a mod (hopefully also to be considered -using the information below- for the role of designer)-

Minecraft IGN: Adventura44

Skype: Would prefer not to share publicly but will be happy to (if accepted) over P.M.

Time You can be on the server: Weekdays: 6pm-9pm GMT- Weekdays, (British) bank holidays and (British) school holidays: any time from 8am-10pm

How good you are with World Edit: I would describe myself as 'well-read' above all else- with not much experience I am proficient in practice, but know the 'ins and outs' of technical theory.

Builds that you've done(If you only have pictures, send it to Beefstrisaboss@gmail.com ): I have sent you an email containing 5 or so images of my best builds for other servers I have worked with (I am not at liberty to disclose the names of these servers, but I can tell you that 1 specifically has been greatly successful.)

Minecraft IGN: Adventura44

Skype:Would prefer not to share publicly but will be happy to (if accepted) over P.M.

Time You can be on the server:Weekdays: 6pm-9pm GMT- Weekdays, (British) bank holidays and (British) school holidays: any time from 8am-10pm

Past experience: Non specifically as a moderator, although I have previously been involved as a member of the design/ build team of successful online servers, and I am always willing to experience new things!

What you'd do in a griefing situation: (Assuming griefing is disallowed on your server) I would first question both the party accused of griefing and the party claiming to have been griefed, until I can come to an informed decision on what happened. Once this decision had been made by myself and possibly my fellow mods if I could now come to a conclusion, I would, (in accordance to your server rules on disciplinary measures to griefing) proceed to warn the party at fault that further defiance of the rules may result in a ban. I would ask that they re-familiarize themselves with the rules, and (where possible) work to aid the party affected, by either helping to fix the damage they caused, paying the affected party, or apologizing. If the party refuses, without this being made an official disciplinary measure, I could not do any more to make them. If said individual re-offends, I would proceed to ban them.

Why you'd make a good Mod: I am fair, not easily swayed in my veiws unless the argument against them is just, considerate, open-minded, happy to contribute to debates that concern me (-equally happy to 'keep out' of those that don't), enjoy working as a team, hope I can make a difference for the best by aiding those requiring aid!

What commands you know: Most essential commands, would happily revise those I am not familiar with.

Have you ever been banned: No.

Anything else worth mention: Please do not be put off offering me either of these positions by my age, as I believe I am mature enough to handle being a mod/ builder as well as any adult!

Using the Information above I would also like to be considered for the role of designer- if you have any further questions for me please don't hesitate to ask!
07/31/2014 11:10 am
Beefstr
From what I see, you're applications look good. Can you possibly send pictures again? They didn't send.
07/31/2014 8:51 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
Retro-Reloaded
-Builder Application- -Designer Application-
Click to reveal
Minecraft IGN: RetroReloaded
Time You can be on the server: Anytime really but it varies due to family (rarely)
How good you are with World Edit: basic knowledge and could do with some more knowledge
Builds that you've done(If you only have pictures, send it to Beefstrisaboss@gmail.com ): I'll put my pics in a spoiler Below
Past experience: I've worked on three previous servers and all owners have given me great responses to my builds. One server was a prison server and so I designed and built the places for players to hang and work. Another server I built for was a private server for close friends. I built them a greek spawn so they could focus their builds around a central point. The final server I have worked with is a network. I helped build a spawn for them and hubs for the games and other places players can go to.
Anything else worth mention: I'm cool *puts on shades*

Images for Builder/Designer (Click on images for better preview)
Click to reveal
The Private server spawn in progress.

First Modern House I built.

Most recent modern house

-Mod Application-
Click to reveal
Minecraft IGN:RetroReloaded
Time You can be on the server: Anytime really but it varies due to family (rarely)
Past experience: I am part of a cadet force and due to my rating there I have to enforce rules to stop people being hurt or otherwise. (This is IRL)
What you'd do in a griefing situation: Teleport them to an area removing all their items and putting them into an adventure mode to tell them this is their first warning. After that if it happens again I would ban them from the server for 24 hours. If it happens again after that they are perm banned.
Why you'd make a good Mod: I have experience from real life that I can put in game and due to my maturity can have fun with players yet enforce rules at the same time.
What commands you know: The basic essential commands
Have you ever been banned: Nope, and It'llbe kept that way
Anything else worth mention: I'm cool *puts on shades*
07/30/2014 10:45 pm
Crafterchris007
-Mod Application-

Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft IGN is crafterchris007.
Time You can be on the server: I can be on the server everyday starting from around 7:30 and 4-7 hours throughout the day except if I have plans and ending around 10:00.
Past experience: My past experience is I own my own server (still in process), i was a mod on another pixelmon server, and Head-Admin on a regular mine craft server.
What you'd do in a griefing situation: In the situation of a greifing I would first give them a warning and repair all the damaged areas (if its spawn or shop that is griefed I would report them to high staff) and if he did it the second time I would report them to higher staff.
Why you'd make a good Mod: I would make a good mod cause I can control chat very well and I always am willing to help anyone, I know a good about of commands, I would enforce the rules a lot, and I am a alright builder.
What commands you know: The commands I know are //set (number), //outline, //wand, /vanish, //copy, //paste, /ban, /kick, /invsee, /fly, /tpo, /tp, /gm 1, /gm 0, /summon, /speed, /nick, /pex, /co, //undo, //redo, /mute, etc.
Have you ever been banned: I have been banned a couple of times but most of the times are for stupid reasons like the staff hate me.
Anything else worth mention: Starting September 7th I will start school which means i won't be on that much but still maintain to be on a couple of hours. This is the last time I am posting this and thank you for reading.
07/30/2014 6:50 pm
Mayo13
Minecraft IGN:
ZZero360
Time You can be on the server:
I can dedicate about 3-7 hours each day.
Past experience:
I have had a server of my own with 50 slots, and I have been admin and many other ranks like mod on other servers with 50 + slots.
What you'd do in a griefing situation:
What I would do in a greifing situation was to notify a staff member, temp-ban the greifer and attempt to fix what they greifed.
Why you'd make a good Mod:
I think I would make a good moderator because I have a lot of previous experience, I can be active to monitor players making sure that they follow the rules, and to make sure the server has a great commnuity.
What commands you know:
This could go on for a while, I know a LOT. Example Group Manager: /mangaddv /mangadd /mangaddi /manuadd, Basics: /tpa, /tp, /tphere, /sethome, /home, etc.
Have you ever been banned:
Yes, I have been banned, reason being me and the owner of a server were arguing about an update in minecraft, eventually he banned me.
I've been playing minecraft for a while, and know a lot about pixelmon also.
07/30/2014 7:22 pm
Beefstr
I'll msg you on skype about it in an hour or so.
07/30/2014 6:25 pm
Crafterchris007
-Designer Application-

Minecraft IGN: My minecraft username is crafterchris007
Time You can be on the server: I can be on the server everyday starting from about 7:30 and going for 4-7 hours a day and get off around 10:00 but if I have plans I won't be on
Past experience: My past experience is I have a server (not up), I was a mod on another pixelmon server, and a Head-Admin on a regular minecraft server
Builds that you've done(If you only have pictures, send it to Beefstrisaboss@gmail.com ): I am creative with builds and I can come up with very unique builds, Also I like to build nice looking houses and building. I really like designing modern day houses but I can build and design pretty much anything.
Anything else worth mention: I won't be on that much Starting September 7th because my school starts.
07/30/2014 6:11 pm
Beefstr
Come on. Can we get at least one designer?
07/30/2014 5:44 pm
Crafterchris007
Minecraft IGN: My minecraft username is crafterchris007.
Time You can be on the server: I can be on the server everyday starting from 7 A.M for about 4-7 hours a day and i usually get off around 10 P.M but if I have plans I would probably not get on.
Past experience: My past experience is I have been a mod on nextgen.mcpro.co, I have hosted my own server but never got it running, and I got Head-Admin on a not so popular server
What you'd do in a griefing situation: In the situation of griefing I would first give whoever greifed a warning and rebuild what they destroyed, then if they did it again I would report them right away to a higher staff member and rebuild the destroyed builds.
Why you'd make a good Mod: I would be a good mod because I can control chat very well and help anyone how needs help, and enforce the rules. I could help with some builds if you need me too, and do everything you guys tell me to do.
What commands you know: The commands I know are //set (number), //outline, //wand, /vanish, //copy, //paste, /ban, /kick, /invsee, /fly, /tpo, /tp, /gm 1, /gm 0, /summon, /speed, /nick, /pex, /co, //undo, //redo, /mute, etc.
Have you ever been banned: I have been banned on ghost survival for some bad reasons cause I raided Epicanimlmodzz, I asked for stuff but I was joking, I got banned on some servers but I didn't do anything.
Anything else worth mention: I have donated for master and upgrade from master to high roller. Starting Sepember 7th, 2014 I won't be on as much cause I have school. Thank you guys for reading.
07/30/2014 5:00 pm
ppat324
Did you message me? Cause i didnt recieve anything. Also, when i connect to your server, it is stuck at logging in.
07/30/2014 5:24 pm
Beefstr
Idk why, that's never happened before. I'll try and help you solve this through skype.
07/30/2014 4:51 pm
Beefstr
Still on the look for staff, please apply
07/30/2014 3:34 pm
Beefstr
For now, we need more builders than mods, so please, if you can, build, apply.
07/30/2014 2:46 pm
ppat324
Minecraft IGN: kreepier123
Time You can be on the server:6-8 hours a day
Past experience: I have been Owner to mod of many different servers, and have learned a lot from them.
What you'd do in a griefing situation: I would see if anyone lived near the place, and ask them if they saw anything, then i would use coreprotect to find out who was the one that destroyed the blocks.
Why you'd make a good Mod: I would be a good mod. because I feel that I can help keep the server clean and free from people that want to ruin the fun and rewarding experience this server can get. I also would like to be a mod because I have had a lot of experience running servers and can multitask very efficiently. I also have a very positive attitude and am a very nice person, who can help others and get along very well.
What commands you know: most of them , since i was once an owner. /tp /home /ban /tempban /kick /mute /warn
Have you ever been banned:Nope
Anything else worth mention: I am 16, and a very mature person.
07/30/2014 3:33 pm
Beefstr
I'll msg you about your position later.
07/30/2014 2:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Farmer
SBSolar
Can't do plugins and stuff like that yet.... but I can make a website if that is needed.
07/30/2014 2:29 pm
Beefstr
Yes, we are in need of a website designer, if you could tell me your skype or any other way of communication, I will msg you about it.
07/30/2014 2:10 pm
Level 36 : Artisan System
wrenchdogs
Minecraft IGN: Charmanderflame
Time You can be on the server: I can be on any time between 10 AM to 10:30 PM PST about everyday, if my parents don't drag me anywhere, that is.
Past experience: I have been an admin and a co-owner before, and I had to apply for both. I have also helped run a friend's server in the past.
What you'd do in a griefing situation: First, I would give the person a warning and ask them to stop. If they do not stop, I will ban them, most likely permanently.
Why you'd make a good Mod: I am very mature and helpful. I am also quite friendly, as well! I will also help players when needed.
What commands you know: I know a pretty large amount of the commands. I think I might actually know all of them.
Have you ever been banned: Not once!
Anything else worth mention: Sometimes I am very busy. I will be less available during the school year, but I will try to be on when I can.
07/30/2014 2:23 pm
Beefstr
This looks like a good application, I will message you about it on skype later.
07/30/2014 1:54 pm
XGN Frostey
Minecraft IGN: RnBxReMiX
Time You can be on the server: Every Day 1-6 Hours
Past experience: Been mod on 5 different servers including omega realm
What you'd do in a griefing situation: i would ask the person to stop... if they dont stop i will ban for 5 minutes... if they do carry on then i would permanently ban them.
Why you'd make a good Mod: Im very friendly and im super mature! ive also ran my own server peaking up to around 40 people every day!
What commands you know: mostly all! too much to list
Have you ever been banned: yes ounce because i banned the owners friend for griefing.
Anything else worth mention: not really except from sometimes i am away on buisness calls.etc
07/30/2014 2:26 pm
Beefstr
Denied, sorry, you have a chance if you were to fix your grammar mistakes.
07/30/2014 1:41 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Moved to Server Recruitment.
07/30/2014 2:28 pm
Beefstr
Sorry, didn't see the Server Recruitment section, thanks for moving it.
07/30/2014 1:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
PuppyCoal
Minecraft IGN: corn3000
Time You can be on the server: Pretty much every day for 1-12 hours.
Past experience: I've run my own server, Co-Owned a server, been a builder on a server and been a mod on a server.
What you'd do in a griefing situation: I would tempban the grief, and rollback. If I cannot rollback, I will either rebuild the structure, or compensate for the damage in materials.
Why you'd make a good Mod: I have lots of knowledge of being a staff, and I am very mature and calm. Also, I'm very friendly.
What commands you know: Too many to list. (I know way more than what I need to know for this rank)
Have you ever been banned: Once, because my friend made me grief.
Anything else worth mention: If Mod is not available, then I would also love to be a designer!
07/30/2014 2:25 pm
Beefstr
Looks good, will message you on skype later.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome