Looking for Staff and Builders! 200 players server!

PicrosPhoenix's Avatar PicrosPhoenix4/25/15 10:22 pm
5/1/2015 11:19 am
Wouter_Arsalan's Avatar Wouter_Arsalan
Hello, i am a Co-Owner of a server we call "Paradex" and in need of assistance from other players. Our server is based on a minigames server which will have alot of minigames to play. Positions in need: Builder (4) Plugin Guy (1-2) - Our plugin guy will have to undergo installing plugins through Filezilla. Plugin Guy will also fix some issues with plugins which our current issue right now is with Worldguard. Admins (2-3) - Admins will setup the plugins installed ex. minigames, kits, etc. Our server has a 70% uptime, would make it 90-100% but we have to do constant reloads since we are fixing things in configs. To apply, answer the given questions below, and further questions will be held through Skype chat, Skype name: PicrosPhoenix, make sure to say that you were brought through this topic. We are not judgmental about age, for we are only focused on your skill and trust, server ip: paradex.zanity.net:26330. TO BUILDERS: Come to the server instead and i'll give you a build test. Am online right now Here are the questions.

What position do you want to apply for?
What is your skype name?(If you have, if not then i'm fine with that)
What timezone are you in?
What country do you live in?
What is your in-game name?
How long can you be active on the server?
Have you had any past experience with this role?
Why should we accept you?

AGAIN REMINDER: BUILDERS WILL DO A BUILD TEST IN THE SERVER: paradex.zanity.net:26630

Thank you for reading, have a nice day!
PicrosPhoenix
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2015 11:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Wouter_Arsalan
What position do you want to apply for?
Admin.

What is your skype name?(If you have, if not then i'm fine with that)
wouter.arsalan (you can Always contact me)

What timezone are you in?
Gmt +2

What country do you live in?
Holland

What is your in-game name?
arsalankiller

How long can you be active on the server?
Every day 5/7 hours

Have you had any past experience with this role?
Yes, I Whas co-owner on the biggest server of my country and have experience with training new staff members and that kind of stuff.

You have those standart message like: I will dedicate all my time or i will not Abuse. well they say that to impress you -,-. I should accept me cause i fit in the team, i am close to players, and after all i am funny so yeah.

Thanks for reading!
-Wouter
05/01/2015 8:48 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Zombie
NexGen_Insanity
Hey,
NexGen here, just responding to your post in regards to a builder position. Let me know if you still have positions or you can just add me on skype: Insanityguy!
PS I do commission based work only*
Regards,
Dan

https://imageshack.com/user/nexgeninsanity
04/28/2015 4:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
baddevilboy98
What position do you want to apply for? I would like to apply for Admin

What is your skype name?(If you have, if not then i'm fine with that) james_swallow98

What timezone are you in? GMT (10:00) sydney time.

What country do you live in? Australia

What is your in-game name? baddevilboy98

How long can you be active on the server? I can be active often from after school to late at night, soon i will be getting my own pc so i can be on more often.

Have you had any past experience with this role? I have been admin on other servers also been head admin. but the server couldn't stay up as we couldnt find donators.

Why should we accept you? I will dedicate my time into the server.
I know the basic commands and i learn fast. I do NOT abuse powers and i dont make my own rules, I simply enforce yours.
04/28/2015 4:01 am
WolfieUMB
IGN: yogskaft

IRLN: Blake Green

A little about yourself:I love history and math.I play basketball as a hobby and been playing minecraft for 3 years now, ill be on this server a lot after school and if im enjoying myself, im in south Australia so you can just get an Australian clock if you need
(Some questions you might ask)
What Do you have to offer:I will offer love and peace in short words.>Long Reason
I have seen many griefers and saw 2 today, I just hated them but then again there is fun with them. For example banning them and banning the ip so they can never join.
Any experience:I have been staff on 8 servers
But sadly many of them had trouble with money.
what am i good at: honestly i have to admit im pretty good with world edit.
Good Builder:Amazing with world edit and building houses
What is a staff member:Now when i would ask some players who are begging for staff define staff they will probably say oh Op or Admin (Complete total power) but this is a different meaning to me.To me it means someone who is trusted and given power to support the server.

I hope u have enjoyed
-Peace out
04/26/2015 12:26 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
MikelGamingTV
What position do you want to apply for? Anything offered.
What is your skype name?(If you have, if not then i'm fine with that) michael-stock15
What timezone are you in? +10:00 (Sydney, AEST)
What is your in-game name? MikelGamingTV
How long can you be active on the server? 6-8 Hours a day on weekends and 3-4 hours during the week.
Have you had any past experience with this role? Yes, I have experience in every position, Owner, Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod, Mod, Head-Builder, Builder, Apprentice Developer, Trusted, Helper, etc. I've owned heaps, I've worked on heaps and I still currently own a server but I'm considering letting it go if I can get a good rank on another server, I've always worked on servers under 100+ players and I really want to step up my skills, I've been playing for 5 years now.
Why should we accept you? Because I can guarantee your servers improvement, as I'm friendly, unbiased and I work hard, but also have fun. I can also YouTube the server if you need.
04/26/2015 12:43 am
PicrosPhoenix
Hello Mikel! You can partake the build test but it will be the position of head builder I'd like you to give your very best, me and future recruited builder will judge your build if it's head builder worthy or builder worthy. Join paradex.zanity.net:26630 to do the build test. It's currently LIVE See you there!
04/25/2015 11:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joelsawyer
What position do you want to apply for? Administrator or Moderator
What is your skype name? Joelsawyer1
What timezone are you in? No idea
What is your in-game name? ThePurified
How long can you be active on the server? every day
Have you had any past experience with this role? Yes, I also am currently a helper on another server
Because I have valuable building ideas and jokes and I like to have fun whilst acting professional
04/25/2015 11:11 pm
DM15
What position do you want to apply for? Builder

What is your skype name?(If you have, if not then i'm fine with that) sir_moriarty

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

What country do you live in? United States of America

What is your in-game name? DemolationNation

How long can you be active on the server? 3-5 hours a day unless there is an issue.

Have you had any past experience with this role? Yes. I have built on many servers and recieved ranks because of my buildings.

Why should we accept you? I believe you should accept me because I am loyal, I will be available when needed, I'm friendly and can work efficiently, I love building anything and everything, and I'm very experienced!
04/25/2015 11:02 pm
lookatpie199
What position do you want to apply for? Builder
What is your skype name?(If you have, if not then i'm fine with that) austin.kolo1
What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
What country do you live in? U.S.
What is your in-game name? "PrimedWolf"
How long can you be active on the server? 3 - 4 hours a day maybe unless something comes up!
Have you had any past experience with this role? Yes, I'm a very experienced builder.
Why should we accept you? I think you should should accept me because I'm loyal, experienced, trustworthy, hard working, and love server work!
04/25/2015 11:05 pm
PicrosPhoenix
Updated the post, builders will have to come in the server and to a build test Hope to see you there!
04/25/2015 11:13 pm
lookatpie199
Is the server down? i tried connecting and its not there..
04/25/2015 10:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
MMA557
What position do you want to apply for? I am applying for Admin

What timezone are you in? I live in the Eastern Standard Time

What country do you live in? I'd rather not specify this sorry

What is your in-game name? My ign name is MMA557

How long can you be active on the server? I actually just heard of this server but I wanted to apply early

Have you had any past experience with this role? Yes I have a lot of experience I am actually a Admin on another server but I really want to expand my staff experience

Why should we accept you? You should choose me because I am hardworking, dedicated and I have a lot of staff experience

Thank you for reading, have a nice day!
04/25/2015 10:53 pm
PicrosPhoenix
Do you have skype?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome