I'am looking for staff!

projectmystic's Avatar projectmystic5/25/15 10:42 am
7/8/2015 1:34 pm
projectmystic's Avatar projectmystic
Hello, I'am ProjectMystic and i'm looking for staff for my new server. The server will be a vanilla survival and will require a few plugins and perms. To apply please follow the proper format below:

IGN:
Email:
How long have you been playing MC?:
Why do you want to become staff?:
Comments:
projectmystic
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2015 1:34 pm
projectmystic
I have seen them all and are currently picking the positions right now, thanks for your concern about this i do appreciate it.
06/30/2015 5:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
PixelatedGaming
=p heh heh
06/30/2015 5:25 pm
PixelatedGaming
bump
05/28/2015 1:12 am
Ginger_Ninja_707
look ptojectmystic can you please read our apps as your server looks very god and I would love to be head admin /co-owner.
Thanks
05/25/2015 12:03 pm
PixelatedGaming
IGN:pixelmon29
Email:pixelmon29@gmail.com
How long have you been playing MC?:3 years
Why do you want to become staff?:I have a lot of Experience, and I own a pretty Famous server in MCPE. Im not too good with plugins, but I can do a bit of editing, because I can Code a little bit in java and python. I am also very loyal, I will not do anything stupid and stuff like that because otherwise Ill probably get demoted. I am not stupid, I know precalculus.
Comments:NOT KIDDING
I wish to be mod

Join my MCPE server if you like, If you make me mod, I might make you mod on my server if you tell me your MCPE username.
PixelMC Factions
IP:Pixelmc.leet.cc
Port:10055

*I don't use my Skype that often.
05/25/2015 11:30 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
belzabethiblish
IGN: edge_edit

Email: jorge.uriel1@gmail.com

How long have you been playing MC?: 4 years

Why do you want to become staff?:
I have managed too many servers of my own and others as well. Personally I love being staff and directing a hard working and efficient teams to make an enjoyable environment for everyone that's why I like to be part of the staff.

Comments: I checked your profile and you don't have anything yet. You should post some pictures of the server to attract at least some new people to it once you open it.
05/25/2015 11:22 am
Level 30 : Artisan Zombie
Adam03cool
IGN: Xx_ItsOMGAdam_xX
Email: adam.astbring@gmail.com
How long have you been playing MC?: 4 years
Why do you want to become staff?: Im good at plugins and i know much plugins and i would like to become an Admin and i will help you get more players and a lot of stuffs!
Comments: Thanks for reading and i would be really happy so yea thanks for reading and have a good day!

~Adam
05/25/2015 11:09 am
Ginger_Ninja_707
thanks
05/25/2015 11:08 am
Ginger_Ninja_707
Ign:GingerNinja707
Email:gingerninja707@btinternet.com
How long I've been playing mc: 3 years
What position I'm applying for: Head-Admin/Co-Owner
Why I want to be staff: I want to be staff because I love helping out. other players, and I love giving other people advice. I think I would make a great co-owner as i can control staff and be firm as well as having a joke and having banter. I implore that you take my application into consideration as I love helping out new and old players and I think the position of Co-Owner.

Comments:Thank you very much for taking my app into Consideration. Btw I won't be on the server til Friday. Thanks.

GingerNinja707
05/25/2015 11:05 am
Level 33 : Artisan Pig
godlikewars
read the pm, and thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome