Youre nuts

AaronC's Avatar AaronC5/25/15 12:44 pm
1 emeralds 242 4
5/27/2015 8:59 pm
northdelta_shot_pvp's Avatar northdelta_shot_pvp
This server has closed down, I am commited to another server.
AaronC
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2015 8:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
northdelta_shot_pvp
Name:sam
IGN:northdeltastars
why should we choose you as staff? you should choose me or staff because I am truthful kind nice. I help people join the server and try to help them stay on. I will make sure every staff is doing there job and make sure no hackers hack I hope you think I am worthy.
past experiences: I know all of the mod commands and a majority of admin commands no past experience Skype me if you want to no more. I am applying for moderator
05/25/2015 11:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
AaronC
Bump
05/25/2015 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ravensky
(Admin, Be more detailed if applying for Admin)

Name: Verónika Lind.

IGN: Ravensky15

Why should we choose you to join our staff?
Because i want to help the server grow more popular, Help advertise and make the server clean from rule breakers and hackers etc, Solve problems that players can't do on their own, Encourage them to come back when available, Welcome the players to the server if new example ''Welcome to the server, Enjoy the fun and if you get bullied or see rule breakers report immediately. Remember to read the rules! '' I like helping and building so it's no problem at all

Past Experience: Yes only the basic mod/admin rank commands
What do i Kick for? Command?: /kick <playername> <reason> This particular forcibly removes a player from the server, Normally as a punishment. You can add a reason to this command, which shows up on their disconnect message. For example:
/kick RuleBreaker Griefing This would kick the player RuleBreaker, and on his/her disconnect message screen, it would show ''Griefing''.
What do i TempBan for? Command?: /tempban <playername> <datediff> This command kicks a player from the server, and also bans them, preventing them from rejoining for an amount of time mentioned. Unfortunately, you cannot add a reason to the end of this command. The format for the temporary ban times are as follows: /tempban RuleBreaker 1m This would ban them for a total of 1 minute.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1h This would ban them for a total of 1 hour.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1d This would ban them for a total of 1 day.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1w This would ban them for a total of 1 week. It’ll show up as 7 days.
What do i ban for? Command?: /ban <playername> <reason> This command forcibly removes a player from the server, But, Also prevents them from re-joining… Permanently.

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00).

Available times: Five to seven hours.

Skype(If you wish to keep this private PM me): Ronja5000.
Thank you for reading, Hope you have a good day or night.
- Ravensky.
05/25/2015 2:10 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
DerpyFortune
Name: Thomas
IGN: DerpyFortune
Why should we choose you to join our staff? Why should you choose me to join your staff? I am very honest, will not lie for any reason. I am trustful and I would like to help get this server going. I will not leave the staff for any reason, but if I am offline for a while, it means that I am working, or on vacation. I'm not saying that you need to accept me, I'm just saying that if you accept me, it will be worth it.
Past Experience: Moderator on OoverMC, but the server was taken down (I don't know why, I tried logging on and it was down, and still is), Head-Admin on Cubical, but the owner took it down because he got majorly frustrated with plugin installations.
Available times: 4-8pm Central Standard Time, times change depending on whats going on, but I will tell you if something is going on.

Skype(If you wish to keep this private PM me): I don't have Skype... Only because my parents blocked it on my computer.

BWT I'm applying for Moderator
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome