[JOKERCRAFT] LOOKING FOR STAFF

MizzPandaz's Avatar MizzPandaz5/30/15 4:02 am
1 emeralds 89
ABOUT US

JokerCraft is a brand new server commencing to your sever list soon! We're going to offer a strong and tight community, while keeping it fun and safe. We want to start off as a modded skyblock server. The SkyFactory 2 server will offer prizes upon completion of a task (in your book). Upon growing of the server, we'll buy some more servers for our OWN mini-games, and more modded servers as well!

POSITIONS

We need all positions filled, here is the list:

2x Developers | You MUST BE ABLE TO CODE JAVA! A Developer is someone who makes plugins, not configures them. You are above the Head Of Staff and cannot be fired by the Head Of Staff. It'll come down to me, or a CO- Owner.

1x Head Of Staff | You're job is to manage staff. You must know how to use ESSENTIALS! You're job is to manage staff and keep peace with in them. You also accept and deny applications for Helpers.

1x Head Admin | Your job is to lead projects with the other staff. You get a big part in who's promoted to the next level, so communication skills are HUGE with you.

3x Admin | Your job is simple. You attend to the server, and watch over the mods etc. Making sure they're doing their job.

2x Mod | You attend to the needs of people.

4x Helper | You assist with anyone who needs help or assist to any admins that need something done.

5x Builder | Have antiquate building skills.

APPLICATION

• Name:

IGN:

Position you're applying for?:

Do you meet the requirements I listed above for that job? If so how?:

Experience in this job (Not looking for "I was admin one time for this server."):

Are you willing to join the Skype chat?:

Why should I choose you? What makes you more qualified?
MizzPandaz
Level 1 : New Network