Looking for Staff!

WillyThePanda's Avatar WillyThePanda7/3/15 11:25 am
7/5/2015 12:48 pm
WillyThePanda's Avatar WillyThePanda
Hello, today I announce that we are looking for dedicated staff members, once again!

Server: s7.minespan.com:25746
WillyThePanda
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2015 12:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ClooCloo
IGN: ClooneyWho

Why i want staff: I want to become staff because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.​
I would also like to be staff as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.​ I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.​ Not only that, but furthermore i would like to get the opportunity to train the Mods and Helpers so they themselves can progress as staff and make it better for them. Finally if i get the position i can be there to guide new players to where they need to be going. Thanks for reading

Past Experience: My past experience as staff has been a great journey, i have been staff on many american servers although i am English. I have been admin on some very popular servers and builders too. I was paid by those servers to build as they liked what i was providing for their community and it kept bringing players!. I know all the commands needed for the staff ranks and i know how to use them effectively without abusing. I am trusted by hundreds of players and everyone knows that i can do my job, i make many players happy and keep them happy on the server

Thankyou for reading and i hope i am in for a chance
ClooneyWho
07/05/2015 12:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
WillyThePanda
Application Pending.
-Get on some today.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome