Looking for Experienced Staff

KaZz_PvP's Avatar KaZz_PvP10/3/15 4:57 pm
10/11/2015 7:05 am
Coolked's Avatar Coolked
Hey, I'm KaZz,

I'm looking for experienced staff to help me out finishing stuff before releasing a Factions server. I need Helpers, Mods, Admins, Web Developer. Here's the application form:

IGN:

Your age:

Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where:

Staff position wanted:

Why this position?:

How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server:

Would you financially support the server if needed:

Do you have building skills? (1/10):

Any other skills/experience:

Have you played Factions?:

Tell me about yourself:

Thanks for applying, if you are accepted I will PM you and send you the server IP and my skype.

Thanks!
KaZz_PvP
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/11/2015 7:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Coolked
So, uh how do we know if we're accepted?
10/06/2015 5:57 pm
HellfireHero
IGN:
ShadowzDragon
Your age:
Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where:
Yes i have worked as a builder and admin on cookiecraft and am currently a builder on ravangedcraft
Staff position wanted:
Admin,Builder,or Head-Builder(can u clarify what you mean by admin, like what will I do
Why this position?:
I like helping people solve issues and building structures like spawns,arenas,etc.
How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server:
Maybe 1 hour a day on weekdays on weekends maybe 3-4 hours a day
Would you financially support the server if needed:
I possibly will be able to
Do you have building skills? (1/10):
10 being good probably a 9 mostly cause there are a few categories im ok at
Any other skills/experience:
I like playing with other people while im not helping other members
Have you played Factions?:
Yup RavengedCraft has factions on it as a main game and I helped build some of spawn
Tell me about yourself:
I am in 8th grade,love science, and love tutoring younger kids
10/06/2015 3:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BlazeExplosion
IGN: BlazeExplosion

Your age:14

Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where:Yes i have been staff for 2 weeks but server shut down server Twilight Factions

Staff position wanted:I want a low position to get your trust first

Why this position?:Because i want to crawl my way up to you

How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server:1-6 hours weekly

Would you financially support the server if needed:i would but i dont have money if i have money at that time i would

Do you have building skills? (1/10):7

Any other skills/experience:I have been Builder twice Co-Owner once Mod three times

Have you played Factions?:Yes i have

Tell me about yourself:Well my name is Andrew and im 14 as i sead thats all
10/06/2015 3:15 pm
Coolked
IGN:

Your age: 16

Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where: I've been a staff member on many servers on various occasions. Most of the servers I've administrated and/or moderated have failed, but I can guarantee you I've had experience. On some of the servers I have started out as a Moderator, then promoted to Admin quite quickly, although most of these servers I've started out as Admin. One example would be the 'RageNetwork' owned by ChaseHD1. It may be on PMC lying about somewhere but I am not entirely sure.

Staff position wanted: Administrator.

Why this position?: Because I believe I can take this role appropriately and fit well within the staff team. I believe great administration is key to a server's success and I believe that I can add to the server.

How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server: As much time as I can. Weekdays I may not be on too much but I can definitely to weekends.

Would you financially support the server if needed: No, sorry I'm broke xD.

Do you have building skills? (1/10): 6.

Any other skills/experience: I can add to the mood of the server when I am online and create a friendly atmosphere. I judge punishments fairly and if needed I will discuss with a member of staff if I am uncertain whether to make a decision.

Have you played Factions?: Yes, I have

Tell me about yourself: I live in the UK (still with my parents), my timezone is GMT+01:00 and I love Krispy Kreme donuts.

I hope my application is enough to convince you!
-Coolked/TogglingKA
10/06/2015 1:06 pm
KaZz_PvP
Bump
10/05/2015 2:47 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Lennie2306
IGN: Lennie09

Your age: 14

Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where: Yes, on a few servers, though it was around 2 years ago, I have been mod on a recent server for 2 months

Staff position wanted: Mod/Admin/Helper

Why this position?: Because I think that these three positions are the best for people wanting to help others and the server

How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server: 1-2 hours school time 5-7 on Holidays (Now)

Would you financially support the server if needed: I would if I had paypal, (and money)

Do you have building skills? (1/10): I think 7.5 out of 10

Any other skills/experience: I am good at World Edit and Terraforming.

Have you played Factions?: Yes, many times, and currently

Tell me about yourself: I live in Adelaide, Australia and have been playing Minecraft for 3 and a half years. I am skilled at archery in game and real life, I am also a Pentaholic
10/05/2015 2:24 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
MC_Kaiser
Instead I will accept any rank.
10/05/2015 2:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
YourGoogleNightmare
IGN: Spooky_Ghoost

Your age: 17

Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where: I was an Admin on three servers, all three of them were shut down, one due to the owner having too many issues with the server and players, another was because of the owner having too many personally issues, and the last one, no one really knew why they shut it down... And I have also been a Mod and a Helper on another server that was shut down for reasons I don't know. :/ (I guess I get picked by the wrong people....)

Staff position wanted: I would like to have Admin but I will also take Mod if you feel that would be better for me.

Why this position?: I feel I would be a great Admin because I want to be able to help and moderate not only just players but the other staff as well I feel like I would be a great helper to you too because I am great with most vanilla and plugin commands due to having so much staff experience and I would also be able to help make the server a more friendly place if needed.

How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server: I would spend a lot of time playing the server and I would spend most of my time helping if I am EVER needed as I am available most of the time except when I am at work or at school.

Would you financially support the server if needed: If I am ever able to support the server I will attempt to.

Do you have building skills? (1/10): I think my building is almost a 3/10, (Yes I am that bad...)

Any other skills/experience: I am decent at redstone, I am very helpful, I ask questions whenever I need an answer, and if I ever need to punish someone I ask questions first and get ALL the facts before any actions are taken.

Have you played Factions?: I have played lots of factions and I love the idea of it, I love pvp and I love teams within it.

Tell me about yourself: Well I am 17 and I work and go to school and yet I somehow always have free time. And I am very polite and rarely swear, I am also very active. I always want to help too, so if you EVER need help, with commands, punishments, watching over players or staff, or anything at all you can always count on me to be there. c: Thanks for taking your time to read this! Have a great day!
10/05/2015 2:12 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Jordanm38022727
IGN: JuzJordan

Your age: 15 I am also very mature.

Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where: I have definately been staff before, I have been staff on two servers infact. I have been staff on a popular server named HazardCraft, this server I resigned from but I was moderator for around 5 months. The owner really liked me but it was getting to hard for me. I have also co-owned one server, it was a private server and I enjoyed it a lot, it was named GlobalMC and I was on there for around 2 months.

Staff position wanted: I would like to go for admin.

Why this position?: This position gives me more authority and that means I can help the server out much much more. I can also punish those who don't follow the specific rules, and of course always help other out around the server.

How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server: I would consider around 2-5 hours on weekends and around 30Minutes- 3 hours on weekdays, as I have school it is abit hard but can always make some room for this commitment.

Would you financially support the server if needed: Of course I would. I would make a big commitment to the server if needed.

Do you have building skills? (1/10): 8/10 I have been builder on a couple of servers.

Any other skills/experience: General plugins, building and I love to play gamemodes like factions, hunger games and other things.

Have you played Factions?: Yes I have and I really enjoy it.

Tell me about yourself: I am 15 and I like to help out new servers to become popular servers, I have helped in 2 servers and I like to advertise for servers and make big commitments to the servers I enjoy.

I hope you enjoyed!
-Jordan
10/05/2015 2:08 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Chowee
IGN: ShinyAssassins (Dominic) Hello kazz.

Your age: 19

Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where: Ausrealms admin (9 months), Moderator on acemc (Stand in for owner 1-2 months) and i owned a server named cakesPvP but due to lack of donations it was shut down after about a year or two, a quick google search will find these..

Staff position wanted: Anything you think im deserving of. Preferably admin but that's up to you.

Why this position?: Because you need to trust one before they are your 3rd/2nd in command.

How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server: All my time if i must. I don't work because i'm in my gap year from high school to university.

Would you financially support the server if needed: I would donate, yes.

Do you have building skills? (1/10): 6-7

Any other skills/experience: Experienced in c++, most plugins (worldedit, pex, some battlearena, essentials), active.

Have you played Factions?: It's all i play:) along with prison.

Tell me about yourself: I'm fun when its appropriate but stern when its required. I'm a greek born australian person who adores soccer and minecraft. I don't make skins but i have tried. I hope you take me into consideration, thanks for your time.
10/05/2015 2:01 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
MC_Kaiser
IGN: The_Yolo_Reaper

Your age: 13

Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where: Yes, I am Owner of one (Test Server) I was admin of 2 for 1 month then was taken down because of no donators, mod on 1, same no donators, builder on 1 (still builder) it is under redevolpment at the moment

Staff position wanted: Admin

Why this position?: Because I want to help those in need of assistance and I will punish those who violate the rules.

How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server: 4-5 Hours per day. Unless I have events going on (Currently my parents are divorcing)

Would you financially support the server if needed: Yes, when I get a PayPal account I would Donate to this server.

Do you have building skills? (1/10): 7

Any other skills/experience: Redstone 7/10. Managing 9/10

Have you played Factions?: Yes, but I don't really play it for I dislike PvP

Tell me about yourself: I am kind person mostly. I can deal with those who need punishments. I can help people. I am a Grammar Nazi. I like to help servers in my freetime. I LOVE BUILDING AND REDSTONE!!!
10/05/2015 1:39 am
KaZz_PvP
Bump
10/03/2015 5:06 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
deenbayside
IGN: Crazysteve102

Your age:15

Have you ever been staff before? For how long and where:I've been Helper on MineSuperior A Network server for 2 months and i've been a mod on mcpvp. I have been staff on many other smaller servers like WynCraft & BrickNetwork

Staff position wanted:Admin

Why this position?: I want to become Administrator because i feel that it's the best position i can help you with because i great at managing staff and Administrative work the most.

How much time would you spend helping or playing on the server:I can play daily for 3-5 hours on school days and whole days on non-school days

Would you financially support the server if needed:I will financially help the server if i see that it is worth or I see that it has potential to become something big

Do you have building skills? (1/10):7

Any other skills/experience:Coding- Java HTML C++ Staff Managing√√√ Server Control √√√ Serious Situations √√√

Have you played Factions?:Yes i've played many factions servers due to the fact i've started playing minecraft 5 years ago and loved it.

Tell me about yourself:I am 15 im in Magnet classes i like doing sports like Basketball and Football i love playing games like CSGO and COD, but my most favorite game is Minecraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome