=Looking For Staff= ---___{Waffle Kingdom}___---

MusicManiac's Avatar MusicManiac3/24/15 2:09 am
3/29/2015 5:43 pm
KianPMC's Avatar KianPMC
I'm looking for some people who are interested in helping me build a new server.

Some details:
Survival/Towny/Jobs/Factions ~ Everyone enjoys survival, but survival itself can be boring. In this server we would have 4 different districts, districts you choose based off your play style. Each faction has jobs they can do to earn money, and also gain ranks in the process. The people within these Factions work together to rule the land and take over the other factions. However, if you decide you'd rather play alone, you can also be a roamer.

Minigames ~ We are going to offer a wide variety of Minigames. Highly developed parkour maps, Hunger Games, Prison, Spleef, PvP Arena's/Mob Arena's, Boat Races, Rainbow Runner, Roller Coasters, and Mazes!

Creative/Plots/Build contests ~ Just wanna show off your skills and build for fun in creative? No problem! We will also host building contests as well as other neat events in this world.

Waffle Kingdom's Challenges ~ This includes our very own version of Skyblock, Survival Island, Underground survival, and more where you compete to complete challenges and reach the top of the leader boards!

I want this server to be unique and exciting and fun and awesome! With your help, we can make this happen. Thank you!

I need the following:

2 Owners: MusicManiac, Kenny
2 Admins: (none) (none)
3 Mods: (none) (none) (none)
4 Builders: (none) (none) (none) (none)
2 Helpers: (none) (none)

=Recruiting Form=

Name: (IGN)
Nickname: (Optional)
About you: (Interests, hobbies, etc.)
Experience: (Server experience? Are you a good builder?)
Job you are applying for: (You may apply for 2)
Why? (Give detailed description of why I should accept you for this job.)
Other? (Anything else you would like me to know?)

Thanks!
MusicManiac
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2015 5:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
KianPMC
Bump!
03/27/2015 12:54 am
KianPMC
Bump.
03/25/2015 2:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Haleii
Name: (IGN) Halei

Nickname: (Optional) Haley

About you: (Interests, hobbies, etc.) I love drawing, baseball, and anything having to do with the computer.

Experience: (Server experience? Are you a good builder?) I am currently moderator on another server, and I am good at building, but only if it is pixel art.

Job you are applying for: (You may apply for 2) Moderator or Admin Possibly
Why? (Give detailed description of why I should accept you for this job.) You should accept me as staff for these reasons.
1. I am very active. I am on for about 10 hours a day.
2. I am mature. I can deal with things properly without tension, so it doesn't disturb other players.
3. I know the difference between right and wrong, which means I wouldn't abuse, even if my life depended on it.

Other? (Anything else you would like me to know?) I sound very young, but I am very mature. It's actually quite funny. I am also female.

I hope you decide to hire me, I will do the best I can on my part to make the server the best it can be, and let it show its true qualities.
03/25/2015 1:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IamVoxii
Name: (Processors/montage_HD)
Nickname: (Processors/montage)
About you: (Interests= I'm currently interested in Photoshop/GFX and Computer Engineering , Also I enjoy gaming to the max and finding and learning new things about people makes me happy., hobbies= Some of my hobbies are Parkour (irl) GFX and becoming a entrepreneur!
Experience: (I've held my own server that based around 10-35 players on at all time , I didnt get enough donations / keep up with money so I had to shut it down ( age 12 i made it ) also I've built many things before and i'm very experienced when it comes to redstone , architecture and even server managing ( plugins , hosting , webdesign and etc)
Job you are applying for: ( Admin / Mod)
Why? (You should accept me for this job because i'm a hardworker when it comes to this kind of stuff. I owned my own server and having loyal staff means a lot to me , so I believe I can work to my fullest and meet your standards for being a staff.)
Other? (I would just like to say thanks for letting us apply for your server , I hope the best for you guys! contact me at 'MazopVoxii' Via Skype!)

Thanks
03/25/2015 1:20 am
KianPMC
Hmm, I think we're still open but idk... BUMP!
03/25/2015 1:12 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
BeeSting50
Name: Keenan

IGN: superkeenan8884

FYI: I have no mic or camera. sorry

Position wanted: Admin or Mod

Why I want to help: I want to get onto a server that I can moderate and help out on. I want to help make your server bigger and have more people on it. I also like to play on Minecraft servers. also i can:
1. I can get your perms done.
2. I do it for the servers growth and position and I don't ask for money.
3.I am respectful and honest.
4. I have had my own server before and know how it feels to start out.
5. Build you a website that is amazing.

How long can I play on the server each day: 1-5 hours

what days of the week can I play on the server: most days

Experience: I have had tons of experience. For one I have had my own minecraft server. I know how to setup plugins and pems. I can also setup a website for you. Also I have had people who get on and I give them the staff and then they grief when they said they would not. I am not one of those people. I have also gotten staff on other servers and they loved the help. Lastly I almost got to work on the skydoesminecraft server.

Fee: No fee I just want the rank that i deserve.

Other info: I have played minecraft and love it. I am very professional. I like playing on fun servers and such.
03/25/2015 1:12 am
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
zDragonSlayerx
Name: zDragonSlayerx
Nickname: Toast
About you: Animator and a Golfer :3. I like to draw and stuff and play basketball with friends.
Experience: Owned a server and modded on a few. Most notable was a popular server called OasisCraft.
Job you are applying for: Builder for now, Admin/Mod in the future(after build).
Why? I feel like I should be hired because I provide alot of innovation and quality to a server. I handle heated situations efficiently and professionally. I know not to be baited or stirred up by simple issues or trolls. I specialize in redstone, WorldEdit, and commandblocks when building, but I can still build well in general, nevertheless.
Other? Not really, I mean I am an efficient moderator and a skilled builder who helps servers grow.
03/24/2015 10:24 am
ChewyAdhesive
Name: (IGN) ChewyAdhesive
Nickname: (Optional)Chewy
About you: (Interests, hobbies, etc.)My name is Sebastian and I live in New York. I love helping and building things. I play video games every day pretty much and love to play Minecraft.
Experience: (Server experience? Are you a good builder?) I have been a owner, co-owner, mod,admin on two servers, and helper on a few.
Job you are applying for: (You may apply for 2)Admin Or Mod
Why? (Give detailed description of why I should accept you for this job.)I can help take care of problems and build stuff for you. I know how to take care of problems that happen like fighting, griefing, and hacks.
Other? (Anything else you would like me to know?) I will never abuse my ranks powers and will always help you if you need anything that you cannot do at that time. I give you my word that I won't do anything bad or abuse.
Hope you let me help you!
03/25/2015 1:01 am
MusicManiac
If you can build, you're in. I'll PM you in a sec.
03/24/2015 10:09 am
thekingofmcXd
Name: (IGN) thedemonofjory
Nickname: (Optional) jordy
About you: (Interests, hobbies, etc.)my hobbies are like the most people gaming and football
Experience: (Server experience? Are you a good builder?)I'm on several servers staff was the highest that I should ever hed done is head admin have now been approximately 4/5 server staff but had stopped doing it because I started a life memder miss but I wiln still be staff again what actually pretty weird and no im not a good builder
JOB you are applying for: (You may apply for 2) helper/mob
Why? (Give detailed description of why I should accept you for this job.)I'm a good guy who is pretty much online is strictly hacks and always cheerful
am every day 3/4 hours online but I'm not going to say I'm the best that there are probably better guys than me but I hope I can be as still staff
Other? (Anything else you would like me to know?)no not really
03/24/2015 8:51 pm
MusicManiac
I need builders really bad right now. After I get things sorted out, we will see, but I need builders. D:
03/24/2015 6:57 am
MusicManiac
TooGood4_NaeName: Netraxle
Nickname: Max
About you: Playing Minecraft everyday and just chilling with my fellow team mates.
Experience: I have owned many servers of my experience of running a server i have actually just shut down my server Due to the abusive staff in them and i have no one to tire so i have much experience of being one no worrys. Yes i am a professional builder i build for my own server such yes i am that of a good builder building terrains mountains anything large i will build!
Job you are applying for: Admin/Builder
Why?: I think you should accept me as being staff because i have alot of experience of being staff and i think i would be very helpful of me helping out your server. Im a hard working staff who doesn't give up and rage at players when im mad! Im very enthusiastic and love to make players always happy and i will make sure i do.
Other?: I live in florida orlando.

Sure! I'll send you a PM with the IP.
03/24/2015 6:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Jhamieeeyyy
Name: Jhamieeeyyy
Nickname: Jham
About you: I'm a swimmer in real life and I like to play sports a lot and I like building because both of my parents are engineers.
Experience: I've been a Chatmod for 2 months and my building style is mostly slabs and stairs
Job you are applying for: ChatMod or Moderator
Why?: You should accept me because i'm very easy to talk to and I like helping people whenever they need my help.
Other?: I'm a very good listener to people who have problems and I have more things you should know .
03/24/2015 5:41 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TooGood4_Nae
Name: Netraxle
Nickname: Max
About you: Playing Minecraft everyday and just chilling with my fellow team mates.
Experience: I have owned many servers of my experience of running a server i have actually just shut down my server Due to the abusive staff in them and i have no one to tire so i have much experience of being one no worrys. Yes i am a professional builder i build for my own server such yes i am that of a good builder building terrains mountains anything large i will build!
Job you are applying for: Admin/Builder
Why?: I think you should accept me as being staff because i have alot of experience of being staff and i think i would be very helpful of me helping out your server. Im a hard working staff who doesn't give up and rage at players when im mad! Im very enthusiastic and love to make players always happy and i will make sure i do.
Other?: I live in florida orlando.

03/24/2015 4:05 am
MusicManiac
In the server spawn area without permission. Krypt0 said you had a tendency to abuse power before. I can give you a second shot if you'd like, but one last warning.
03/24/2015 4:07 am
Level 20 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
k, I didnt realise not in the spawn
03/24/2015 3:52 am
KianPMC
Thanks XD ^^
03/24/2015 3:42 am
MusicManiac
Of course! My bad.
03/24/2015 3:53 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Dude why did u ban me I was making PARKOUR not abusing
03/24/2015 3:35 am
KianPMC
Dude, please whitelist? IGN: iiRivenPlayz
03/24/2015 3:21 am
MusicManiac
UPDATE:
2 Owners: MusicManiac, Kenny
2 Admins: Krypt0nic (none)
3 Mods: NoodleCakeNinja, AwesomeDino04 (none)
4 Builders: (none) (none) (none) (none)
2 Helpers: RivenPlayz (none)
03/24/2015 3:08 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
Name: (IGN) Krypt0nic
Nickname: (Optional) Krypt
About you: (Interests, hobbies, etc.) minecraft, soccer, website designing, and working for my hosting company as general support agent
Experience: (Server experience? Are you a good builder?) im currently a senior administrator for a network called Centrillion and im also currently an owner of a new network still in the process of being setup (can offer ip if needed)
Job you are applying for: (You may apply for 2) Admin
Why? (Give detailed description of why I should accept you for this job.) You should accept me because im hardworking and i always get the job done. im calm when dealing with players and i know my commands well. im also a decent builder and can help with almost anything you need on your server. i will advertise daily and be very active and keep the server hacker free.
Other? (Anything else you would like me to know?) i have afew things i would like you know but it would be better said in private message.

thankyou for reading my application look forward to hearing from you!
03/24/2015 3:11 am
MusicManiac
Looks like we have our first admin! I will PM you shortly.
03/24/2015 2:48 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
oh is the server 1.8 or 1.7.10
03/24/2015 2:45 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Name: (IGN) AwesomeDino04
Nickname: (Optional) Dino
About you: (Interests, hobbies, etc.): I love going undercover to help servers find out whats going on with players, for example: I change my name and my rank but im still opped. I also like making minigames for servers (if you want me to make one it only requires citizens and me to be opped
Experience: (Server experience? Are you a good builder?) Used to be co owner of the youtube network, owner on another server, I am a builder on my friends server,
Job you are applying for: (You may apply for 2): Minigame Builder / Head admin (if u dont have one, if u do I will be fine with admin
Why? (Give detailed description of why I should accept you for this job.): Well I hinted this already, I can go undercover to find out what some greifers might be doing, and will report back to the owner, (probobly you) so you can find all the nasties in the server.
Other? (Anything else you would like me to know?): I like being called dino and I am also a youtuber! 8 subs doe
03/24/2015 2:51 am
MusicManiac
Awesome! I'd like to hire you as builder for right now. I'll PM you the IP in a second.
03/24/2015 2:52 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
K, thank you!
03/24/2015 2:19 am
KianPMC
I know I'm under the age limit, but could you please just make a tiny execption?
-Riven
03/24/2015 2:19 am
KianPMC
Aha. My app:
Name: iiRivenPlayz
Nickname: Riven
Age: I'm 12, but don't let that waver your opinion, I act like I'm 15
About you: I'm a bright, helpful person who likes to hang out with his friends and just generally be social.
Experience: Moderated on 2 servers, and also owned 2.
Job you are applying for: Mod, but possibly Admin.
Why? I'm a helpful player who will brighten up your server considerably. I'm a mature person, but can be really fun as well, and I think that I'd have the experience to staff your server.
Other: I have played minecraft for 3.5 years.
03/24/2015 2:39 am
MusicManiac
Sure, you're fine dude. Welcome to Waffle Kingdom!
03/24/2015 2:13 am
PhotonPhoenixLord
Name: (IGN) NoodleCakeNinja
Nickname: (Optional) Noodle
About you: (Interests, hobbies, etc.) My name is Preston, I live in a little country called New Zealand. I am interested in computer games such as minecraft and robocraft. My hobbies include playing minecraft and other computer games, watching youtube and playing sports.
Experience: (Server experience? Are you a good builder?) I have been Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod and Mod.
Job you are applying for: (You may apply for 2) Admin for Head-Mod
Why? (Give detailed description of why I should accept you for this job.) I have had past experience on other servers as a staff member, so i will know what to do and won't abuse my power. I also want to be this position (as staff) because i want to help other players and other staff members.
Other? (Anything else you would like me to know?) I am currently learning to code
03/24/2015 2:18 am
MusicManiac
Welcome, Preston, to Waffle Kingdom! I shall send you the IP via PM shortly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome