Looking For Survival Let's Play Partner!!

ItzWulf's Avatar ItzWulf2/19/17 12:06 am
1 emeralds 328 6
2/19/2017 12:17 pm
CHorse's Avatar CHorse
Hello amazing people of Planet Minecraft! I hope you are having a great day/night

My name is Wulf, and I will be starting a Child-Friendly survival let's play series! I'm looking for a nice, friendly and positive partner to join me on the journey. My goal is to create a Fun, friendly, caring and happy community that makes people day better, helps with problems, or just put a smile on your face If you are interested in joining, please fill out the little application down below, and I hope to see you around! <3

*Application*
IGN:
Age(14+ please):
Skype(you can pm):
Discord(If you don't have skype):
About your personality:
About yourself:
How often can you play:
Additional Info:

Thank you for applying! I hope to see you later
ItzWulf
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/19/2017 12:17 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
*Application*
IGN: PiCookie
Age(14+ please): 14 1/2
Skype(you can pm):
Discord(If you don't have skype):
About your personality: I iz a weird li'l nugget. I tend to not make sense when I am scared, or feeling anything for that matter. I can be nerdy, or just stupid . . . which happens sometimes at the same time. Same thing with my extrovert/introvert tendencies.
About yourself: I am myself; currently working on an animation . . . umm . . .. I dislike advertisers . . . and chicken, and anime . . . not sure what else.
How often can you play: Depends, but usually I can get on for about an hour every day; sometimes more.
Additional Info: I do not use any voice-chats as I live in close quarters. :I That might be a problem.
02/19/2017 9:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Valuate
*Application*
IGN: Valuate
Age(14+ please): 22.
Skype(you can pm): devonn.dearborn
Discord(If you don't have skype): (Will add you if you'd like)
About your personality:I try to be as optomistic about everything as possible. Might be a bit odler than the normal MC player, but also have a goofy and outgoing ( childish) side as well.
About yourself: Work full time, but family owned business so very lenient if days off are "needed". Love to play games, especially getting into them with a friend.
How often can you play: As much as I'd like to.
Additional Info: Contact me on Skype please if you'd like a friend to play with even if it's not for your series!
02/19/2017 9:45 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
If you haven't started it already, maybe you want to join a private survival server I play on with my friends.
02/19/2017 9:01 am
ItzWulf
02/19/2017 1:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IndustrialBlade
*Application*
IGN: Bladdy
Age(14+ please): 15
Skype(you can pm): Industrial Blade
Discord(If you don't have skype): Blade#2048
About your personality:i am nice friendly and respectful
About yourself: i do cross country in the summer my time zone is central i like to play with friendly and nice people so nobody is mean and rude
How often can you play: i play everyday weekends i play for awhile and weekdays i wont be able to play for awhile because i have school
Additional Info: nope just contact me on skype whenever i am moslty on that.
02/19/2017 8:14 am
ItzWulf
Under review
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome