M looking for a Terraria team

Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis8/26/15 10:40 am
1 emeralds 547 8
8/31/2015 8:44 am
DigitalSquirrel's Avatar DigitalSquirrel
Terraria 1.3 came out and none of my friends who have terraria will play with me, none of them really like the game/ would prefer to play something else.

I'm looking for mebbe 2-3 other people who are willing to play terraria with me, we will crush the moon lord (on expert mode)

since its easy to host a server through steam now, you have no excuse, my bad internet may stop me from hosting but there is a chance i can

voice chat would be a plus

would prefer to play with my age or around that area, ima say idk 16 years + preferably people who can share a joke etc

edit

i live in the uk, it would be nice to have people near my time zone aswell
Karrfis
Site Moderator
Level 34 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2015 8:44 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Musician
DigitalSquirrel
If timezones weren't a thing then I might have joined, I play quite a significant amount of terraria
08/31/2015 7:17 am
Karrfis
bump

Cory i would appreciate if you got back to me on steam if you want to play, captain_NA contact me on steam if you want to play, the link is up there somewhere

and anyone else.. if cory and the other guy dont get back there is a possible 2 slots still open
08/27/2015 5:24 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sailor
Captain_NA
Hi, i'm ready for it i guess XD Its long ago i last played terraria, but i loved it and found it really exiting and scary back then XD Ha ha
And if you need somebody to host or somthing do a have a 43down 10up ADSl connection and a power pc. But im not good to english, i'm from Denmark.
BTW I'm 19
08/27/2015 5:30 pm
Karrfis
i seem to be hosting fine on my internet even though its not that good, everyone has said their connection has been fine, and i'd prefer to keep track of the world, if Cody doesn't get back to me i'm sure you'll be able to take his place, or if you're really nice i might allow an extra person

as long as you can talk and we can understand you i don't mind how bad your English is ^.^
08/27/2015 5:05 pm
Karrfis
well if cody gets back to me we have a 4 people team, i'll give him a few days to get back to me
08/27/2015 3:39 pm
Karrfis
bumps

i have one person who is 100% up for playing and i have not heard from Cory up mya ^
08/26/2015 10:51 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
XxCory13xX
I can try, I really never tried expert mode, but I guess I'll join, (I have school, so I won't always be available.) My steam is Cory Plays Games
08/26/2015 11:07 am
Karrfis
don't worry i'll be back at college in a week or so so my play schedule will depends on how much work this course gives me

also i cant find you on steam, find me here

http://steamcommunity.com/id/onlytimecantell/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome