[MoltenNetwork] Looking for Twitch Streamers

CosmicDrifter's Avatar CosmicDrifter9/20/14 3:57 pm
1 emeralds 505 7
9/25/2014 3:00 pm
MoltenNetworkMC's Avatar MoltenNetworkMC

Enjoy streaming on Twitch? Why not partner with Molten Network and apply for the Twitch Rank today! We are interested in seeing those who apply and how their channels measure up with others! Be sure to read everything in the Application before applying!

If you have more than 250 Twitch followers and wish to support the server by streaming Molten Network server content then you are eligible for the Twitch rank. By applying for the rank, you agree to the following terms:

- ALL broadcasts will be at minimum of 480p quality settings.
- The Title will include the server IP and website.
- You will be streaming a minimum of 4 times a week.
- Your Twitch channel does not contain any form of counterfeit views or subscribers. Any accounts found to have counterfeit elements will be immediately terminated from the program.
- We are not responsible for any copyright / enforcement issues from alternative parties when uploading videos.
-You will allow Molten Network to have creative control over your Stream (designing info graphics for the bottom, etc.)
-You will not broadcast other servers while under contract.

*If you are accepted you will receive a shout out on our website, twitter, and in-game. We will make sure to make your channel popular.

If you are accepted as a Twitch streamer for Molten Network you will receive a special in-game prefix along with a Donator rank which is relevant to the amount of followers/channel views/concurrent viewers you have. If you do chose to do this we do require you to do regular broadcasts of the server, obviously this will be different for everyone but we will be doing regular checks to make sure you are sticking to the agreement.

Best of luck to you all!

Our website: http://www.moltennetwork.net
My Skype: Cosmic.Drifter1
CosmicDrifter
Level 1 : New Miner