[CraftEdition Network] Looking For Your Help!

craftedition's Avatar craftedition3/31/17 8:50 pm
5/4/2017 10:16 pm
craftedition's Avatar craftedition
Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for clicking on this! We are currently in the process of releasing our new server into its beginning stages of Beta! Our server is hand crafted and hand build by the foundations of the community itself! It started out with a couple of friends that met through Minecraft and played games online. We then got the crazy idea of building a server, built by a community of people who wanted to see their own maps and creations come to life! Our small group of friends began building and creating what is now known as CraftEdition!

CraftEdition features a wide variety of games and fun activities that are BRAND NEW to the server world of Minecraft! CraftEdition also has some classic games and mini games. These games are the classics and favorites of many Minecrafters! Playing on many other servers for years, we don't advocate paying to win, in our server you need to play to find your way to the top just like everyone else! We have a unique Plots server that no other server has created so far! Our unique plots allows you to make in game money by playing, in turn, you can spend that money other places on the server, such as our mini games or classic games! This also allows players to spend less time on one game! The credits transfer over into every game we have!

Our team currently consists of 2 Builders, 2 Moderators, and no helpers. The two owners of the server have worked out many of the plugins and the systems they run off of. Our 2 builders have built the entire hub, and many of the maps and mini game maps that you see. Other community members have created their own maps that they've wanted to see, and now we need your help! We are currently looking for 3 developers, 3 moderators, more helpers, and more builders! If you'd like to be anyone of these, please fill out an application below. Join now and contribute to what you want to see in your own community of a server! Buy one of our top ranks Legend and you will be featured as one of the first Legends. If our server does well and we get a lot of support, we will make a private server modded or vanilla, custom made by the Legend rank community themselves. We will also be adding a modded skyblock and factions with the more people that buy legend or choose to support us. Any other questions? Please ask us below in the comments. We look forward to playing with you! - Chris and Amber, the Owners of CraftEdition.

[center][b][size=150]What do we have currently on the server?[/size][/b]

[size=150][b][color=#80BF00]Hub:[/color] [/b][/size]With lots of cool features such as cosmetics.

[size=150][b][color=#00FF00]Survival[/color] [color=#FFBFBF]Elite[/color] [color=#0040BF]Plots[/color]:[/b][/size] Awesome new game mode original to our server.

[size=150][b]Kit[color=#FF0000]PvP[/color]: [/b][/size]Awesome KitPvp with lots of cool kits.

[size=150][b]Sky[color=#FF0000]wars[/color]:[/b] [/size]With 10 awesome custom maps.

[size=150][b][color=#FF0000]Survival[/color] Games:[/b][/size] With lots of classic Hunger Games maps.

[b][size=150][color=#FF0000]Hide[/color]And[color=#FF0000]Seek[/color][/b]:[/size]With currently 2 custom made maps.

[b][size=150]We plan on adding the following with your help and support[/size][/b]

[size=150][b][color=#0080FF]Skyblock Custom Modded[/color][/b][/size]

[size=150][b][color=#00FF00]Factions Custom Modded[/color][/b][/size]

[size=150][b][color=#FF4000]Legend Custom Server[/color]: [/b][/size]This server will be made by the Legend Ranks on the server as a thank you for believing in us and supporting the server. Thank You![/center]

[size=150][b][center]When applying for a position on the server keep the following in mind -

You must be mature and maintain a professional attitude when dealing with issues on our network.

You must be able to get on discord, also if you have a microphone then it's a huge plus.
If you live in the USA that's another Huge Plus!
Discord is here - [url]discord.gg/6qRagmP[/url][/center][/b]

[center][b]If you would like to be part of the server please fill out the appropriate form below:[/b][/size]

[b][color=#FF00FF]Plugin Developer Application Form[/color] [color=#FF0000][0/3][/color][/b]

[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

Have you made any plugins before? If so provide link(s) -

What Plugin types are you good with? -

How long have you been coding or programming? -

How much time can you provide to our network daily? -

Can you create custom plugins for us? -

How long have you been creating custom server plugins? -

What country are you currently in? -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to take your position on CraftEdition serious and not be part of any other server will being a part of our community? (If you are found not worthy of your duties to CraftEdition and seen working on another servers you will be punished and banned from being part of anything with our community)-[/spoiler]

[b][color=#40FF00]Moderator Application Form[/color] [color=#FF0000][1/3][/color][/b]

[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

How long have you been playing Minecraft? -

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) -

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? -

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. -

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? -

How many Staff positions have you held before? -

Are you willing to take your position on CraftEdition serious and not be part of any other server will being a part of our community? (If you are found not worthy of your duties to CraftEdition and seen working on another servers you will be punished and banned from being part of anything with our community)-

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -[/spoiler]

[b][color=#40BFFF]Helper Application[/color][/b]

[spoiler]For this position i will be picking random players who show me they deserve to be part of the team. So all i'm looking for is people who play on the server on a daily and try to be helpful and nice to others. Remember everyone who gets staff has a chance to show me they deserve to go up in the ranks so you wont be helper forever if you demonstrate you can do much more.[/spoiler]

[b]Beta Tester Application[color=#FF0000][0/15][/color][/b]

[spoiler]For this position you will get a Beta Tester prefix next to your name and you will be the first to try out new game modes as well as test new servers that will be added to the network.

In-Game Name -

Age -

Do you have any mod experience? -

What is your TimeZone? -[/spoiler]

[b][color=#FF00BF]Builder's Application Form[/color] [color=#FF0000][1/3][/color][/b]

[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? -

What are you good at building? -

How decent are you with Worldedit? -

How decent are you with Voxel? -

Link me to your Portfolio -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to take your position on CraftEdition serious and not be part of any other server will being a part of our community? (If you are found not worthy of your duties to CraftEdition and seen working on another servers you will be punished and banned from being part of anything with our community) -[/spoiler][/center]

[b]FAQs [/b]

[b]1: You said your sever was created by a group of friends, so how is it ran? Is it laggy? Does it crash?[/b]

[b]-Answer:[/b] (Chris Owner): "Our servers are run on the best 24/7 lag free servers. We've rarely had downtime, only when we need to do maintenance. Our servers are equipped with the latest technology and protection."

[b]2: So if I buy legend, I am choosing to support your server to achieve things such as: modded games?[/b]

[b]-Answer(Amber Co-Owner):[/b] "Yes this is our unique promise and approach to bringing something new to our Minecraft community. We desire to create the server full of the best games, builds, community, and systems as much as possible. It's our passion, but unfortunately the servers we have aren't cheap. They are extremely high quality servers. It is just me and my boyfriend Chris paying for them as of now and we are both college students so it's not very easy... but we keep them running to play and have fun with our friends and whoever wants to join."
craftedition
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2017 10:16 pm
craftedition
bump
04/26/2017 10:19 pm
craftedition
bump
04/21/2017 2:23 pm
jummbo_muffin
What is your In-Game-Name? jummbo_muffin

What is your Age?16

What languages do you speak?English

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)?CrumblingChicken#7410

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? 28

Timezone: GMT

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? None currently but i have been many times in the past.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? Am A 2 And A Half Year Experienced Staff Member, I Would Likely To Help This Server To Grow And Be Active! I Would Do My Very Best To Stay Online More, And Help The Server Out! It's Been A Tough Life Becoming A Staff But It's Out Responsibility. I Am A Fast Learner, Good With Some Commands As In PEX, GroupManager.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? That no matter what people do, you need to always be kind and respectful. Becuase it is not about yourself but about the community.

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? It depends what it is, like if it is plugins based or server support based but i will always help out and try my best to do what needs to be done or whatever needs to be figured out.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? To help people out, to stop and keep watch on the hackers and cheaters. And in general, make the server a better place.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I have knowledge with essentials plugins, Group manager, Pex and several others, therefore, i have very wide knowledge of commands (especially basic).

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? Working within the defined regulatory framework of personal and professional standards

How can you contribute to our community? I think I can be a great member of your staff and I will be always willing to help. I can also build quite well, and as you have read I am alright with plugins too.

Is there anything else you would like to add? No, Just thank you for reading my application, I hope I get accepted.
04/21/2017 1:56 pm
Aspenx
In-Game Name - Aspenx

Age - 17

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - around 4 years.

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - around 5-10 hours a day. so mostly active.

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? - i have much free time atm. And helping a server etc just helps me get through my free time.

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - If someone curses. I would first say: Hey (Name) Stop cursing First Warning!. If he does it again. If u don't stop right now there will be consequences!. Mute him for 1-5 Hours.
If he does it again. Ban him for 1-4 weeks.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - I had multiple ranks. Had my own server some years ago. With around 40 people. Moderator on a faction pvp server around 50 active people. Infinty Pvp Closed sadly. I

How many Staff positions have you held before? - 2-3

Are you willing to take your position on CraftEdition serious and not be part of any other server will being a part of our community? (If you are found not worthy of your duties to CraftEdition and seen working on another servers you will be punished and banned from being part of anything with our community)- Yes im willing to take the position!

What country are you currently in? - Netherlnads

What is your TimeZone? - GMT 1+

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - Because i think im mostly active on the server. And will have respect for everyone on the community. And i have much experiences with plugins editing etc. Because i had my own server.
04/21/2017 2:07 pm
craftedition
Hey man make sure you join the discord and give me a pm i would love you talk to you about be part of our community. Thanks
04/21/2017 1:40 pm
craftedition
bump
04/19/2017 12:33 pm
craftedition
bump
04/17/2017 10:08 am
craftedition
bump
04/13/2017 3:06 am
Zombay
Sorry but can i apply in game please? msg ysheikh2005@gmail.com for ip and for answer. Thanks
04/12/2017 10:56 pm
craftedition
bump
04/11/2017 6:08 pm
craftedition
bump
04/10/2017 7:21 pm
Level 1 : New Network
HaelynIsAN00B
*removed for reasons*
04/10/2017 6:26 pm
craftedition
Bump
04/08/2017 11:26 pm
xSNIPEz
In-Game Name -

Age - 14

Have you made any plugins before? If so provide link(s) - Yes But They are private for Popular Servers

What Plugin types are you good with? - Mini-Games , Hubs essentials, some others mostly

How long have you been coding or programming? - 2 Years?

How much time can you provide to our network daily? - Long as i can

Can you create custom plugins for us? - For sure? <3

How long have you been creating custom server plugins? - 1.5 Years

What country are you currently in? - IRAQ ( Please no Racism )

What is your TimeZone? - +3.00 GMT

Are you willing to take your position on CraftEdition serious and not be part of any other server will being a part of our community? (If you are found not worthy of your duties to CraftEdition and seen working on another servers you will be punished and banned from being part of anything with our community)-
04/11/2017 6:09 pm
craftedition
Hey man could you fill out the last two questions please?
04/08/2017 10:29 pm
craftedition
bump
04/07/2017 8:42 pm
craftedition
Bump
04/06/2017 12:47 pm
craftedition
Bump
04/04/2017 7:40 pm
craftedition
Bump
04/04/2017 1:52 am
Level 1 : New Network
Caoid
In-Game Name - Rasparem

Age - 15

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 5 years

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - 3 - 5 hours

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? - I wish to become a part of your building team because I think it would be really cool to see the server become big, and knowing that you're part of it.

What are you good at building? - Spawns, etc.

How decent are you with Worldedit? - really good.

How decent are you with Voxel? - still learning.

Link me to your Portfolio - http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/a ... jects/any/

What country are you currently in? - Philippines

What is your TimeZone? - PHT

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - I think you guys should choose me because, I really really want to be a part of your team, and I really want to help the server become big.

Are you willing to take your position on CraftEdition serious and not be part of any other server will being a part of our community? (If you are found not worthy of your duties to CraftEdition and seen working on another servers you will be punished and banned from being part of anything with our community) - yes, I promise that I will take my position really seriously.
04/04/2017 7:43 pm
craftedition
Awesome builds man looking forward to talking to you man.
04/04/2017 1:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Dwiniveer
In-Game Name - Dwiniveer

Age - 18+(Can't give all my details away;) )

Don't know for sure, it's been a really long time. If I had to guess I would say four to five years.

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - About three plus hours a day.

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? - I'm interested in helping create and build a community, I have been apart of countless servers and helped raise community's to only watch them fall because of immature, and undedicated staff, and owners. So finding a community that is well established with a strong team behind it is why I am looking for a server to work with and help moderate.

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - More then I can possibly mention. I am an adult and have held and still hold several jobs within real life that require me to have people skills and the ability to deal with difficult people. I also have countless experience dealing with difficult users. For example, say I ban a player for hacking, well his friend might be on and start reacting badly to this, and begin to argue and be troublesome towards myself and other staff members. (I would first move the conversation to private PM's so that other players would not have to deal with the trouble, I would then listen to the player in questions opinion, and or side/take on the situation. I would then try to reason with them and explain my side and then ask them to re-frame from any misconduct in the public chat or wherever this started. From there depending on that players decision, if it was in the negative then I would take such actions as required or as needed and permitted by my position.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - Basically every rank there has been for servers haha, I've runned my own servers, I've runned mini servers on networks, I've been helper on multiple servers, I've managed build teams and have been apart of build teams, I've been admin, moderator, beta tester, and many more.

How many Staff positions have you held before? -

Are you willing to take your position on CraftEdition serious and not be part of any other server will being a part of our community? (If you are found not worthy of your duties to CraftEdition and seen working on another servers you will be punished and banned from being part of anything with our community)- I am willing.

What country are you currently in? - United States.

What is your TimeZone? - Central Standard

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. I am detail orientated, smart, and hard worker. Give me a list of things to do and the resources to complete the tasks on the list and I will get it done. I also am good with people, and leading. I have had many years of experience with minecraft, and operating servers so I should be fairly comfortable being thrown into different situations. I can bring a very professional and excellent attitude to your staff team, plus a good sense of humor;) I've also been told I am very polite and sweet if that mean's anything. I think the best way to get to know me would be by spending some time with me, so I shall try to hang around the discord for a while. I also believe I will be able to help build this community and create something that will last for several years and hopefully much more to come.

(I also have a very good mic)
04/04/2017 7:42 pm
craftedition
Looking forward to talking to you man. Thank you for applying
04/03/2017 11:37 pm
craftedition
Bump
04/02/2017 10:18 pm
craftedition