Looking to Hire a Builder

swash984's Avatar swash9847/1/15 6:31 pm
1 emeralds 181 4
7/2/2015 1:08 am
TheWirelessAstroid's Avatar TheWirelessAstroid
I currently own an RPG server, and I'm in need of a build team, My budget is $800. I would prefer to take matters over Skype.

My Skype is swash984

Note: The work I need will be detailed.
swash984
Level 43 : Master Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 1:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheWirelessAstroid
ill take it xD
07/01/2015 9:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Nickisboss7373
I will do that for free...
07/01/2015 7:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
KitKqtEnderheart
Oh gosh, I'm kind of glad I saw this... I don't know their exact prices, but the Walschaerts Build Team is really good. They built the Mesa Valley, and Christmas Catastrophe maps if you've ever seen them. Their website is http://walschaertsbuildteam.wix.com/walschaerts-builds and honestly, I would hire them in an instant. They're pretty good at finding a balance between detailed and crowded. Right now, the perfectionist is on vacation for a couple weeks, but you still have redstoners and builders (6 of them total, 7 counting the one on vacation). They also build for Stacyplay's Bookcraft series (if you've ever heard of it).
Hope they meet your standards
07/01/2015 8:07 pm
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
swash984
If you take a look at my server http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/fantasydungeons/

You can see that a lot of builds need additional textures. I have many dungeons, people would charge me over thousands of dollars, for their region prices. That's way too much for builds that look like they take a day. If possible, I could hire a single man and pay him by the hour.

We could talk about hourly rates over Skype, if you are a single builder. I'd rather pay some one by the hour. I'm already creating thousands of things in the configs.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome