[Rewards] Looking to Hire staff

conetopia's Avatar conetopia1/31/16 11:07 am
2/9/2016 7:27 pm
conetopia's Avatar conetopia
Hello ! Welcome to my Recruitment thread for the gate of truth community.
Looking to hire Default users / Helpers / Mods / Builders / admins.
Running 12 Bungee-Spigot servers on Multi craft ( FTP access available )

Default users : will be simply trying 1 or more of the 12 servers.
Goal is to test to make sure that /spawn /warp , npcs , quests ect work.

Helpers : will be Guiding/ Helping new default players.
Moderators: will be in charge of bans/mutes/kicks ect
Builders: Simply building nice/neat/professional Spawns.
Admins: Will Host skype calls 3 days a week, To receive / announce new plans/ideas, and to make sure mostly everyone is staying active.

All players , please inform us about updates on plugins.
Know of a new plugin? or a plugin that we don't have?
a new type of game/server ?
Modded server ideas?
Always open to suggestions/ideas.
We will even Host a Server for you with FTP access. up to 2 GB ram.

Make sure if you have a vacation coming up, or you need more time for school ect.
and you won't be on much. please give a warning/notice to 1 of the admins.
Otherwise we will simply assume you are inactive.

We have a simple /warn system.
Spam = 1 point
Abuse/greif = 1 point
Major negativity / racism = 2 points
Threatening to Ddos or any major Greif or map stealing = 3 points

3 Total points = ban
You may visit our website @ http://www.gateoftruth.enjin.com To write an unban appeal.
You may only be unbanned 2 times, the 3'ed ban = permanent.
( some exceptions may apply )

Rewards system. ( applies for all ranks )
Every 2 weeks , 3 x basic VIP ranks will be given out. ( will be on you tube )

Rewards system. ( Moderators,builders,admins )
every month , 2 players will receive a 5$ reward
Paypal,steam,other? .

Website
http://www.gateoftruth.enjin.com

Skype public Channel
https://join.skype.com/NzOJeQ65QVJ1

Steam : conetopiaslayer.

Gate of Truth
Want to apply / join this community?
Visit the website today and apply ,otherwise simply visit the server and or join the skype chat.

An actual Server name will be made sometime at the end of March 2016.
as well with our own website.
For now...
Server IP : 24.183.133.131:25565

Questions? Just ask.

conetopia
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2016 7:27 pm
conetopia
Bump, video added to post #1
02/07/2016 4:40 pm
conetopia
Bump
Permissions fixed.
Added the Aether II mod server to the multicraft server/network/system thingy.
02/05/2016 10:16 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlueBooms
For Moderator
02/05/2016 10:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlueBooms
Minecraft Username: ScareeSauce

Age:14 Country: Canada Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Experience:(Write about any previous Minecraft and server management experiences you have):So I have been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now and I have been enjoying all of my 4 years. I have really good experience with plugins, due to the fact that I have rented a McProHosting Server before for about 2 months. I have downloaded many plugins on that server. Such as GroupManager, Essentials, WorldEdit etc. I have experienced being a staff member on a server for 5 days as a trial and became a real staff member on that server but unfortunetly it had to shut down due to not anymore people joining it. I know what each rank is ment for and is their job. I have experienced banning people and muting them many of times.

Tell us about you: (Write about your hobbies, what you study etc.):My real name is Michael and I am specialized in gaming. Mostly Minecraft but my backup games are League Of Legends and CSGO. I also love to make YouTube videos with my friends. I enjoy it a lot and will forever enjoy that. I am a really nice and generous boy and is in grade 7 at the moment. So I am at the moment studying about the ecosystem. It is a pretty interesting thing to study about. Our water is getting more dirty then before! Let's stop that! Anyways aside from that my skype username is: FwlChildesh and I do go on teamspeak a lot it is just at the moment my teamspeak isn't working atm.

Why we should choose you: (Write about why we should pick you and what you can offer to our staff team): I know that I have only experienced 3 days on this server but i already have about 7 hours played in this server and in those 7 hours i have made lots of friends and have made friends with you staff members also. I have had lots of minecraft experience and some kind of Staff experience. I know practically all of the vanilla commands and many of plugins/plugin commands. I think I can be an awesome staff for you guys and hopefully you think of my as a staff also. If I do succeed and make that 7-5 day trial I would be really happy like anybody else would. This is my first application on this server and if this one doesn't make it through i will be absolutely fine with that. There are always second chances I vote all the time for the rewards and the crate key. I am not looking for OP i'm just looking for helping the server with respect and niceness. I am also very good at telling when people break the rules and deserve the ban or mute. I am very trustworthy also. I know that i will be benefiting the server in some big way. I will be on the server at least for a bit everyday. If only school wasn't invented hahaha. I have actively played on many Minecraft servers over the past 4 years, so I know what is right and wrong with factions servers. I am also very easy to talk to and can usually make friends with you guys in chat or on teamspeak.

Additional notes: (Write any additional notes you may want to include):I would like to thank you for taking your time in reading this application. My real age is 13, if u look at my gmail it would say like born 1965 because i go random when I make emails. You can also watch me record factions on your server at my YouTube. Link:www.youtube.com/channel/UCmacv4L2rXnR4CzXDBtXrvw. And the reason I use colors is because it makes it easier to read for me and you

Sincerely: ScareeSauce/Michael
02/05/2016 8:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
TecraPvP
Hey contepopia can you go out of afk
02/05/2016 8:20 am
conetopia
Bump
02/03/2016 5:21 pm
conetopia
Bump
02/02/2016 9:28 am
conetopia
bump
02/01/2016 12:39 pm
conetopia
Welcome Core_ , thank you for joining our minecraft server and our teamspeak 3 server. Glad to have you around.

Looking for more players.
Had 28 players on yesterday. was really excited.
01/31/2016 2:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Core_
Hello there owner

I would love to get the admin/mod rank because i really love moderating and stuff.
Im a calm and mature guy and really like to join and make friends in new community's
i can play 23 hours per week and i would be really active on the forums
I hope i get to know the team and community very well and see u soon
mc:Core_Hunter_
-Core (abel)
01/31/2016 2:35 pm
conetopia
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com