Looking to co-own a server with someone

Recruit help or apply for server positions.

Post Permalink
by Streetlessminer1 » 3/20/2014

Me and a couple of friends have been wanting to start a Minecraft Faction PvP server for a while now. The problem is we are unable to obtain a host of our own, we currently cannot get the money for it, so with this topic we hope to find someone who is starting a server and is in need of help (staff, building, plug-in help etc.). We are fun people who can be serious when it is time to be :D. You can expect good things from us and a good partnership when it comes to the server. So if you are interested in involving us with your Minecraft server please feel free to reply to this post so that i can work an agreement out with you via private message. Thank you. :)
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by sikkens1997 » 3/20/2014

If you have a serious plan for the server and have your stuff well thought out, I can do this. There are some conditions ofcourse.

Add me on skype to discuss further.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by ElectricEagleHD » 3/20/2014

Hello, We here at Minesource Network are needing some owners ,admins and moderators.

You look like the staff we want running our network and moderating it,

Of course, You may start off as a lower rank then get promoted to Owner depending on your attitude and performance towards the network.

Please Skype me @ ElectricEagleHD

- Team Minesource :D

Level 1
New Explorer

Return to Server Recruitment