Looking to Recruit 6 Moderators for New server

Taiku_Altergrund's Avatar Taiku_Altergrund8/26/14 12:26 pm
1 emeralds 243 5
8/27/2014 1:31 pm
Taiku_Altergrund's Avatar Taiku_Altergrund
post removed
Taiku_Altergrund
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2014 1:31 pm
Taiku_Altergrund
I understand why you would want to be payed. Having moderator skills and ethical capacity is a big deal, and i can see your point.

Take my position into consideration. I am starting a new server, I only have a limited amount of finances to support said server, And Currently, we have 2 owners, and 2 other players. I am not paying a wage between $7.25 and $10 an hour of work. IF I could afford that, had 100+ players for the server, and hand enough trust after a full employment interview, application, and filing almost $3,000 of paperwork to start it as a for profit server business with mojang and my local authorities, I would hire mods. I feel that those skilled enough to do this should be paid by those in a position to do so, but as it stands i am not in that position.
08/27/2014 3:38 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
Bro, I work irl for money, and I work less than 8hours a day, less than 30 hours a week..
08/27/2014 3:18 am
Taiku_Altergrund
All mod slots still open
08/26/2014 1:01 pm
Taiku_Altergrund
Moderators do have better ranks on the server. Also, being moderator gives you access to building things that normal players would have to requisition, access to creative modes, rank modification, and items otherwise not permitted to players.

yes i am asking for 30 hours a week of your time, but if you are willing to give that, i can give you a fun environment filled with entertaining and diverse people. If you were not interested, you could have said, "Nice requirements, but no thank you." So sorry that i can not "Pay" you.

As i am Interviewing for the position of Moderator on the server, and not Hiring, it is up to some one interested in helping run a server as a hobby.
08/26/2014 12:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
JustForForums
Dude, this is Minecraft, not real life. No ones gonna work 8 hours a day on a virtual world without being paid, lol. or getting a better rank.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome