Lost Friends (pls don't cringe)

Txmmyy AKA Marcalisk's Avatar Txmmyy AKA Marcalisk7/23/16 4:04 am
7/30/2016 8:04 am
GizmoTheSloth's Avatar GizmoTheSloth
Hey guys, it may seem cringey but over the 4 years I've played minecraft, I've lost many friends and some of them were really good friends. I was just wondering if anyone knows where any of these people are or up too. It would be amazingly helpful.

1. This name I'm not sure of but its along the lines of Intrepid15 or 17 (Female skin) lost friend in server close, same server and kittehgurl19
2. Meah1226 (Female Skin) lost friend after she never logged on again
3. Tannthekilla ( Blue Ninja Skin ) lost friend in another different server closing
4. KittehGurl19 (Female Skin) lost friend in a server closing

Thanks guys, yeh ok ik it's kinda cringy but I really just wanna hang out with em again. Feel free to make fun of me lol
Txmmyy AKA Marcalisk
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2016 8:04 am
Level 38 : Artisan Sus
GizmoTheSloth
I've lost many friends in Minecraft too, good luck with your search though, I wish I could help
07/23/2016 8:49 pm
Txmmyy AKA Marcalisk
Also I couldn't find what servers that intrepid plays. Well their new name plays
07/23/2016 8:49 pm
Txmmyy AKA Marcalisk
Yeah. Kittengurl and meah I saw didn't change skins. Meah most likely quit. I can't find what server kittengurl plays on. Statistics won't show her name. Tann probably is waiting for the server to come back up as it went undergoing a rebrand and new map. I don't know if it was intrepid but it was something around that name. Sucks.
07/23/2016 5:55 am
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
Googling their names may help too. Or try to look them up on PMC or another big fan site, so you can contact them.

And it actually doesn't sound cringy at all. Good luck.
07/23/2016 5:47 am
Level 49 : Master Fish
Zahra
If you're looking for lost friends, I suggest going to https://namemc.com/ and searching their old ign & checking pmc, servers etc
07/23/2016 5:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Zyron123 the best
I've lost some friends by my servers accidentally deleted they were good friends but I have found the ip and will soon be reunited with them they have made me laugh so much their names
1 Gamingtopia
2 Fubs
3 Gudger123
4 _Lauren_
5 Cronan the drk gamer
6 Bollifant (he made me drink poison cos I accidentally killed his horse )
7 Gaming Giraffe
8 the daw 123
9 Bradycraft
But I hve some friends on mineplex to only 2 panda4lyfe and NikPVP
07/23/2016 4:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Voidaxell
There is no one in MC called Intrepid15 but there used to be someone called Intrepid17 which is a boy.

Meah1226 still has the same name with a dinosaur girl skin.From what I see the last time she played was 12/03/2015 05:29. (These are what Minecraft Statistics are telling me).

Tannthekilla still has the same name and still with a blue ninja skin.Last time he played was 19/04/2016 16:37. (These are what Minecraft Statistics are telling me).

KittehGurl19 still has same name and same skin.
07/23/2016 4:24 am
Txmmyy AKA Marcalisk
Possible that they grew out but it would be odd as they all were playing a lot about everyday and they only got lost from server closings. But mabye. That sucks though if they did
07/23/2016 4:16 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Pines
maybe they grew out of the game..?
07/23/2016 4:15 am
Level 41 : Master Skinner
MC skin art
I understand your pain. I have met some amazing people over Minecraft and when a friend disappears and I don't see them again, it is devastating. I wish you luck on your search, but unfortunately cannot help you here
07/23/2016 4:06 am
Txmmyy AKA Marcalisk
Additional player: SnowAngle22 lost on the same server as the other 2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome