Lucid Dreams

DigitalOcean's Avatar DigitalOcean5/22/15 2:00 pm
1 emeralds 193 3
6/1/2015 11:52 pm
SyntaxError73's Avatar SyntaxError73
I just woke up from a VERY lucid dream because the person in my dream just said "Then this must be a dream!"

I think I was in my school trying to keep some bad people from selling rotten vegetables ( ) and doing some other cool stuff

Have you ever had a lucid dream?
What did you do in it?
DigitalOcean
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2015 10:20 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Taco
Rice
I jumped in a pool, and I could breath. Dream became lucid, then ended like 5 seconds later.
06/01/2015 11:52 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
SyntaxError73
sounds like my dreams

I dreampt that I was on my little Sunrise island, then I wished on the dragon balls, my dream then became lucid so I wanted to turn myself into a dragon.

I did, but then it got so blurry I couldn't see. I was all like, "MAN, this dream is a bummer" in my dream. and I woke up 4 seconds later.

I also have plenty of dreams where I can breathe under water, taste yummy food, smell yummy food and play music really well. and plenty of times my favorite things pop up here and there, like cartoon characters or something.

One time my dream lasted 4 "in dream" months. and It got really serious after a while, like a quest. Like when I was going to buy cake for my own birthday, and Hitler started running around the store with a gun, so I used my fingers as a gun and shot him.... O.o

Maybe I will make myself dream about My Tomodachi life people again.
05/31/2015 10:11 pm
Level 26 : Expert Grump
IceCream_Sundae
I flew (with wings) out from a school dance when the cops/SWAT-kind-of-team showed up, then magically erased graffiti off of a school locker.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome