Mac or Desktop from pcpatt

Phonzy's Avatar Phonzy10/8/15 10:45 pm
1 emeralds 312 3
10/21/2015 9:45 am
minecraftian2424's Avatar minecraftian2424
I've been debating whether to get a complete iMac from apple or just a computer like the ones usually recommended

i know in the long run that i will way rather want mac just cause the os is just amazing.

My dad just ordered the new "Surface Book" and with maxed out specs it is about 3500 which is what he got. Then we compared the prices to apple and it blew my mind because the big powerful iMac is like 1900 maxed out.
can i have ideas?
Thanks
Phonzy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/21/2015 9:45 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
minecraftian2424
Life tip: Never buy anything from Apple

Buy pc parts seperately and build it yourself (it's pretty easy, but if really don't want to, ask someone else to do it) and then if you want OSX (which is optimised pretty good, not much worse than windows) you can have it (hackintosh)

You'll get a computer with OSX for a lot times less money and a better performance.
Also are you going to game a lot? If you're only playing games like minecraft, OSX is okay, but Windows is much better for newer games

If you're going to spend a lot on it I'd also get a 1440p or 4k monitor
10/08/2015 11:26 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
PhonzyI've been debating whether to get a complete iMac from apple or just a computer like the ones usually recommended

i know in the long run that i will way rather want mac just cause the os is just amazing.

My dad just ordered the new "Surface Book" and with maxed out specs it is about 3500 which is what he got. Then we compared the prices to apple and it blew my mind because the big powerful iMac is like 1900 maxed out.
can i have ideas?
Thanks

The top-of-the-line MacBook Pro is $3200, and the maxed out Surface Book is $2700. The MacBook has more storage, but the Surface has a better GPU (based on what little they've revealed) and a much nicer screen.

funny bunnyBuild a PC. You can build a hackintosh and it will be so much cheaper than buying a Mac.

This.
10/08/2015 10:53 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Build a PC. You can build a hackintosh and it will be so much cheaper than buying a Mac.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome