Magi-Craft Needs Help!!!

Zmagi's Avatar Zmagi11/21/14 5:11 pm
11/22/2014 10:50 am
hugo_assassin's Avatar hugo_assassin
Ok I know this is a lot to do but what im about to say has potential. I need help building a spawn, and help with the Minigames. It might be a while but I think its worth it. I have 4 game ideas and they are all unique in their own ways. If you help me really well you are GUARANTEED Dev

1. Minecraft Slavery
( Alternative of Prison)
Where you farm suger cane and when you get enough money you can buy a plantation where other members of the game (Slaves) can work there.

2.Prospecters
This is where you find gems by going to different areas and mining in different mine pockets then you will sell them to different buyers

3. Kingdom Battles
Where you pick a class (classes: Minecraft Mobs) then u get assigned out of the 4 castles and fight to the death through the secret underground passages.

4. Fishing+
This is where you go out to different bodies of water and fish. When u catch a fish it will have a weight where you try to beat the world records and you can enter tournaments.

If you are Interested please join this server ip : Zachary.buzzmogo.com and the server is 1.8 we already have World Edit installed too
Zmagi
Level 1 : New Miner