MajestiCraft ╪ Testers Needed! ╪ Builders Needed! ╪

MajesticSteve's Avatar MajesticSteve11/19/14 5:00 pm
1 emeralds 166 3
11/20/2014 3:54 pm
creeperface233's Avatar creeperface233
Hiya! Welcome and thank you for choosing MajesticCraft! Here i want to offer you a chance to be part of a lovely server, that's brand new![/color]

Below is a format in which to apply for staff.

IP: 198.24.163.106:58777

IGN:
How Experienced Are You? (in scale 1-10):
Maturity level 1-10: (be honest)
What Are You Best At When It Comes To Being On The Staff Team? :
Why Should I Consider You? :
How Long Can You Play On Average:
How Will You Treat New Players:
How Will You Treat Rule-Breakers:
Anything Else You Want To Add?
MajesticSteve
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/20/2014 3:54 pm
creeperface233
IGN: creeperface233
How Experienced Are You?: 8/9
Maturity level 1-10: 9
What Are You Best At When It Comes To Being On The Staff Team? : Building And Redstone
Why Should I Consider You? : I Have Been Head-Builder On 3 Servers, Builder On 4 And I Enjoy Building, Mainly Medieval But I Can Still Do My Fair Share Of Other Work
How Long Can You Play On Average: 4 hours on weekdays and most of the day on weekends
How Will You Treat New Players: Welcome And See That They Know What Is Going on And the Rules

Hoping For The Answer -Lewis
11/20/2014 3:42 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
akindrum
IGN: akindrum33
Skype: search in the add contacts bar wjwibest@hotmail.com
How Experienced Are You? (in scale 1-10): 9
Maturity level 1-10: (be honest) 7
What Are You Best At When It Comes To Being On The Staff Team? : I would be best at just building, however if somebody needed help I would help them.
Why Should I Consider You? : You should consider me because I have much experience in minecraft (been playing since late beta) and I feel that I could bring a lot to the server
How Long Can You Play On Average: three hours on weekdays and ten hours on weekends
How Will You Treat New Players: I would first welcome them to the server and help them if they needed it.
How Will You Treat Rule-Breakers: If the server has rules and punishments for breaking them I would carry them out. If the server doesn't have punishments for breaking the rules I would punish them for what I would think deserving of them.
Anything Else You Want To Add? For a build I actually posted visit: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/royal-hall/
11/19/2014 5:54 pm
VapidDarkness
IGN:Bjg741
How Experienced Are You? (in scale 1-10):9
Maturity level 1-10: (be honest)8
What Are You Best At When It Comes To Being On The Staff Team? :Im a better moderator/builder
Why Should I Consider You? :I am expirenced in minecraft. been playing minecraft since alpa version
How Long Can You Play On Average:4-5 hours
How Will You Treat New Players:I will welcome them and answer any questions they have
How Will You Treat Rule-Breakers:I will punish them the way the rules state
Anything Else You Want To Add?:I a professional call of duty player and if i am going to a tournament i will let you now how long i will be gone
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome