~Majicraft MCRPG~ Texturists, Artists, Musicians and Writers

bigdallus's Avatar bigdallus10/7/15 2:16 pm
1 emeralds 116
[center][img]i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/dalemonks/download_1.png[/img]

[color=#0000BF][b][i]We’re a small group of friends working on a MMORPG in minecraft, similar to wynncraft. However, with a lot more complexity and more oriented around player’s individuality, as well as guilds being a major focus. With other focuses being; creating a great experience for the players, creating a gripping story, balanced skills, not just combat but also creativity.

We're currently about 5 months into this project with a substantial amount of progress made, with basic combat and items done so far. However, there's still a long way to go with writing quests, making plugins for all of it. Currently the server is run on a private machine which is only used as needed.

Myself, I’m a 21 year old university student, studying software engineering. I’ve done lots of programming, know OOP inside and out, this is my first project outside of university. I don’t know everything, but that's why I'm trying to find artists, musicians.

Whilst I can make a game move and do some things, to create atmosphere and allow people to become more engulfed with the story is something I struggle with. I can't draw, can't write melodies to accompany the story.[/b][/i][/color]

[size=120][u]What we're seeking.[/u][/size][/center]
[b]Art Designers[/b], people who are artistic, able to create art for the website or art to help the server.

[b]NPC Skin Designers[/b], people who can create very detailed and medieval themed skins for the server are also wanted.

[b]Sound developers[/b], people who are able to create sound effects for a range of things, i.e. spell casting sounds, ambience, mob noises.

[b]Music developers[/b], people who are able to create music which can help make the scene more intense with all emotions.

[b]Resource designers[/b], people who are able to create art for resource packs, be it mob designs, animated items, block designs.

[center][size=120][u]Please apply with this or similar format:[/u][/size][/center]
Name:
Minecraft Name:
Age: (Minimum age is 15, otherwise an interview may be needed.)
Wanted Staff Role:
Experience:
Contact Details:

[size=85][i]If you have any questions or just want to contact me feel free to leave a message. Thanks![/i][/size]
bigdallus
Level 1 : New Miner