Who wants to make a book with me?

KingTip's Avatar KingTip9/18/14 10:54 pm
5/2/2015 3:00 pm
OfficiallBlox's Avatar OfficiallBlox
I know it's sort of a weird question, but I've had a book idea for a long time, and had it developed in my brain for many years now. That is, also, why it is a little "childish". I thought of it when I was young, I have to admit. I've tried writing it down into words, but I can't do it myself. anyone else interested in this?

premise(subject to change):
The story focuses on 6 people that have 'powers' activated inside of them. The powers activated (they find this out later) by a meteor that came dangerously close to earth, releasing an invisible wave that triggered certain genes in teens. They all meet (Even though they have their differences and fight... a lot) and eventually unite into 2 groups, separated by ideals.

I have some of it written down on google docs, so I can add you (maybe more than one person, if we wanted a team of writers on this) to help. Comment below if your interested!
KingTip
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2015 3:00 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
I can't even remember the last time I read a book.. so not me xD
05/02/2015 2:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Archer
PumpkinKing15

Ninja POOOOOOOST
09/19/2014 9:27 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
87man
KingTipI know it's sort of a weird question, but I've had a book idea for a long time, and had it developed in my brain for many years now. That is, also, why it is a little "childish". I thought of it when I was young, I have to admit. I've tried writing it down into words, but I can't do it myself. anyone else interested in this?

premise(subject to change):
The story focuses on 6 people that have 'powers' activated inside of them. The powers activated (they find this out later) by a meteor that came dangerously close to earth, releasing an invisible wave that triggered certain genes in teens. They all meet (Even though they have their differences and fight... a lot) and eventually unite into 2 groups, separated by ideals.

I have some of it written down on google docs, so I can add you (maybe more than one person, if we wanted a team of writers on this) to help. Comment below if your interested!

I will support your idea. I also want to write a more teen focused book called "Arena of the Deceased".
09/19/2014 9:23 pm
KingTip
@Jhenifer Sim , claro, você poderia ajudar , mas eu estou usando Traduz Google agora, então você sabe Inglês ? Seria torná-lo muito mais fácil para nós dois.
09/19/2014 9:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jhenifer
Gosto muito de escrever tenho muita criatividade se nao for tarde e prescisar da minha ajuda to ai
09/19/2014 8:50 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Cake
Druxe
Oh my god! I always write on google docs and I love writing and I'm working on a book right now! I'd love to write with you. Please PM me the link, my email is druxe0@gmail.com
09/19/2014 8:46 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Mountaineer
_Trait
I would write with you, i am a very good writer but i could never write a book alone, skype me at EmpyreanXE if your interested
09/19/2014 8:28 pm
KingTip
Ok, thanks for feedback. Will change plot. If anyone wants to help with actual content contact me via PM and I will add you to the google docs
09/19/2014 8:23 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
The plot is too... overused. It's always about teenagers... make it about toddlers, or about adults. Just not teenagers. They're overused.
09/19/2014 7:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Archer
PumpkinKing15
I think tweaking the plot would be a good idea, what you have so far is very generic.

If you need help with the tweakage, just ask me, im good with that kinda stuff
09/19/2014 6:24 pm
KingTip
@Irish Choas I like the way your thinking.

Also everyone else, I did put a "Subject to change" in the plot :L
09/19/2014 6:18 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Narwhal
MineOut
BUT DEN
DEY WOKE UP.
DUN DUN DUNN
09/19/2014 6:16 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
Maybe a plot twist or two would spice it up. EG the teens splitting into two groups.
09/19/2014 6:10 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
KingTipI know it's sort of a weird question, but I've had a book idea for a long time, and had it developed in my brain for many years now. That is, also, why it is a little "childish". I thought of it when I was young, I have to admit. I've tried writing it down into words, but I can't do it myself. anyone else interested in this?

premise(could be subject to change):
The story focuses on 6 teens that have 'powers' activated inside of them. The powers activated (they find this out later) by a meteor that came dangerously close to earth, releasing an invisible wave that triggered certain genes in teens. They all meet (Even though they have their differences and fight... a lot) and eventually unite against a 'terrorist group' that has captured other kids that have 'powers' and harvest their energy.

This would be very interesting if every superhero cartoon hadnt already done something like it. the idea of teens getting superpowers from wherever, meeting up and uniting has been done so many times that my brain goes " hell no" just at reading your summary.
09/19/2014 6:05 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
DeltaCraftNetwork

Edit** At least it sounds something like that
09/19/2014 5:48 pm
KingTip
bump?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com