Make a video review of my texture pack?

ASF's Avatar ASF7/21/15 10:47 pm
1 emeralds 988 8
8/4/2015 12:21 pm
risha's Avatar risha
Hey guys!
I'll get straight to the point:
I think it'd be nice to have a video review of my texture pack.
I want to make the video so bad, but I'm honestly just horrible at reviewing things. I've tried, trust me, and it just doesn't work out. I have noticed, however, that many of you guys are great at it! So basically, I need your help.

Just review my texture pack with a video (love it/hate it as much as you want), and post it down in this thread. If I get a few more than expected, I'll choose the one that shows the most of the texture pack and offers a good insight as to what the pack is about. If I choose yours, I'll put your video on my project and credit you in the description and credits part of my Arcility page.

There's also another little bonus (though it's more for you than me (in fact, its really just for you)): You could have the potential to get a lot of views on this video, since I get around 300+ views on my texture pack a day, you might get that many views on your video (exposing your channel, possibly). Not saying that's a guarantee, but it's happened to this fellow here (credits to Nino Jam): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK01RymID_k

Thanks for reading!

Bit of a warning, though: My texture pack is not finished. I haven't worked on it for a while (due to working more than I'd like). I'm planning on pushing more textures into it, but just not at this moment
ASF
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter