Make Your Own Mobs Mod?

Calling all programmers: your mods go here!

Post Permalink
by PengoPenguinRocks » 11/6/2012

k so i twas wondering any of u pro modders chould tell me if it is possible to make a mod that id like to call "make ur own mobs mod" were u chould make mobs that chould be hostile and choose textures or skins and make it so it will drop ceritien stuff
<(-'u'-)> Kirby approves this post <(-^o^-)>

I know The Grim Reaper
ImageImage
Level 14
Journeyman Dragonborn
Says: I'm not stupid I am just a misunderstood genius.
Minecraft: PengoPenguin
mc_server: diamond.voxmc.com

Post Permalink
by cooltop101 » 11/6/2012

you could but it would have to be a program and there's hundreds of minecraft mod making programs
please help my dragon ->Image
Level 17
Journeyman Geek

Post Permalink
by Jettie » 11/6/2012

PengoPenguinRocks wrote:k so i twas wondering any of u pro modders chould tell me if it is possible to make a mod that id like to call "make ur own mobs mod" were u chould make mobs that chould be hostile and choose textures or skins and make it so it will drop ceritien stuff

Translation:
"Okay so I was wondering that if any of you pro modders could tell me if it is possible to make a mod where you can create your own mobs. Features of this mod would include: being able to change their behavior (Neutral, passive, or aggressive), being able to change the texture of your mobs, and being able to set what kind of items it drops when killed."

Heh, I don't mean to be a jerk or whatnot; but a lot of modders won't answer if you don't use proper grammar. So I decided to clear things up. Hope you don't mind. :P
Level 5
Apprentice Miner

Post Permalink
by cooltop101 » 11/6/2012

Jettie wrote:
PengoPenguinRocks wrote:k so i twas wondering any of u pro modders chould tell me if it is possible to make a mod that id like to call "make ur own mobs mod" were u chould make mobs that chould be hostile and choose textures or skins and make it so it will drop ceritien stuff

Translation:
"Okay so I was wondering that if any of you pro modders could tell me if it is possible to make a mod where you can create your own mobs. Features of this mod would include: being able to change their behavior (Neutral, passive, or aggressive), being able to change the texture of your mobs, and being able to set what kind of items it drops when killed."

Heh, I don't mean to be a jerk or whatnot; but a lot of modders won't answer if you don't use proper grammar. So I decided to clear things up. Hope you don't mind. :P

well i helped!!!! and im a modder
please help my dragon ->Image
Level 17
Journeyman Geek

Post Permalink
by XtremeGamer714 » 11/6/2012

That sounds awesome. Hopefully a modder can be able to make that. I would definitly get that mod ;)
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Blobfishgameing » 12/17/2012

you could look at this video and find it out!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXWgrNsTe1E
Level 5
Apprentice Hunter

Post Permalink
by SpartanSkeleton » 12/17/2012

Here might be a better tool to use; http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/136 ... imple-gui/ I used it to make a few mods before coding my very own mod and posting it here (nothing made with the modmaker is posted on pmc)
Level 34
Artisan Musician
Says: Doctor...Doctor Who?
Minecraft: SpartanSkeleton

Post Permalink
by GamersMods » 12/17/2012

Since It Seems Like I'm The Only One That Will Answer The Question Yes It Is Possible To Do. The Best Way TO Start Would Be To use A Program called techne To Make All The Mob Modules. Once That Is Done I Suggest You Decide How Many Mob Combos There Will Be And Make Them Spawn In The Game As A Test. Then You Make The Gui For The Block That Lets You Build The Mob And Once That's Done You Should Be Basically All Done.
Level 55
Grandmaster Programmer

Post Permalink
by Apple_Sauce » 12/17/2012

gamer1097 wrote:Since It Seems Like I'm The Only One That Will Answer The Question Yes It Is Possible To Do. The Best Way TO Start Would Be To use A Program called techne To Make All The Mob Modules. Once That Is Done I Suggest You Decide How Many Mob Combos There Will Be And Make Them Spawn In The Game As A Test. Then You Make The Gui For The Block That Lets You Build The Mob And Once That's Done You Should Be Basically All Done.

God your typing makes me so OCD. ):
Image Image Image Image Clickeh mai bootiful eggies :D
Level 44
Master Lad
Says: omg do u like cats coz i do!? lolol swag!
Minecraft: Gadgetmama
mc_server: factions.punchcraft.us

Post Permalink
by PengoPenguinRocks » 12/19/2012

Jettie wrote:

Translation:

I'm sorry, I get that alot, I'm working on it.
<(-'u'-)> Kirby approves this post <(-^o^-)>

I know The Grim Reaper
ImageImage
Level 14
Journeyman Dragonborn
Says: I'm not stupid I am just a misunderstood genius.
Minecraft: PengoPenguin
mc_server: diamond.voxmc.com

Return to Modding