We're making a massive RPG and we need YOU!

flazhbang's Avatar flazhbang3/28/15 6:25 am
4/28/2015 4:44 pm
Project Strafe's Avatar Project Strafe
Spells, quests, mounts, talent-like points, advanced resource packs, custom weapons, bosses and shops are just a few of the things that we plan to include in this massive project!

We set out to create The biggest, most advanced and best RPG server in Minecraft.

With enough server capability to hold more than 5000 players, we are ready to begin our journey and as it stands now, we are only a map away from completion.

We plan to hire advanced coders that will setup everything that you could ever imagine being in a RPG server. Everything from health bars, trade systems, flying dragons and more is a piece of cake for these developers. Custom spells with a lot of cool looking particles to really sell the effect? No problem.

Different races that each have their own spells, passive skills and talent-like points to spend as they progress through the levels, battling all the custom monsters that our developers code, and slaying the mighty bosses that will really put the players strengths to a test? No problem.

Ever dreamed of mounting up on a spider and fighting mobs while you fire off frost balls? Soon you can. Ever wanted to quest and battle bosses with cool spells? Soon you can.

We, will dedicate minimum a year of hard work to this project, and hope to find people that are as willing and dedicated as we are. We want to find people who wish to make this project as great as we imagine it.

We previously had servers with hundreds of players, but never before have we had a server with thousands of players, so the experience is new for us as well, so no need to worry that you might not be able to do your given task.

Everything is organized, and we spilt people into different groups. We will need people writing lore, people writing quest lines, people creating nature and terrain, people building structures, people making roads, people creating villages and many more groups.

While this is nothing like what we expect for this new project, this was what we once had a cave team work on creating, and that is pretty much the idea of dividing people up into groups, so each individual gets to work on something they are really good at, if you can do more than one thing? Great. Take a look:

However we don’t want people with a lack of imagination, since we are Starting from scratch.

We give you a blank world, and together we will create a meeting over skype or any other communication service where we decide the layout of the world, and the scale of the world.

Once everybody is in agreement, each and every person will be sent out to their individual tasks. Some people will have to wait for other players to finish their task, before they can begin theirs, but in the meanwhile, you can ask the lead-designer, what you may assist him with.

The basic idea for the server is already created, but only a little thought has been put into the map creation.

People with experience in using map creation tools like world painter are also very welcome.

Now you might wonder, when reading through all this. What do i get out of this, is it paid? While we can't promise you payment, we can promise you the following things, and while they may not be much for the work you've done, you must also consider the experience, and the fun you get out of it:
A special legacy item that is limited to people participating in the project, and will for sure be something to flash when you walk down the streets!

A rank that is limited to only the people participating in the project describing what role you played in the creation of the project.

Shoutouts on the server, our website, and our upcoming YouTube channel that we will use to feature everything going on with the server.

All though all of this was just a very short description of the server, we would like to ask for your help!

If you think you meet our requirements and you think you can be a help for this project, please fill out this formula: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1i0DuNA ... I/viewform

We want to mention one last time, that we are looking for creative people, who know how to work on their own, AND in a team.

Don't know how to build, but just have a ton of amazing ideas? Please, enlighten us in the comments, and maybe we will add you to the team.

If you have any questions regarding the project or wish to know something about us, don't hesitate to ask us.

For now, that's all we have, and we look forward to maybe working with you.

With your support, and your talent, We are going to make Minecraft history!

[i]Best regards:
[b][u]Project STRAFE[/i][/u][/b]
flazhbang
Level 8 : Apprentice Unicorn