Mandrake Build Team, The doors finally open

scoutthepimp's Avatar scoutthepimp8/30/16 5:36 pm
9/1/2016 3:40 pm
scoutthepimp's Avatar scoutthepimp
Hello!

We at the mandrake build team have decided to open our doors to new members. Firstly we will be looking for detail, however, if the applicant cannot provide evidence of his or her build then we will be willing to train them based on the information provided by you.

Owners: Scoutalcorn and InImladrisIDwell

We are both well trained Minecraft builders from the UK, over the age of 18 and understand what it takes to make a team work and communicate efficiently. As we have been playing and building for many different servers we understand that people have a lot of different strengths and weaknesses. We aim to better these strengths and weaknesses and make our build team and the builders within it as proficient as possible.

When applying for this post there will be a theoretical and practical side. The application format should be filled out as follows:

Minecarft Username:

Skype Name:

Why do you want to be on our build team?

What building styles are you familiar with?

How often do you see yourself being active?

What is your favourite colour?

Examples of builds:

(You will be required to use slack)

To see some of our own work visit: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/inimladris/
scoutthepimp
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2016 3:40 pm
scoutthepimp
I will contact you as soon as possible
09/01/2016 7:14 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mrskeleton246
Hello my name is Itzflawlez Im currently 17 years old and am a professional builder i have worked with many server my current project is a hub the ip is s8.minespan.com:26700 I'm familiar with medical and some organic builds trying to get better at terraforming.

I live in Germany but speak fluent English i would like to become part of these build team because I've never been part of one and i only have 1 life to live so why not with you guys ;p. If you need to contact me my Skype is Live:xalienskullx

I play 1-5 hours a Day and I'm really active. So hopefully you accept my application to become part of your build Team!

Sincerely
-Itzflawlez
08/31/2016 12:01 pm
scoutthepimp
we are currently working on a project I am sorry to say so. Possibly after.
08/31/2016 11:21 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
minecraftboy3129
How much do you guys charge?
I need builders.
08/31/2016 10:35 am
Level 1 : New Goblin
nolonger
Yes, unfortunately we are working on a project for a server which is why we are recruiting!
08/31/2016 8:08 am
scoutthepimp
Sorry but as I said we are currently working on something different, however if you wanted once we have completed this project we may be able to help you for a short amount of time.
08/30/2016 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bingowings112
Hi I remember you from a roleplay server that you built for me. Thanks btw however I was wondering if you would mind returning as it seems I am in need of your assistance once again. I know you are amazing builds and would love to see you again.

Message me for the ip
08/30/2016 8:50 pm
scoutthepimp
Possibly in the future. At the moment we are working on a dungeons and dragons roleplay map.
08/30/2016 6:56 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Architect
MrDramaLlama
Hi, unfortunately I am not applying. But I have been looking for a build team to help me build a map. I already have two people helping out, but the map is big and I need further help. If you guys are willing to help me out please respond. Maybe even message me.
08/30/2016 6:31 pm
Level 1 : New Goblin
nolonger
Hyped to see any applications! We are currently working on a project too so it'll be a running start!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome