MassiveCraft 1.7.2+ [RP] [Factions] [Custom Plugins] [More!]

massivecraftcom's Avatar massivecraftcom12/31/13 3:23 pm
1 emeralds 2.8k 42
2/15/2016 11:15 pm
Prxfesor's Avatar Prxfesor

IP: massivecraft.com; No Whitelist!
Here is our Planet Minecraft server page!

As a role-play server with its own interesting lore, custom plugins, and quests, we at MassiveCraft aspire to deliver you the best multiplayer Minecraft experience, one that you won't find anywhere else! Our custom plugins and software are made by the one and only Cayorion - the creator of not only the Factions plugin and this server, but also the system of sharding! Our history is large, and as a result we know exactly what average Minecraft players would enjoy to play.

The community of MassiveCraft is one that you have not experienced yet before. New and old players alike get together to learn from each other, to accomplish goals with each other, and most importantly to have fun together.

Unlike many other servers, MassiveCraft has multiple communities flourishing together in a harmony that has never been seen by others! They work together to succeed and enjoy themselves, as well as make new friends that they would've never even thought of meeting.

Now we get to an important aspect of the server, ones whom you definitely will have a fun time with: the staff.

They are a very helpful bunch of people that help out with tickets, a system coded by Cayorion to help staff answer the questions of players in a more complete way. Coupled with the in-game Help chat, these methods make our staff and server the one and the only place it has become.

We also utilize many resources that other servers simply do not have the time to invest in. We not only have a private TeamSpeak server that anybody may join(massivecraft.com), but we also have our own personal website and forums!

So, how about it? Are you ready to join a server where you will be forever impressed and astounded by its features, staff, and community? If you are, then type in the IP address at the top to join us and start having a great time! And of course, bring your friends.

If you aren't, then hopefully a cake or two can change your mind:

Have a Massive day!
~ The MassiveCraft Team
(PS: Take a look at our server page! )
massivecraftcom
Level 47 : Master Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/15/2016 11:15 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Musician
Prxfesor
Is Doctor Who a supported Rp fandom on here?
04/01/2014 3:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lrh9
What's good for the goose is not good for the gander on MassiveCraft. If you don't want to participate in factions be prepared to have everything you build torn up and yourself attacked at every turn by griefers. If you respond in kind (since the mods will do nothing to people who attack factionless members) then you will be banned. Factions and premiums pay their bills. Time for another server.
03/09/2014 10:33 am
massivecraftcom
Updated!
02/02/2014 10:52 am
Billy Rage
I love this server, I love to see you come on this server as well. This server has everything for any player. With the future plugins that are in the works, this server is like no other.
02/02/2014 10:49 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Kosen
I have played on Massivecraft For a total of 1yr and 8 months, and still I find surprises. The map has recently been updated and I love it the streets I once knew like the back of my hand are now a wonderous jungle of opportunities. I truly love massivecraft mostly because of the people on it, whether it be the friendly staff or the nice roleplayers of the servers, I will confidently state that at any point of my time on massivecraft I have never been disappointed. If you like playing the dark mysterious character you can simply stay at the back of the Golden Willow tavern and wait for someone to question you, Or if you wish to be the centre of attention you can start a fight! the server is truly like no other roleplay server with its vast amount of plugins that have been specially made for the server I don't ever think I will be bored! When you join the staff are so friendly I wish somehow I could repay them (Im broke so no donating XD). Bassically heres what I am trying to say... Do you like vampires? Do you like roleplaying at an extreme level? do you REALLy want to feel imeresed in the action that is massivecraft?!!?!?!?!?! Well then this server is most Definately for you! come on join today and get roleplaying!
02/02/2014 10:48 am
Billy Rage
Massive is a server like no other, with a great community and wonderful staff. This server is in a league of its own. The lore is magical and immersive, the PVP is fun and engaging. With the new plugins and future minigames coming this server has something for every body.
02/02/2014 10:46 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Molimo1
Is the server good? No; it's better than good. It's amazing. It's my favorite server. Unlike most servers that claim they have "no lag," Massive has no lag. When I first started playing, I thought it was amazing... and it still is. The staff are amazing, the roleplay is amazing, the community's great... what could anyone want?

Don't miss this great opportunity; join the community today!
~Molimo1
02/02/2014 10:45 am
Ndfeb
Massivecraft is THE best minecraft roleplay experience for all ages it offers all from races to factions and you can do whatever you want like building ,fighting trading and much much more join it massivecraft today welll love to have you here!!
02/02/2014 10:40 am
Noahnanium
Seriously love this server. With a great environment for builders. With all the races, lore, role-play. And architectural buildings and builds. It's beautiful. I can't stop coming back to this server. Dwarves.. Dakkar.. Humans.. Etc.. Are fun to play as! I'd recommend coming here. You'd have a blast!
02/02/2014 10:39 am
Jake55111
I joined this server a little over a year ago and have loved every minute since. A great server with a great community, if you're not already playing on this server you are missing out. The community is great, the staff is great, the entire server is great. You're able to pick among a number of races, which makes the server a lot more interesting. If you ever do have a problem, you can create a ticket and get an answer and a solution extremely quickly. This server is definitely recommended for any person who loves a great roleplaying server.
02/02/2014 10:38 am
Anettemork
This server is too good to be true!
The medieval plot, the buildings, the players.. Just amazing.

I highly recommend this server to anyone out there!~
02/02/2014 10:36 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
JordanPierre2000
Massivecraft is a very good RP and factions server. If you enjoy RPG games such as TES, Fallout etc. and minecraft, then this server will be perfect for you. The admins are good and they listen to players, are fair and try there best to help everyone.
02/02/2014 10:34 am
Bmchow
I love this server because they have the best mods who are always there to help you and are always active.
02/02/2014 10:32 am
teemay
The best server i have ever played on, great community, great staff and their worlds are a work of art. Their factions and changed game mechanics make it the most fun i have had in a long time in minecraft highly recommended

The role-playing is amazing, the community is great and it's not whitelisted! The world set ups are just perfect, the lore is great. The server allows you to play how ever you want and i love it <3
02/02/2014 10:30 am
_Donovan
This is an amazing server. It offers you all the things you need in a roleplaying server. It comes with custom worlds wich are just simply amazing. The staff members are however very strict, wich makes it very good for experienced players. The plugins are mostly self made wich is a very good point. A "Massive" shoutout to the MassiveCraft staff.
02/02/2014 10:27 am
TheMysticCircle
This is the greatest server I have ever played on. People are really nice, mature and helpful. Though, it is a bit hard to start getting money, but you get the hang of it soon enough!
02/02/2014 10:17 am
massivecraftcom
Updated!
01/06/2014 10:58 am
Adrien Belacourt
This server has a wonderful community of friendly players from all over the world and form all different age groups! Here, you can try your had at RP, or even our PVP! We have fighters, builders, roleplayers....everyone! We have the best staff here, and Massivecraft is the only thing that keeps me playing minecraft anymore! So come along, and join us in an EPIC adventure together!
01/06/2014 10:57 am
Adrien Belacourt
This server has a wonderful community of friendly players from all over the world and form all different age groups! Here, you can try your had at RP, or even our PVP! We have fighters, builders, roleplayers....everyone! We have the best staff here, and Massivecraft is the only thing that keeps me playing minecraft anymore! So come along, and join us in an EPIC adventure together!
01/06/2014 10:52 am
Skullfracker
Massivecraft what can i say about that well it offers the most impressive Roleplay i ever seen it that impressive that i rather stay on this sever than any other because it really intersten with awsome rps wars good admins and nice players and there is always someone to talk with the sever is never emty so you always have someone to rp with or talk with if you want that and there is alot of traders and if you are to that kind of stuff you can also do it all by you self if you want to and there is so many interresting peoples that you can play with that are unique in their own way so if you want to play on the best sever of my opiniom than you should chek out massivecraft the best roleplay sever in the world

Cya in game Love from skullfracker from Eldergods
01/06/2014 10:47 am
Lisha777
Massivecraft is the best server I have have played, I have never stuck to one server for so long! I have been playing it for a year and a half now and its still not boring, I don't think it ever will be, because each time I come back it seems to be better and better!
The main city of Regalia is amazing, very well built and lots to explore. The races plugin they have is so much fun! There are lots of races to choose from, most of them they made up, each race has its own advantages, right now I am a Tigran, a cat like race that has extra unarmed damage. They also have lots of huge custom made worlds! (When I say huge I mean like it takes 1 to 2 hours to cross one!) Also the staff are super friendly and are always willing to help when you have a problem.

There is so much more I could tell you about this amazing server but it would probably take a whole day to write it all down... I really recommend giving this server a go, i'm sure you wont regret it.
01/06/2014 10:45 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Joshy54100
MassiveCraft is by far the best server I've ever played on. The staff is always helpful, and you can talk with them on Massive's TeamSpeak!

Most of the plugins are in-house, made by our server owner Cayorion. He made the famous Bukkit plugin 'Factions'.

There is equal parts roleplay and PvP on MassiveCraft. If you want to be a swashbuckling Tigran pirate who roams the Alorian seas, you can! (Tigran are one of the races, and each race has different abilities).

PvP on Massive is also very lively and fun. McMMO is a plugin Massive has that lets you train combat stats to help you in combat, sort of like an RPG! Also, the Cannons plugin makes for an interesting way to defend your base from raiders.

Overall, MassiveCraft is a well run, professional, and high quality server.
01/06/2014 10:36 am
feiooos
I've been playing on some Minecraft servers and Massivecraft is definetly the one you must try, for RP, PvP and seriously some awesome buildings and lore found on this server.

You'll find a dynamic economy, RP events, 6 different worlds to explore, claim and hunt and also Mrs. Baver (RP-Demon-like).

I found Massivecraft a very good PVP server, with a pretty well structured MCMMO changed for a more immersive fight experience. And dont forget Races which contribute for the best PVP combination.

Another good reason is the technical support for mods, whice are being made/updated by Massive's owner, Cayorion.

This may be the best minecraft server out there!
01/06/2014 10:35 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Fish
Toblin
Massivecraft is by far, the best minecraft server i`ve played on. All buildings around world spawns are proffesional, leaving a perfect environment for roleplaying. It`s mostly always helpful staff online, ready for helping you with your needs. I`ve been plaing on Massivecraft for one month now and still interested. I`m on every day and i hope that wont change. With so many different things to do and always tons of people online, you don`t get tired of playing on it. This is also the only server i`ve considered buying premium on. I`m sure i`m still playing on it in one year. I`m forever grateful for the staff making this an awesome server!
Thank you
01/06/2014 10:33 am
Level 28 : Expert Spider Rider
Erizu
Great joy, this world shall bring!
Oh aye, many shall agree.
The utopia for some, but not so many,
This is where I'm meant to be!

Haha, me and my songs. Anyways. If you're into minecraft architecture, being someone you're not, opening up your imagination, this server is for you. Definitely.

The server consists of a vast variety of activities and long lasting fun, such as roleplaying, enhanced PvP in amazing cities, unique events you won't see anywhere else, and even more. This little community consists of many friendly people of all ages. Some of these people have even had an impact on my life. It's quite amazing, really.

Come join us. We'll make you feel at home!

-xEeeJay
01/06/2014 10:29 am
deversonism
Great server! Have been playing on this for years and will continue to play on it!!
01/06/2014 10:28 am
golemlord
Massivecraft is an amazing server, I have been playing on for over a year and I remember the day I joined I was absolutely blown away with the uniqueness of the server. One thing that I noticed in Massivecraft that isn't common to many servers is the amazing and kind community that Massive offers. Unlike other servers, your never have to worry about scammers, spawn traps, thiefs, or any other shady business. Furthermore everybody on the server is very friendly, and fun to both PvP with as well as roleplay with. Neither PvP nor roleplay is forced onto you due to the many layers of gameplay that Massive provides. You can be a warring faction, however if you don't want war you can simply tell people you are a peaceful faction, and they will usually leave you alone! The staff on the server are incredibly helpful, as well as humorous. It's an all around great server to play on.
01/06/2014 10:28 am
Jazzyping
Great server!! I've played this server for a long time and I'm still not bored of it I don't even rp and I'm still entertained! Love it
01/06/2014 10:27 am
SirSpoony
Massivecraft is a truly amazing server, there are none like it. First of all, they are the people who developed Factions. If you like factions, you will LOVE Massivecraft. They have many role-play plugins, like a custom chat system and races, both of which up the experience. I come back every single day, and every single day I never get disappointed. Thank you Massivecraft for all your hard work, and I encourage everyone to join TODAY!
01/06/2014 10:26 am
Bowsercraft117
BEST SERVER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIVE!!!! No really you guys are doing great! Good staff, nice people and the best Faction system I have ever seen. Keep up the good job!

Diamonds and love from Bowsercraft117
01/05/2014 8:13 pm
CrugTheBeast
I absolutely LOVE Massive, Cayorion is the greatest server owner and very talented with plugins and Lore writing. Look no further, if you want PvP, roleplay, fun and friends, or you just want to discover the chemical properties of a poisonous potato, JOIN MASSIVE!
01/05/2014 7:11 pm
6xdestroyer
Massivecraft offers a safe and spectacular environment for builders, role-players, and fighters alike. With its many worlds and great staff the server holds a group of great, unique players, whom call Massivecraft home. The server offers cities for role-play, factions to fight with your brethren, and custom worlds large enough to satisfy even the most eager of builders. The many members of the server come back day after day to have fun, or accomplish something they have only dreamed of, but with Massive, it is possible. The many plugins of the server offer ingenious creations and can entertain one for hours. Not only can you fly underwater, but you can become a fierce little dwarf or maybe just a honorable human. With Massive, the sky is the limit, so why not come check us out?
01/05/2014 6:35 pm
CYB3RB33TL3
By far the best server out there with no equal, MassiveCraft just keeps the Minecraft Addiction anew! The loving Staff and active players always make this server a fantastic hot-spot! If you're not already on MassiveCraft- this is the place to be!
01/05/2014 6:27 pm
Alj23
Best server out there! I have been playing steady for over a year now. The great atmosphere, the plugins, everything, just keeps you coming back for more. Great players, great staff, great everything.
01/05/2014 5:56 pm
hiu403
This is probably the best minecraft server I've been on ever. The lore is well written and developed, the plugins are amazing, the mods are all friendly and helpful, and most importantly the players are nice and amazing. This server is one of the only reasons I still play minecraft, it's always changing and gets better every day. Also, there's something for everyone here! Weather you build, rp, pvp, or just like to have fun you'll fit right in. So what are you waiting for? Join Massivecraft!
01/05/2014 3:29 pm
Hirazrador
This is an extremly amazing server. I play on it almost everyday. The lore is beautifly thought out and Regalia (The starter city) is just so. The community is really nice and the admins are helpful and active. I sugest you join today!!
01/05/2014 3:28 pm
Phrowenia
Hey, I wanted to just share my thoughts about this awesome server. I think everyone should come and play, since in My opinion it is the best RPG MMO server ever made. There is much ROLEPLAY, much PvP, Much Roleplay raids. So give it a try, and enjoy!! Regards, Phrowenia.
01/05/2014 3:23 pm
Maelbosha
This is by far the best server to play on online. The mods that they've tied together, may of which are written and updated by their own staff, make gameplay fun and exciting. From peaceful farming and trading, to leveling your skills such as Axes and Herbalism and more, to full on faction based warfare, you'll always have something to do on Massivecraft. Don't miss out! Connect now and join us! -- Maelbosha, Clan: The Awoken
01/05/2014 3:22 pm
Jugswe
This server, is simply, amazing.
First off, the spawntown is a beautifully built city, with tons of people to roleplay with.
And, from the spawntown, there is access to numerous, hand-made worlds. There are several chat channels, and tons of responsible, active and caring staff members. I strongly recommend this server for any person who wants a great roleplay and/or pvp experience!
01/01/2014 10:28 pm
Mikey151
Best Massive Multiplayer Server I have been on. It drew me in for its awesome Faction PvP environment, and really hooked me with its amazing RP community. The people on the server really keep the entertainment going and going, and the Architecture is some of the highest quality I have seen. Not to mention the staff are a lot more caring for the common player here, and the coder is one of the best I have seen on bukkit.
01/01/2014 10:21 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
MrWackeo
This is a great server indeed to play on. I myself have been playing on it for over a year and it is a experience like no other. You can join in on the great Roleplay by creating a character on the forums and meeting new people and Regalia or joining a faction and building up your empire and fighting in wars. This server has so much to offer and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to join in on the great adventure and meet new friends!
01/01/2014 1:59 pm
massivecraftcom
Updated!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome