Maybe going to buy a server need an owner.

stonehatch's Avatar stonehatch5/26/16 10:17 am
5/29/2016 1:22 am
Frozen-MC's Avatar Frozen-MC
Am just going to go straight in. Am stonehatch currently dont have a server but am thinking of buying one but before i do i might need another owner. But i dont want any lazy owners what am looking for is somone that can do plugins, handling staff, setting up the server. I already know how to do all this but i want somone to do it with me.

Am looking for people around my age about 14-16.

If you think you can do it please apply using your own application
stonehatch
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2016 1:22 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Frozen-MC
Hello stonehatch, I was actually just looking for someone to make a server with! Below is my application.

IGN: Isoucha
About myself: I'm currently a Junior in highschool. When I owned my server, somethings I worked on it until 3am in the morning thus...I am not lazy. I am not good at writing or explaining myself so I'll try my best below... If you would like to see my work, refer to the minecraft forum link and the youtube video on my previous server.
Experience: I have owned a server called MineGuilds before. I managed everything by myself and even created a website myself. Everything was good until my host decided to delete all my files and leave me without saying anything. A lesson I learned from that was to make backups on my PC. I know how to configure plugins well and I also have around 10 or more plugins that I purchased on spigot that's still being updated.
Why do I want this spot: I want this spot because I really like the feeling of creating a Minecraft server. I think it's the feeling of making a creation and having people come on it. It's a weird feeling but I like it.
How much time are you willing to dedicate: I am willing to dedicate at least 2-3 hours a day now that testing is over. During summer, I'll be on a lot!

Previous Server:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... ing-system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wRpWJGx6A

^^ I changed my name from Eternitz to Isoucha.
05/27/2016 11:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
xCons

What is your in-game name?

xCons

How old are you?

In what time zone do you currently live?
EST.

What languages can you speak?
English, French, a tiny bit of Spanish.

Do you have a recording software?

Yes, if needed.

Do you own a microphone?

Yes.

What is your Skype username?
If accepted, I'd like to tell you in private.

How long have you played Minecraft?
My Minecraft account was created in mid 2012, but I played using my friend's account for a few months before that.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game?
This may seem slightly exaggerated, but I have been a staff member on, by my guess, over 90 servers at this point in time. They weren't all established with a good playerbase, but most were.

How many hours a day/week can you moderate the forums and in-game?
I should be regularly online during the week in the school year for about 3 hours. In the weekend/summer days I am usually online for closer to 5-6, depending if I am on vacation.

Why should you be a staff member? Why do you want to be a staff member?

For one, I think I should be a staff member because of my experience as a staff member on a more than average amount of servers. Here is a list of about 30 server names that I can recall, just in case you didn't believe my statement of being a staff member on over 80 servers. I know this isn't all of them, but it is difficult to remember that many. Before the list, I will tell you that I've been everything from a Trial-Helper to a Head-Owner: PalkiaCraft, MeepCraft, EclipseMC, Evolved Empire, Kingdoms of Anrir, BlaxeCraft, ToxinCraft, TheGhettoMC, LavaCraft, WildPvP, and SnakerGaming, ImmortalPrison, Kettlehead, CajunPvP/CajunCraft, The Loco Network, FolexCraft, SuperEpicCraft, Resortcraft, XLR8 Factions, MagnumKraft, ClaustraCraft(ClaustraPrison), InfernoCraft, PhoenixRealms, VertexGaming, The Prelix Network, Veltan, LavaMine, MineRide, EngineCraft, CribexMC, ShadowCraft, The Complex, and Petricore Prison. I was accepted in the Mineplex application process, but declined after my interview. Because of this experience, I have become a qualified staff member that I think can be trusted in almost any situation. The experience on these servers has aided me extremely and, without the experience, I could doubt my abilities as a staff member- but with it, I feel very confident.

I think I deserve the position as a staff member because of my loyalty. I always stay with a server I am a staff member on until it isn't possible to anymore. Also, I am disciplined and tough because of my experience, and give the correct punishment in all situations. I don't give "chances" to people because they are my friends, I punish all players the same. I am loyal and hardworking to any server I am a staff member on. I am very mature for my age, and always try to say the right thing in the corresponding situation. I don't ever break the rules- I have before, but that was a while ago when I was younger and had no sense. I try my best to make the server better in any way I can. I help players out whenever possible and aid them to have fun and stay long-term on the server.

I would like to be a staff member simply because I enjoy helping players out with anything they need. If a certain player asks a question, I quickly type/say the answer if I know it, which I will for most questions. I know that I can do this as a regular player, but as a staff member there might be more attention paid to the answer, as well as I would be messaged the question specifically, which I wouldn't be as a normal player, since most players go to staff members for help. I love helping other players so they enjoy their experience on the server and keep playing!

Are you an outgoing person or do you struggle to express yourself to people you don’t know very well?

I think that I am slightly shy in some situations, but I am definitely outgoing enough in a situation where I need to be. Even if I am not willing to express myself to others that aren't familiar to me, I can force myself to do it if it is necessary. It's difficult to change your nature, but I can do whatever it takes.

Does the thought of being assessed during the beginning on your staff tenure disturb you? Why or why not?

I don't mind being assessed during my time as a staff member (if accepted) if I need to be. If I make a mistake, then I don't want it to stand and be uncorrected- I want it to be solved so I can learn for the future and be a superior staff member to the past. No one can learn without mistakes, and of course, I am no different.

Are you confident in your abilities to communicate with other users, whether being on teamspeak or in-game?
Yes. Although I am shy by nature, I have a good vocabulary and I like to speak with other friendly users on servers I join, and if needed I can speak with more unfriendly ones. Usually I speak if players contact me for their needs, but if the situation calls, I can quickly type or speak anything that they need if it is in my knowledge, which much is.
05/27/2016 10:36 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Masouri
Ign: masouri

How long have I played mc: 4 years

How long have I staffed: 2 years

Plugins I know: I know how to use the following plugins with ease: All Essentials, World Guard, World Edit, Factions, Towny, uSkyblock, Marriage, Plotme and PlotsSquared, Movecraft, PEX, SetrankPex, MythicalMobs, ColoredTablist, Holograms, Quests, and more.

Strengths:
Managing Staff, Configs, Maturity, and knowing plugins and how they work, and Enjin Developing

Weaknesses:
Coding and Building

What do I bring to the table:
I bring staff traits that all need and to go above and beyond. I am Dependable, Responsible, Loyal, Trustworthy, Smart, Social, Caring, Helpful, Hardworking, Truthful and Unbiased. Everything a staff needs to be and you can hold me to these very words.

My experience:
In general I have been a Minecraft administrator for roughly two years. These two years I've progressed in learning new ways to handle things and more about the Minecraft world. These are my past positions (the highest I've gotten on any servers are the only ranks that will be counted so if I went from Mod to Admin on a Minecraft server I'd only count it as Admin)
Owner- Twice
Co-owner- Twice
Staff Manager- Once
Manager- Once
Admin- Three times
Mod- 6 Times
Helper- Once
Enjin Developer- 3 Times
Plugin Dev- Once

Why you should pick me:
I'm a really easy guy to work with I am flexible and can change at minutes notice. I will work my hardest at anything you tell me to do and I will manage rightfully. I will not let your money go to waste on this server and will make it the best experience you've had. Choosing me will allow you to do whatever you need to do without worry because I'll be hard at work. I'm an active player and love helping out new players that join servers. I never have abused my commands and never plan to.

How will I help the community:
I will help this community by working hard, enforcing the rules, helping new players on the server. I also have an account on every Minecraft advertisement website so I can help with that and I have friends that have experience and can help you when I'm gone.

Am I able to donate:
Yes I can donate once in a while and help the server get payed

Other info:
I will be gone July-7th of August but will still be on Minechat helping enforce rules and with bugs that can be done over chat
I speak multiple languages; French, Greek, and English (My first language is Enligsh)
I cannot call much as for personal reasons but I can here and there
I am involved in sports and school
I get off school this Wednesday coming up so I will have lots of free time
05/27/2016 6:47 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
I cant really help (too busy on other projects) but i can tell you this: Make the server that isnt factions, theres way too many of them and they are so boring.
05/27/2016 2:45 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
119RHINO965
Hello StoneHatch,

A friend and I already own a server called MineSummit. It will be a Network with Survival, Creative, Minigames and more.

It's currently in development, but if you would like to join us you can. Otherwise, you can choose to be the server sponsor and receive cool perks. That way you can just play and we will sort out any issues.

If you are interested you can message me or sign up at our website: http://mc-summit.com/

Thanks
05/27/2016 2:05 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
KapainKewl
Well, I wouldn't call myself developer but atm I am only willing to become a Server owner / Co-Owner. Sorry.
05/27/2016 8:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Qust
KapainKewlI can code plugins

lolwut
05/26/2016 12:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
KapainKewl
Hello, my real name is Bailey although my username is KapainKewl. I'm 18 and my timezone is Greenwich. I would absolutely love to make a server with you because I feel I can help a lot. I have been playing Minecraft for 5 and a half years now and I can code plugins, create websites, create platforms, provide plugin support and much more. As well as this I am extremely strict when it comes to staff and I am also extremely strict with applications. Although I am strict I am a nice, friendly and respectful guy.

I can create the server website and create brand new plugins and suggest amazing ideas! I can make sure everyone has an amazing time at your server. If you contact me on Skype at presented2001 we can sort stuff out and I will help pay atleast 20$ a week. Thankyou for reading!
05/26/2016 2:10 pm
stonehatch
Are u able to be the server Dev?
05/26/2016 12:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Ghiojo
Hello! I'm Agustin, also known as Ghiojo, im 17 years old, i wanted to make a server with you beacuse i found it a great opportunity for putting a lot of ideas i had into work that you may be interested in. As for me, i have around 5 years in minecraft and about 3 years of experience in various staff possitions, i am currently builder in Alaurin Roleplay, as well as in Gray-Stone (Both servers are up and running and you can find them easilly) I have also been moderator in other roleplay servers, and believe me, moderating in those is much different than in other servers since you need not only to fullfill the normal moderator's tasks, but also you have to take care about roleplay situations, ensure the things are solved in a realistic way, which requires a big investigation skill too.

As for myself, i enjoy building, writing lore, i do know basics of plugin setup, though i am no coder, and i recently started liking skin making. I have a wide and vast experience about managing communities too, specially when it comes to player reactions, controlling toxicity, etc. I have as well experience with map making when it comes to worldpainter, and i am full of ideas and creative sollutions for server making, which i think makes me fit for the possition

Some examples of my works are

And if you need any more information, my skype is ghioje, i also have teamspeak and discord
05/26/2016 12:30 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
xCarbon
Hi, I am Alex and I am 16 years old, after reading your post I have decided I would like to work with you in making a server. I have made 2 servers in my 4+ years on Minecraft and have load of experience in managing and moderating servers. I have a lot of experience in Managing, Developing and Controlling servers and would love to help you with creating your own. I am a very active player so any problems you or anyone else on the server has I am most likely going to be able be there to help. If you would like a more detailed app or have questions you would like to ask me, hit me up on Skype: xCarbon_
05/26/2016 12:27 pm
stonehatch
I will contact the person who gets accepted which means you will have to apply here.
05/26/2016 12:13 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
xCarbon
Hey! Could you contact me on skype and we can talk? xCarbon_
05/26/2016 12:02 pm
stonehatch
Sorry but am looking for a bit more detailed app.
05/26/2016 11:02 am
Ghiojo
Ign:Ghiojo
Why do you want this spot? Beacuse i always wanted to make a server! I am full of ideas of what we could do, where to aim for, and i have a lot of experience to back me up, im a good builder, i have been moderator in roleplay servers (trust me thats enough right there, being mod in an rp server is much more than banning hackers) and i have even managed to handle entire communities.

Besides that i do have some ideas for the server if you are interested, and my skype is ghioje, hope to add you and talk more!
05/26/2016 10:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
stormy_swe
Hello StoneHatch, stormy here. I'm not very good with server but if you need any help with anything contact me on skype: simon.kobajs. No rewards needed I do it for the fun
05/26/2016 10:55 am
Ghiojo
Hello! I am interested on making the server with you, my skype is ghioje if you want me to apply there
05/26/2016 10:52 am
stonehatch
Like i have said if u want to try get this spot u will need to apply
05/26/2016 10:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
herobchanall
mabe a factions with me
05/26/2016 10:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Qust
I am a developer and would love to create a server with you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome