MCMoon - Network | Recruiting ADMINS and STAFF.

Vigri's Avatar Vigri8/3/15 12:19 pm
1 emeralds 6.4k 306
3/6/2016 8:43 am
Vigri's Avatar Vigri

We set up a new system where you must apply on our website only to show your dedication and for us to know that you've already applied already in two weeks. (You can apply only once every two weeks.) Due to this, applications on this thread will be ignored, and you will not get a response if you reply to this thread with an application. Questions are fine. To apply, you must have a requirement of being a member on our website for 15 days.

Please find our information below
IP: play.mc-moon.com

Email: liam@mc-moon.com

Apply: http://mc-moon.com/apply

Application:
What is your real name? (doesn't have to be full):
What is your IGN (Username):
What are you applying for?:
How old are you?:

Why do you want to be staff of MCMoon?:

Any additional information:

Skype (can send to us privately if accepted):

If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do?:

How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted:
Vigri
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/06/2016 8:43 am
Vigri
Bump,
03/04/2016 3:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
brian_the_good
Application:
What is your real name? (doesn't have to be full): Brian James Gebbie
What is your IGN (Username): Brian_the_good
What are you applying for?: Admin
How old are you?: 11 Dont judge me.

Why do you want to be staff of MCMoon?: Because I see the live stream and I like to play minecraft and I am a good builder So I would like to help build the server just because I am 11 doesn't mean I am immature like some people think, I think its rude to call some one immature, I also am very skilled at building and helping people I will do any thing good not bad like greif althougt this is a little server i wont greif.

Any additional information: I have Teamspeak Also I have been admin on two servers.

Skype (can send to us privately if accepted): Brian.j.gebbie@gmail.com

[b]If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do?: Temp-Mute them both if they are being rude and diss-respectful.

How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted: Very active I play minecraft at home when I am not at school.
03/04/2016 3:36 pm
Vigri
Sadly, I have to deny this application.

In the sense that you answered the questions, it is not for your immaturity, in fact you answered the questions decently for your age. However, the improper use of grammar, spellings and contribution to know what an Administrator is makes you unqualified for this position.

Additionally, in our stream chat you had asked if you could join the server multiple times where we said you were unable to, and thinking off applying could get you into a server shows intolerance.

Your application isn't immature, but you independantly asked for the IP address which was immature especially when we answered the multiple times we had answered.

Thanks for applying.

Jason.

EDIT:
You were also denied for the reason that you seemed to apply just for the purpose of getting the rank. Not because you want to help volunteerily, which is not what we want.

02/11/2016 9:53 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
lilyboo
[
02/08/2016 4:40 am
CreepyKiid
Administrator

Name: Bronson Garden

In-Game Name: Nessey

Time Zone: Perth, WA, Australia
What experience do you have in administration?: I've owned and run several servers on countless occasions, I usually applied for large player based servers and did a great job at those that accepted me . The servers I've been a staff member on usually had 50 to 150 daily and usually held up well, most of them i ether left or they ran out of money to pay for the server.

What experience do you have with plugins?: I am very familiar with alot of plugins and know the basic server plugins inside and out. I can configure plugins but not code, I've never really got into coding as I feel its not worth it. I can set up a website pretty easy and know lots about banking.

What skills do you have that set you apart from others?: As I have listed above i am very good with websites and banking. I can set up a website and manage one. I am good with plugins and know alot about them. I am a very easy going guy and can talk to people with ease, I am calm and get he job done.

Why would you like to join the staff team?: Firstly I am a very mature and reliable person, I strive to do the best in all areas. On a Minecraft server when I am a staff member on I pretty much live to please the players and other staff members. Let me go further into detail about myself... I have been playing Minecraft for at leased since beta and I haven't stopped since then, only having little breaks in between. Minecraft is like a second life for me and i really enjoy playing and being in the atmosphere of all players and an endless train of new things to do. I am a very sporty person in real life, I enjoy playing sport and I also enjoy being a bit of a gamer, My parents don't like me playing Minecraft because it is very time consuming, but there is not much i would rather do than play the game. I will be a very active staff member and always accountable, I do not take my job lightly, I understand that being staff is a privilege and should not be abused. I can mess around and have fun with out abusing and i know hen to really knuckle down and get the job done. I will strive to make your server a better place and community, I will help with adjustments and always tell the owner when I feel that something should be changed. As i have said I am not new to the server game and I know what is required of me to be an administrator. One of my biggest hates is hacking, I am totally against it as it ruins the game for other players. I will take the time personally to check ban reports and things like that so no hackers get away without a punishment. I would be honored to join the staff team and help the server out in many ways!

What can you contribute to the team?: As I have listed I can contribute Lots of things to the staff team, I am a very nice guy and easy to get along with. I can talk with ease and I have alot of knowledge server wise.

Anything else you would like to tell us?: At this point i'm fixing my computer so its not as fast as it could be, that doesn't hold me back from any tasks.

Thankyou for reading this far We made it .

- Nessey
02/08/2016 11:51 am
Vigri
Judging from this application, it looks like you haven't read a word from this thread at all.
02/08/2016 1:39 am
Vigri
bump!
02/07/2016 3:00 pm
Vigri
bump!
02/06/2016 5:55 am
Vigri
bump!
02/05/2016 2:10 am
Vigri
bump!
02/04/2016 1:30 am
Vigri
bump
02/03/2016 2:17 am
Vigri
bump!
02/01/2016 9:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
InsanityPolice
I think you might have use of me,
Contact me on skype for a interview: littleminer704
02/01/2016 2:22 am
Vigri
bump!
01/30/2016 5:55 am
Vigri
bump!
01/29/2016 10:49 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ShadowwGaming
Are you still looking for staff?

I work with configs and permissions...

If you need me I will post a app here
01/29/2016 2:12 am
Vigri
Bump!
01/28/2016 2:51 am
Vigri
Bump!
01/27/2016 2:26 am
Vigri
bump!
01/26/2016 11:30 am
Vigri
bump!
01/25/2016 2:44 am
Vigri
bump!
01/23/2016 8:27 am
hibbert2101
can i be whilst plz
01/23/2016 8:17 am
hibbert2101
hi voltorin i'm 15 from aus and would love to be a member of your server moonmc my MCusername is:hibbert2101 hope you will pick me ok thx hibbert2101
01/23/2016 11:41 am
Vigri
Have you even read a word?
01/23/2016 5:32 am
LazerLime
What is your real name? : Neil
What is your IGN (Username): Fiqhtz
What are you applying for?: Moderator or Admin.
How old are you?: 15

Why do you want to be staff of MCMoon?:

I would like to be staff on MCMoon because I would like to help the community moderate the server and keep it clean from rule-breakers and spammers. I will answer everyone's questions too keep the server friendly and interesting. I will give the server regular activeness and always help anyone who desires help. I want to be staff because I think I can grow the server largely and make it better than before.

I am located in the United Kingdom. Time zone-GMT. I love helping other people in everything they do and I like to inspire others to make them be a better person. I like playing Sports and I am the captain of the School Football Team. I have good leadership skills since I am professional and caring about others, while still firm with the rules. I am friendly, trustworthy and loyal. I hope I get accepted!

How will you help MCMoon?

I will help MCMoon by growing the server to make it better and bigger. I will be there for as long as I can possibly be. I will help by making sure there are no hackers or advertisers or any other rule-breakers out there. I shall always be there for everyone and I will put time and effort into my work. I will always be motivated and determined.

If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do?:

I would firstly tell them to calm down and say not to use excessive Caps or spam otherwise it results in ban. If they stop I will say not to do it again. If they carry on, I will give them a temporary mute for a while so they can calm down and If they do it again they get a permanent mute

How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted:

I would be 1 hour on Weekdays and on Weekends about 2-3 hours.
01/23/2016 4:11 am
Vigri
bump!
01/22/2016 3:18 am
Vigri
bump!
01/20/2016 2:17 am
Vigri
bump!
01/19/2016 1:35 am
Vigri
bump!
01/18/2016 1:48 pm
PhanaticDwarf
What is your real name? (doesn't have to be full):Dylan
What is your IGN (Username):Phanaticnut_26
What are you applying for?:Admin,staff whatever you need
How old are you?:15 almost 16
Why do you want to be staff of MCMoon?: It is something i have always wanted to try. And i thought it would be fun
Any additional information: I enjoy building, sometimes im a little immature,but only around my friends. So that should not be a problem
Skype (can send to us privately if accepted):
How will you help MCMoon?: I am decent in building, I will try to keep everyone happy and keep them from fighting.
If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do?: I would try to figure out the problem and calm them both down. If i was needed to i would ban both of them. Hopefully i will not need to do that.
How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted: weekends and a couple days during the week
Regards,
Liam/Volt/Mitchell.
01/18/2016 1:24 pm
Vigri
bump!
01/17/2016 1:22 pm
squirtlePvP8
What is your real name? james
What is your IGN Squirtle16
What are you applying for? I want to make this server a better place where everyone is happy and are looking forward to playing it again the next time they can come on
How old are you? 16
Why do you want to be staff of MCMoon? I want to be able to make this server better than it already is and i believe i can do it
How will you help MCMoon?I will make it a better place than it already is. I will spend hours building if that is what you want. As long as i make an impact on the people who play it and you, i am happy
If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do? I would ask them "why are you fighting on a game where the only point of it is to have fun?You are not having fun arguing so why are you doing it?"
How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted: 1-3 hours on weekdays 3-8 on weekends

Thank you for reading this
01/17/2016 1:05 pm
Vigri
bump!
01/16/2016 4:57 pm
MiniArcanine
What is your real name? : You can ask later
What is your IGN :MiniArcanine
What are you applying for?: dunno whatever you need i guess
How old are you?:20
Why do you want to be staff of MCMoon?: cuz i am bored and i want to help people
Skype (can send to us privately if accepted): ask later
How will you help MCMoon? that depends
If two people are fighting in the middle of the server, what would you do?: that depens on the situation aswell
How active would you (approximately) say to be, if accepted: tell you later
01/16/2016 4:54 pm
Vigri
bump
01/15/2016 1:13 am
Vigri
bump!
01/14/2016 12:04 pm
Vigri
Bump!
01/13/2016 10:55 am
Vigri
bump!
01/12/2016 2:36 am
Vigri
bump!
01/11/2016 10:43 am
Vigri
bump!
01/10/2016 8:22 am
Vigri
bump!
01/09/2016 8:39 am
Vigri
Bump!
01/08/2016 3:09 am
Vigri
Bump!
01/07/2016 3:14 am
Vigri
bump!
01/06/2016 7:22 am
Vigri
Bump
01/05/2016 7:12 am
Vigri

New website and art designs!

Check them out @ http://mc-moon.com !
01/04/2016 8:48 am
Vigri
We added our own friends system throughout the whole network!

Check it out!

- Volt
01/03/2016 7:48 am
Vigri
bump!
01/02/2016 11:35 am
Vigri
Just released a very small teaser for you guys!

[yt]96aYFWJrtU4[/yt]
01/01/2016 5:30 am
Vigri
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome