MCRPG - Recruiting

nacho the menace's Avatar nacho the menace3/4/15 3:40 am
3/7/2015 11:50 am
nacho the menace's Avatar nacho the menace
Hello! I'm _Tekkit_ I am looking for some staff members and builders to help me start a RPG server! I don't have many ideas for this RPG server so ideas are always welcome. I will accept only the best of the applications.

DEV APPLICATION:
In game name?
Age?
- If you can code:
What plugins have you made?
Will you do this for free?
- if you can't code:
How much have you worked with plugins?
Are you willing to learn how to code?
Ideas for the server?

ADMIN APPLICATION:
In game name?
Age?
Do you, in your own opinion, believe that you're a good leader?
Plugin knowledge?
Tell me about yourself (50 word minimum):

MOD APPLICATION:
In game name?
Age?
- Situation
Steve reports that he saw a player flying -- how would you handle this?
Kyle reports that someone is using a aimbot in PvP -- how would you handle this?

BUILDER APPLICATION
In game name?
Age?
Do you have pictures of some things you've built? (will help chances)

Thank you for taking the the time to apply! I usually reply to application fast so you won't have to wait too long to know if you are accepted.
nacho the menace
Level 27 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/07/2015 11:50 am
nacho the menace
BUMP! If I messaged you on skype that means you were accepted, if not that means you are denied.
03/06/2015 1:45 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
KILLZZ21
BUILDER APPLICATION
In game name? Normerican
How many hours can you work: At least 3 a day for now, but not on weekends. In a few weeks I will be able to do it on weekends too...
Do you have pictures of some things you've built? (will help chances):
http://imgur.com/TmpiTvg
http://imgur.com/iuLtc9b

^ Note that those are old, I've improved greatly since, I just haven't been building much.....

I was previously in a build team, called Arkan Builds...
03/06/2015 8:57 am
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
TrevorGotSwagger
Moderator Application
In game name? TrevorGotSwagger

Age? 14

What servers have you been Staff on? None

Problem: Steve has been keeping track of the items in his chest, and he sees his diamonds are missing.

Solution: Use hawkeye to see which players have opened steve's chest recently, and find the culprit.

Problem: Steve reports that he saw a player flying -- how would you handle this?

Solution: Check the reported player's history of hacking within other servers, and ask any witnesses.

Problem: Kyle reports that someone is using a aimbot in PvP -- how would you handle this?

Solution: Go in /v to where the player would think that we're not on, but instead watch him for atleast 15 minutes, and check his kill stats for an excessive amount of kills.
03/06/2015 4:27 am
nacho the menace
Bump!
03/04/2015 10:53 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
Admin Applicationr

In game name? Derpy98
Age? 16
What servers have you been Staff on? Gold Craft, Classy Craft, Arbictus
Do you, in your own opinion, believe that you're a good leader? I would like to believe such, I am very professional (I've been in several professional enviroments) however when it is appropriate I love to joke around. This is definitely not the first time (if i am accepted) they i've been tasked with a position of great importance, I've been staff on several servers not simply limited to the minecraft community.
Plugin knowledge? With a lot of bigger plugins I have loads of experienced however with smaller somewhat unknown or low placed plugins i hva little experience.
Tell me about yourself (50 word minimum): I will do many things including but not limited to; Cleansing the Community, I can keep all hackers/griefers/evildoers out of this server or, I will serve justice rightfully. I can manage plugins, not only have I hosted my own server before and modified my own plugins but, I have also worked for my mothers company for a while. I would help them with coding on their website, and my mother at times, would teach me about some coding. The coding on that website was way more advanced then the coding on minecraft, so I think I can easily adjust to minecraft coding. Building, when I build, I am above average however, I need to have a picture in my mind of what I'm building so then I can make the appropriate adjustments to the building when I'm finished. I normally build what I'm building first and then I perfect it afterwards. I can also improve staff morale or just any players in that matter, I like telling jokes that make people feel better. (when they are appropriate that is.) I can help with discipline as well, I have worked with many childish Administrators/Moderators that abuse their commands and pretty much did whatever they pleased. I was one of the few that would help discipline them, tell them what they should be working on instead of goofing off and in the end it actually did some work, they started doing their jobs correctly. I'm not harsh unless the situation demands harshness, if it's something simple like a staff member didn't do their job well, I will just tell them (in the nicest manner possible) what they should change and how it will influence them. All of these, are just a selected few of my best attributes.
03/04/2015 10:12 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Joshua_M1
-mod Application

in game name: Joshua_M1
what servers have you been staff on: i have my own small server, i have been admin on 1 server, and mod on a few servers.
--situations--
steve reports that he saw someone flying. what do you do?: i would check to see if the guys really was flying, ask for evidence (screenshots), and prob end up banning him.

kyle reports that someone is using aimbot. what do you do?: i would go into that arena invisible (or using a "vanish" command) and watch this guy, if he is using aimbot, i would ban him.
03/04/2015 9:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
stephansplint
In game name? OldManOnAToilet
Age? 15
What servers have you been Staff on? On 4 servers i was owner. I have been admin 3 times
Do you, in your own opinion, believe that you're a good leader? I know when i need to ban/kick/warn someone. But i think i am a good leader
Plugin knowledge? I know how to use a plugin. I can also make ranks
Tell me about yourself
Name: Stephan Splint
Online: 4/5 hours per day
Building skills: Im almost in a building team. I can build different styles: Medieval, Modern and sience fiction
Im good at building special for:
-spawns
-hubs
-lobbys
-maps
-arenas
Helping skills: I have been hired on some servers to be a Chat-Mod or Chat-Admin
Im good at english but not that good to skype with someone.
Position: Admin
03/04/2015 9:17 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
In game name? FaalkBuilds
Age? 13
What servers have you been Staff on? Ive been staff on really many servers, like Play.menoxia.com wich got 127 players on.
- Situation
Steve reports that he saw a player flying -- how would you handle this? I Would ask the person to stop and then he wouldent get banned, im just tricking him to recognize himself, then if he says no i will just a plugin to check of he got hacks.)
Kyle reports that someone is using a aimbot in PvP -- how would you handle this? I Would immediately go to the arena in vanish and really check if he hacks, then i would ask him if he got aimbot, and i am going to say "you wont get banned, if you recognize yourself" Then if he reconigze i would ban him.

"Any kinda hack is a ban"
03/04/2015 7:57 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
MIDNITEE
Admin App

In game name? Midnightt
Age? 17
What servers have you been Staff on? I have only owned many servers, until I recently could not afford it
Do you, in your own opinion, believe that you're a good leader? On certain occasions, yes
Plugin knowledge? Nearly everything, very experienced in terraforming and world edit
Tell me about yourself (50 word minimum): I have been playing minecraft for about 3 or 4 years now, I really love to build, its like a second hobby to mine, but I am not the greatest builder, I see myself as a very respectable and responsible admin always listening to the people above me but keeping control of the people below me, I do not abuse my powers under any circumstance and I follow the rules like no other
03/04/2015 7:39 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
derpsa
ADMIN APPLICATION:
In game name? mah46124
Age? (CENSORED) <---- Secret!
What servers have you been Staff on? Many servers, ive owned my own servers quite a few times, i'm also currently staff on...
ADMIN: 2 servers
Owner: 1 server
PREVIOUS TIMES ARE NOT INCLUDED DUE TO NO NEED to POST THEM. THEYRE GONE.. DONT UNDERSTAND THOSE PPL ;3
Do you, in your own opinion, believe that you're a good leader? Yes i believe so. Ive set a example for people in my past and am usually VERY loved by people and other staff.
Plugin knowledge? I know how to configure, use, and edit the configs of plugins thru their config file itself and thru in game commands.
Tell me about yourself (50 word minimum): I own a community, our website is http://miningforums.com I also want to help you with your server because i want to extend a hand and help people and get my team working I want to thank you for reading my app and please check out my website :3

MY WEBSITE: http://miningforums.enjin.com
03/04/2015 7:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
attek
i applying for builder in game name: attekarpola age: 15 skype: theonlyatte how many hours can you work: about 2-6 hours i dont have any screen pics of my buildings
03/04/2015 4:39 am
nacho the menace
BUMP!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome