Old post

YongBLOOD's Avatar YongBLOOD1/30/15 3:25 pm
2/4/2015 3:03 pm
serdarminecraft's Avatar serdarminecraft
old post
YongBLOOD
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2015 2:42 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
ItsJoshHD
1. What Interests you in the Warriors of Airendothal Server?: I really enjoy contributing to the growth of server success! And truly this will most likely be what gets me back into minecraft once again, since I haven't wanted to play lately.

2. What position are you applying for?: Builder, I have been building for 3 years and I honestly love it to death!

3. IGN?: ShesRatchet

4. How long have you been playing minecraft for?: 3 years

5. What's your fav game?: Clash of Clans or Minecraft

6. How old are you?(age doesnt matter): 16

7. Timezone?: Eastern

8. What are your Strengths?: My strengths are server hubs, spawns, and arenas! Truly my strength is just bulding in general! I have a very productive attitude and I am on whenever I am needed! I'm a very committed person. For example, I'm on varsity cross country and track, and haven't missed a pracice, amd team captain, and maintain perfect grades. I find myself to be very trustworthy!

9. Do you have Skype?(If yes pm me your skype name, If no will you make one give me your Skype name and pm me that and a way to contact you): Joshsmashes

10. Screenshots?:

http://i.gyazo.com/cc88f3f7d27ccea8d7284f621c5b3c1a.png
http://i.gyazo.com/c34b4dede9b0a1ab2934ec6edc94b6c3.png
http://i.gyazo.com/d181c93860371a818fe4b9b8d0be4460.jpg

11. Will you help us in anyway possible?: I will help you in any and every way possible, yes.
02/04/2015 2:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
TheAssassin421
02/04/2015 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AlexxChristo
BUMP FOR GLORY! FOR HONOR! FOR USELESS REDSTONE CONTRAPTIONSSSS
02/04/2015 3:03 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
Redstone contraptions arent useless
#RandomPost
02/02/2015 12:00 pm
YongBLOOD
bump
02/01/2015 2:34 pm
AlexxChristo
BUMP FOR GLORY
02/01/2015 1:19 pm
YongBLOOD
bump
02/01/2015 1:36 am
YongBLOOD
Messed you. Still looking
02/01/2015 1:38 am
AlexxChristo
?
02/01/2015 1:43 am
YongBLOOD
i added you on skype
02/01/2015 12:52 am
AlexxChristo
1. What Interests you in the Warriors of Airendothal Server?: I LOVE SKYRIM IN A SICK ADDICTIVE KINDA WAY

2. What position are you applying for?: I would love to be a builder, I'd love to work on any elven/natural areas, I really love building underwater and building with trees. I'm HUUUGE on building secret rooms as well (I dream of discovering treasure chests in secret locations...)

3. IGN?: AlexxChristo

4. How long have you been playing minecraft for?: I've been playing for almost 4 months, started out on console and quickly realized I've got a ton of building ideas and maybe I should put them out on PC where other people could see/ watch on youtube.

5. What's your fav game?: I'm honestly stuck on this question. I love so many games, I've grown up a console gamer from back on original Nintendo Gauntlet.
I think my favorite game though is Portal 2, I'm a MEGA fan of finding unique methods to solve problems and puzzles.

i still love skyrim.....I just try to not play as much anymore. I Fus Ro Dah'd my boss once when they told me to clean...

6. How old are you?(age doesnt matter): I'm 24, about to be 25. I realize it's a bit older but I feel like I bring a different level of professionalism to the table and I'm always happy to work with anyone of any age level granted that they are polite and want to work towards a productive goal.

7. Timezone?: EST (FL, USA)

8. What are your Strengths?: I excel when building in vanilla servers. I think my greatest strength is that I'm never afraid to watch hours of mindless tutorial videos to constantly improve all my building knowledge. I've gotten pretty good with redstone as well as many devices you can build using pistons.
Also I'm huge on making buildings look like they belong where they are placed, not just a cut and paste with no thought as to the landscape.

9. Do you have Skype?(If yes pm me your skype name, If no will you make one give me your Skype name and pm me that and a way to contact you): AlexxChristo, I'd hide it buuut it's pretty obvious how to get a hold of me on any social media. LOL

10. Screenshots?: Uhm well, I could get some console game shots if you want to see most of my buildings but I'd much rather fill my portfolio with some new work!

11. Will you help us in anyway possible?: I am HUUUUGE on Co-op building. I love watching Monkeyfarm and GenerikB on youtube and I'm madly addicted to group projects (I also work fantastically by myself)

I do have MEGA insomnia so sometimes I'll sit on minecraft for days just building. My longest MC streak was 40 solid hours of build/survival time.
01/31/2015 7:47 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
What interests me in this server?
I have always liked servers like these. Quests, open world, those kind of things, I have always wanted to open one of my own, but sadly, it is far to difficult to get it just the way I want it. So, the next best thing is to help out with one. I think this server has the potential to get a high player base and good ratings. This server looks like the start of something big.

What position am I applying for?
I am hoping this application will get me Moderator, or builder. I am not doing the classic "I would like admin" because frankly, I feel like that would be asking for to much. So, all I am asking for is Moderator or builder, either will work for me

IGN?
EDawg474

How long have I been playing mc for?
I have been playing mc for roughly 3 years.

What is my favorite game?
I would have to say my favorite game is tied between madden 15, or Skyrim. I love madden because football is my life. I play it, and I just overall love the sport. I like Skyrim because I love games like it, as I stated in my first part of the application. It is a very unique game, and it entertains me well.

How old are you?
I am nota liar. So I am not going to be the classic 9 year old that states he is 17. I am going to be 100% honest. I am 13 years old, almost 14. Thank you for not judging by age, and even though 13 is not terribly young, it is not the most mature age in the world either. So, thank you for understanding.

Time Zone?
I am in the Central Time Zone

What are my strengths?
My strengths are mainly coming up with ideas, I am good in building, and I think I would make a good addition to the server with my building skills, but, one of my strongest areas is coming up with ideas for the server. Such as, town names, layouts, quest designing, those kind of things. But, keep in mind, I am pretty skilled at building. So I can build my own ideas too.

Do you have Skype?
Yes I do have Skype, and I will pm you my username right after I finish this application

Do you have screenshots?
Sadly, I do not have screen shots, but I will show you my building skills if you accept my as a member on the server

Will you help us in anyway possible?
I think I will be a great addition to the server, with my ideas, and building skills, I have a feeling this server will be a success, giving credit to you of course. Now, one problem is I will not be on everyday. So, if you do not see me online for a couple of days, don't think I am never coming back, because trust me, I will be

Thank you for reading my application. Even if I do not get accepted, I still appreciate you taking a minute of your time to read this And again, thank you.
01/31/2015 6:34 pm
YongBLOOD
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome