MelonUniverse GRAND OPENING!

_TheDiamondHD_'s Avatar _TheDiamondHD_6/25/15 3:00 am
1 emeralds 171 5
7/4/2015 2:46 am
Prerogative's Avatar Prerogative
Hey This Is TheDiamondHD! The Owner of the MelonUniverse community and server and today we are posting this server on PMC because we are in need of staff!. Please join now before Staff Applications Closes. We are a highly sponsored server and we have no lag occured in the server. Please join and we will tell you how to apply for staff!. IP is 168.1.74.14:31397
_TheDiamondHD_
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2015 2:46 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Prerogative
This isn't my server so I suggest you do better research next time
07/04/2015 1:47 am
Prerogative
you post this same application on every server.
07/04/2015 2:08 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Anti hony_e124pos
You post this same server, 5 thousand times every day, so I recommend you don't judge.
07/01/2015 8:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Hello There, I am Matthew Contay and I am 16 years old and I heard you wanted staff on your server. That's Great because I would be the perfect staff member for your server. If you are interested then please read ahead!
I garuntee at the end of reading this you too will see that I am perfedct staff material!
I Will be applying for the positions Admin,Head Admin, Or Co-owner, this will be determined by what staff you need for this server.
Alright allow me to get started with this application.

I Will be applying for the positions Admin,Head Admin, Or Co-owner, this will be determined by what staff you need for this server.
Alright allow me to get started with this application.

First off I m a terrific Builder! I specialize in Nordic Medieval, I have built many things for many servers. I have helped out with server and planetminecraft competitions. Anything you want I can build!

Second Off, I am Great With Plugins from Bukkit. I know all commands for plugins from WorldEdit To GroupManager/PEX and Multiverse and More! I would be happy to help anyone if they had this predicament. I am very experienced with these plugins and more![/color]

I have experience. I have been staff on numerous past servers. I have been Helper to Head Co owner (I know who in the right mind makes a "Head Co owner" Rak?) Needless to say I have had many experiences on how a server works and I have learned, in my Staff experience Discipline and Maturity. I have played Multiplayer Minecraft since I was 10 Years old (I am 16 Years Old Now). I know all the guidlines for being staff and know that I will follow them perfectly.

I am respectful. I will treat everyone on this server with Respect and Kindness And Genuine Good feelings. I will Respect everyone, Staff, Guest, Member, Donater, everyone as long as they treat me in the same way. No respect gets you No respect, Thats the way I Work.

I am nice. And yes, dont get me wrong I know you might hear that alot but I am. I truly am A genuinly Nice and Kind Person and I will be nice to everyone on the server and hopefully make friends with them.

Going from My last statement I will not Bully anyone. will treat everyone with Respect if they treat me the same. I will not grief,Troll,Raid,Tease,Ban,Mute,Kick,Jail, or TempBan anyone for no reason. Overall I will not abuse my powers for no reason.

I am trustworthy. If you tell me something to do, a job, an order, I will do it and I will do it right and I will do it right the first time and I will do it better than you expected.

I will keep everything fair, meanig I will not give out items in GM1 if not told to do so by a Higher staff member

I will be an active member to this server and I will be on 2-3 hours a day every day for the whole week, except if I am hanging out with my friends, I do have a social life.... barely.
Anywho thank you for reading my application and I look foward to working with you and the other staff members, thank you and have a great day!

P.S My skype is Zhen_8930
Or
Matthew Contay

P.P.S I live on the west coast of America
07/01/2015 7:56 pm
Prerogative
BUMP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com