Mercury Project | Urgently in need of Builders | CloverMC

ProfessorPhysics's Avatar ProfessorPhysics8/21/16 4:56 am
8/28/2016 3:07 am
DolphinKing23's Avatar DolphinKing23
A server that will revolutionise the way people play minecraft.
Recently been created and carefully tested by many players with years of experience in servers to bring you the best time possible on the server.
Plugins have been tested vigoriously by the developers and custom plugins have been bug tested to ensure there is no problems.
The founder has chosen a huge variety of plugins to suit every type of player to ensure everyone is happy.
Every staff member has hand picked for their skills and their experience in player handing and what to do if a problem does occur
Hosted on a dedicated server that is 24/7 allowing any player around to world to play at any time they want.
Our highest priority is player satisfaction , All we need now is players to satisfy

We are Urgently in need of skilled Builders.
Age that are over 14 would be great.
Age really doesn't matter if you are talented at building.
If you haven't realised by the title , we are custom building a planet Mercury.
This is for our custom server and I am urgently in need of builders.
Application Format :
IGN :
Building Examples :
Activeness per day :

Thanks! - Founder - CosUp
ProfessorPhysics
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2016 3:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DolphinKing23
IGN : xCgKing23
Building Examples : I don't really have a style and can build pretty much anything you are needing me to build. I have a lot of experience with more modern builds but have been working on a lot of vintage type builds.
Activeness per day : My activeness ranges from 1 hour a day to around 8 hours and it all depends on how much you need me on at that time.

Extra: I will be away for 5 days starting tomorrow to go camping but after that I will be as active as possible.
08/25/2016 1:08 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
AquilaeVolanti
Moved to Server recruitment.

/move
08/28/2016 2:42 am
ProfessorPhysics
Cheers
08/24/2016 8:59 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GabrielleCraft
IGN: Gabrielle_Craft
Building examples: I've made a mansion and several large houses in MCPE. (I'll screenshot)
Activeness Per Day: Usually from 6 to 9 PM.
08/24/2016 8:53 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GabrielleCraft
Guys you have to remember this is a game. It's supposed to be fun and it's not a job so he doesn't have to pay you. Many builders would work for free because building can be fun, especially when you're building with someone else. The point of building or helping someone in minecraft is not to get paid. It's to have fun while you're doing it and be proud of your building afterwards. It's not like he's asking for someone to make him a map so you guys are being very selfish. If you don't want to help and don't want to have fun then you don't have to and can leave this thread.
08/24/2016 8:24 am
Level 29 : Expert Architect
ConnorJMiner
Hey! I would LOVE to help with this. Here.
IGN : ConnorJMiner
Building Examples : Just look at my profile + I am W.I.P on a massive cathedral. I could show you some screenshots.
Activeness per day: I'm on a lot, but I get a little busy during school. usually available in the morning (School Days 8:00 - 8:30, weekends or vacation: 8:30 - 11:00) and in the afternoon (3:30 - 5:30 school days, I get on somewhere between 2:30 and 5:30 and am usually off after an hour or two). EST
08/24/2016 5:19 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheLuke_81
I agree with Xenoniuss, pictures would be great but....
IGN : Luke_81
Building Examples : I'm good at space age builds decent with creative style plants and vegitation other wise I'm quite gooda at building overall
Activeness per day : 6-9 hours a day on the weekends & school breaks in England
4-5 hours a day week days
08/24/2016 4:16 am
Level 39 : Artisan Ladybug
Xenoniuss
Maybe it would be possible to see pictures/videos or anything from what you already have? I assume if it already looks good people would be more eager to join... But without pictures and an annoying to read description it might repel the older audience..
(Really... Don't put EVERYTHING in the center, it's rather annoying to read. And maybe a more extensinve description aswell as an IP so you can come online and check around or something...)
08/25/2016 2:01 am
ProfessorPhysics
We are recruiting Builders for a project , which logically you can clearly understand that the server isn't done , we got a spawn and thats it , it will take time for us to get the builds done and we will release our IP.
08/24/2016 4:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheEnderborn
IGN : TheEnderborn191
Building Examples : I've built tons of stuff, from space ports to fantasy cities. I work well with other people when building and I like to either terraform by hand or build small things in great detail, such as houses, spaceships or custom enviromental stuff (Trees, rocks, mushrooms)
Activeness per day : Usually I'm on MC most of the time. So, 9/10 times I'd be able to help out.
08/22/2016 9:16 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Scadush
I have no problem building
The only thing I want is it to be paid
08/24/2016 12:01 am
ProfessorPhysics
I believe builders are a good start to build the community,
also if I was looking to pay builders I would pay a better builder.
Thanks for all the applications!
08/22/2016 12:51 pm
Level 42 : Master Engineer
Luxaholic
whats on your profile wouldn't be worth much if you were being paid, no offense.
08/22/2016 12:21 pm
Level 23 : Expert Crafter
HPHNM
No offense but I build for fun not to get paid as it is also way too dodge.
08/21/2016 4:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Unsual Orange
IGN : altos99
Building Examples : Good at redstone, have built many parkour maps but only released one. Made a Ninja Warrior map.
Activeness per day : About 2 hours/day
08/22/2016 3:32 am
ProfessorPhysics
Will it be possible for you to make a skype account? It will be a whole lot easier to use skype in order to communicate between other builders.
08/21/2016 9:22 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
Verang
Portfolio of the team? Is it paid work?
08/21/2016 9:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheTrueRaven
I can help if you want me to. Just tell me how to join and then no problemo! Do you know how to change an avatar successfully? I try to take a picture but the camera button won't work and the screen is black. The images I download from the internet just have a JPEG problem, and I can't use iCloud! Please help.
08/21/2016 4:35 pm
ProfessorPhysics
All you need to do is write your Skype name and I will be contacting you more about it .
I'm not sure about the avatar that's how it worked for me
08/21/2016 6:50 am
HPHNM
I will apply to build but I will not fill in some info.
IGN: HPHNM
Building Examples: I am making a city exactly like sandton city it will look the same once I am done though Google Sandton city.
Activeness per day: I am active about every day and sometimes every second day.
08/21/2016 4:35 pm
ProfessorPhysics
Hey man! In order to contact you I will need your Skype!
08/22/2016 9:09 am
HPHNM
I do not have skype as we may communicate through planetminecraft messages or minecraft in chat.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome