║╠ Mianite Interactive - Massive RPG Hiring Staff! ╣║

j7b's Avatar j7b10/26/16 4:18 pm
10/27/2016 6:45 pm
Exodesi's Avatar Exodesi
Name (IGN, and if you're comfortable, you can add your real name too.):
In-game; j7b

Timezone: GMT +1

Availablity: At UK time, 4:00pm+

Skype (Required): Will send you my Skype details if I'm accepted for the position.

Position Requested: Builder

Past Experience (Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator and Helper. If you do not have much experience, please do not lie, as this doesn't play a huge role in your chances): About 1 year ago, I was a trail member for the build team Vadact. I soon realized that I needed to focus more on school than I did on my computer. So I stopped builder for about 8+ months. Not long ago I started building again and I love it. So that's why I'm applying for this position to get back into building.

Portfolio (Required for Builder): Building for over 3 years; well experienced, knows how to terraform, build structures, lots of detail.

Tell us what makes YOU special: I'm a unique, funny, handsome guy who enjoys working with members, staff and give tips n' tricks.

Tell us why you think you'll be good for your specified position: The reason why I want this position is that I want to get back into building on a new server in which I find interest in. I've played for 5+ years of Minecraft so I'm a highly experienced guy.
As I already said, I enjoy helping / working with staff and the members on the server, I come across friendly, easy to speak to and I have fun here and there. But when I'm building, I'm most likely not gonna read the chat because I'm more focused on my build.

Anything Extra you'd like to add: Nothing

- j7b
j7b
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2016 10:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Exodesi
Bump!
10/26/2016 9:11 pm
agent_1
Name:NOpity_

Timezone:eastern

Availability:about 6-7 hours everyday I'm online

Skype:Im not giving my Skype on a public site but if I'm accepted i will be happy to give you the information

Position Requested:helper or builder

Past Experience: I have been co-owner of a friends server but that server went down
Portfolio:sorry but i don't have any grand builds to show, i just build when I get bored or if something good comes to mind

Tell us what makes YOU special:I can help the mod team by ensuring that I understand why people may be depressed about something which I am capable to help with, or if any means of help i am able to do it. If anyone including the staff need any help what so ever, I will always be here to help out and i can't say more clearly that I mainly don't often disappoint. My aim here is to impress everyone I meet

Tell us why you think you'll be good for your specified position:I was only young when I began playing classic, I started to get the hang of how the game ran.I played and played for hours on end, testing new red stone contraptions, getting into the game, learning how everything works and to top up that experience, my knowledge on how communities and people grew stronger

Anything Extra you'd like to add:Not really
10/27/2016 5:37 am
Exodesi
Denied!
Lack of detail. Thank you for applying.
10/26/2016 8:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MistressKaguya
Name (IGN, and if you're comfortable, you can add your real name too.): BitterSweet2

Timezone:Central

Availablity: Anytime

Skype (Required):bittersweet6920

Position Requested: Helper or Builder

Past Experience (Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator and Helper. If you do not have much experience, please do not lie, as this doesn't play a huge role in your chances):
Server Owner
I Owned 2 Servers and They were going very well, but one of my builders ruined It when everyone was offline and I just gave up on trying to host a server
Admin/Mod
I Have been mod and admin on plenty servers, but none of them really thrived and ended up going down
I was built for a server and built the entire spawn, but then the Owner just used me and demoted and banned me i have been builder on plenty of servers

Portfolio (Required for Builder): Not Sure How To Add them on here but you can skype me and Ill show u some

Tell us what makes YOU special: My effort is genuine and I am a very nice and reasonable person. I treat people with respect and I take stands based on facts and evidence. I am willing to help a server grown and make it a friendly environment where people will want to stay and have fun. I am always very active in chat and answer anyone's questions to the best of my ability. I am willing to help out with any future projects or upcoming events. I always make a good impression with new members on the server. Although I am a very laid back girl I always put in the effort for other people if they need help or advice. I am a very dedicated person when I am in an important job in real life or in Minecraft. If I were to get staff I would work very quickly and efficiently with every task I am given to do.

Tell us why you think you'll be good for your specified position: You wont fins no one else that puts in the effort and time that i will

Anything Extra you'd like to add:

=========Full Server Monitoring During These Times==========

Sunday- 1:00pm - 11:00pm
Monday- 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday- 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday- 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday- 4:00pm-12:00am
Saturday- 1:00pm - 11:00pm

CENTRAL TIME
===============================================================
10/27/2016 5:36 am
Exodesi
Accepted!
Please wait to be contacted on Skype. If you have not been contacted, just tell me.
10/26/2016 8:30 pm
Teorn_
Username:
ShadowhunterVI

Timezone:
Mountain Time zone

Availability:
Weekdays: 3-5 hours Weekends: 5-7

Skype (Required):
Tomas Bensch

Position Requested:
Helper

Past Experience:
MafiaZone was a small 15 player server. Well actually it only averaged 10 players on at once, though throughout the whole day it would get around 67 new faces. I applied for Helper on MafiaZone late July of 2016. Surprisingly I was accepted a week later in August. I did a lot to help out the server while I was Helper, one of many things I did was that I helped remake a new application for staff and other positions. Which was much needed. The current application they had lack a lot of essential questions that needed to be ask. I spent a good 30 minutes making a new application and the following day we opened up are new application and got over 10 applications in the first 12 hours. Other than making a Application I did a lot of work talking to players and receiving there feedback and suggestions. It wasn’t a task I was asked to do but it was a task I decided to do, and go beyond what was expected of me and that is what I'm planning on doing if accepted here. I actually resigned from MafiaZone two days ago to apply for this server, a more professional, interesting server. It was a big risk, but here I am.

Unfortunately that is my only experience I have had under the role of Helper, though on many other servers I have had experience guiding players the right way, answering questions and concerns they may have, simply just helping them out around the server, and overall being a friend to them.

Tell us what makes YOU special:
There’s not much that makes me special, while reading other applications they all have the same thing, dedication, commitment, and being helpful. But instead of repeating what they said I guess I could say unlike the others, it’s the way I approach things that are different. There’s people that think being a Mod is just moderating chat, and really that is what I see from staff on servers. But for me it’s different, I'm not just going to moderate chat, I'm going to be involved, I'm going to hear what players have to say, I'm going to be there to answer their questions and concerns, Im going to be there as a friend when they have no one on, I'm going to be as friendly as I can, I'm simply just going to be involved. That is something special about me, me wanting to be involved and taking feedback from players because really you don’t see that often from staff members, you see them just enforce rules on players and that’s it, and it’s really frustrating when staff member think that is all a staff member does.

Tell us why you think you'll be good for your specified position:
Good question, I technically said it above but other than what I said above I would be a good fit for Helper because well I have enough experience, I'm experienced in helping, guiding, and surprisingly just being friendly and talking to players on a regular basis. You would be surprised on how that matters, more and more staff members are talking in a robot voice “Hello Steve” “Please apply here: (Link)”, “I'm good thanks”. “Hi, how are you”. That is just annoying and cringe worthy to see. Another thing that makes me good for the position is because as a Helper in the name I'm willing to help and I'm willing to be given tasks and I'm going to do those tasks.

Anything Extra you'd like to add:
Nothing other than thanks for taking the time looking over my application! Hopefully we will be able to work together, it would
10/27/2016 6:45 pm
Exodesi
Accepted for further review.
Contacted On Skype.

There's actually like 5 Tomas Bensch's on Skype.

Just join our Discord instead for a quick transition.
(EDITED INTO ORIGINAL POST)
https://discord.gg/dn5nBzh
10/26/2016 7:53 pm
Exodesi
Bump!
10/26/2016 4:32 pm
Lord_Lugh
Name: Taylor

IGN: Lord_Lugh

Timezone: UTC -6 MST

Availablity: All Times

Skype (Required):Would prefer to tell in a PM

Position Requested:Helper

Past Experience: I have some experience with helping on servers and the players, but mostly just small server.

Tell us what makes YOU special: Hm, what makes me special? Well I love to help people and help them have a good time, I'm friendly and I can be extremely funny at times.

Tell us why you think you'll be good for your specified position: I think I would be good for this position because if you did choose me for this position then I would learn as much of the basic system of gameplay that the players would be using so if they had any questions on functionality then I could help them. I would also take great pleasure in taking care of the community and the server.

Anything Extra you'd like to add: I'm a pretty cool dude.
10/26/2016 4:40 pm
Exodesi
Denied
Sorry to say, your application has been denied. There is just not enough detail.

Thank you for applying!
10/26/2016 4:29 pm
Exodesi
j7bName (IGN, and if you're comfortable, you can add your real name too.):
In-game; j7b

Timezone: GMT +1

Availablity: At UK time, 4:00pm+

Skype (Required): Will send you my Skype details if I'm accepted for the position.

Position Requested: Builder

Past Experience (Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator and Helper. If you do not have much experience, please do not lie, as this doesn't play a huge role in your chances): About 1 year ago, I was a trail member for the build team Vadact. I soon realized that I needed to focus more on school than I did on my computer. So I stopped builder for about 8+ months. Not long ago I started building again and I love it. So that's why I'm applying for this position to get back into building.

Portfolio (Required for Builder): Building for over 3 years; well experienced, knows how to terraform, build structures, lots of detail.

Tell us what makes YOU special: I'm a unique, funny, handsome guy who enjoys working with members, staff and give tips n' tricks.

Tell us why you think you'll be good for your specified position: The reason why I want this position is that I want to get back into building on a new server in which I find interest in. I've played for 5+ years of Minecraft so I'm a highly experienced guy.
As I already said, I enjoy helping / working with staff and the members on the server, I come across friendly, easy to speak to and I have fun here and there. But when I'm building, I'm most likely not gonna read the chat because I'm more focused on my build.

Anything Extra you'd like to add: Nothing

- j7b

Hi, j7b.

When the application format said 'Portfolio' it meant pictures/a website containing your builds.

If you could supply a portfolio that meets our standards, I will contact you on Skype for further notice - There is no guarantee that you will be accepted, though.

Thank you for your current application.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome