MICCRAFT! [24/7 NO LAG SEMI-VANILLA]

CassandraNova's Avatar CassandraNova1/28/15 5:24 pm
1 emeralds 114 4
1/29/2015 3:46 pm
kjl13's Avatar kjl13
Are you looking for something with a little less plug in based play? Looking for something that's always running for those late night minecraft craves? Looking for something down to earth and sticking to the original flare of Minecraft? Miccraft is honestly the closest thing your going to get! My name is CassandraNova and for about four years now I've been playing Minecraft. I've been on and off different servers always looking for one to play purely because I just love the original minecraft but everyone I tried to play always has some weird text or weird commands that I really cant be bothered trying to remember. MicCraft however has been very easy for me to attach myself to because it's so original to the game and there isn't all that nasty flare everywhere. The map is updated to 1.8.1 so it's completely updated. The only two plug-ins that MicCraft uses is Grief Prevention/Land Claims and Shops! Of course that doesn't mean you can't trade with the community either.

The community consists of some of the best players I've ever come across. Always helpful, sometimes silly but mostly in it to play the game and have fun. I can honestly say I've made some friends here that I have really strong bonds with. The staff are very friendly and pleasant and are always willing to attend to the needs of a player when a player asks. They ensure that your claims are not griefed and trolls do not ruin anyone's game-play. I can't stress enough how much I love the server and how much fun I have playing. They even have a creative server if you just want to build and a minigames server as well! So there are plenty of options if you just want to run parkour or build yourself a structure in creative! (Sometimes they even put your structures in survival! How cool is that?)

They even have a constantly updated website with all the site news and upcoming events!

Take my word for it. Play on MicCraft! I guarentee you'll love it!

Server IP: server1.miccraft.com

See you on the server! <3

-CassandraNova
CassandraNova
Level 1 : New Miner