Mildly Modded Survival (In Development)

Mediocre_Jake's Avatar Mediocre_Jake10/23/14 10:22 am
11/2/2014 1:10 pm
anonpmc178869's Avatar anonpmc178869
Hello,

I have recently been building a new server and I am looking for 'testers', as well as normal players.

The idea behind this is simple enough. This will be a typical survival server, with a few additional mods to extend farming and fishing and home furnishing. I have always found the more common modpacks to be too bloated and normal Vanilla server isn't bloated enough. This server will be very loosely based off of the Harvest Moon games, with some elements of Animal Crossing. The few mods I have decided on so far are;

• HarvestCraft
  • Minecraft Comes Alive
  • Mariculture
  • MrCrayfish Furniture
  • Immibis Microblocks

There are still a few more mods involved, but nothing confirmed. I also plan to compile the mods into a Modpack that will be downloadable via the Technic Launcher to make things easier. I am looking for people to just play on the server, but to also help point out bugs, items causing client crashes, world generation issues etc.

If you are interested, copy and paste the application below and reply to this post. I will then message you with the server information and the modpack info and I will also whitelist you (The server will remain whitelisted until it is ready to be made public);

Minecraft IGN:
Reason for wanting to join:

Thanks for reading!
Mediocre_Jake
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner