1.9 [Whitelisted] MindCrack/Hermitcraft like server!

Craftbeef's Avatar Craftbeef5/9/15 10:53 am
1 emeralds 2.7k 50
4/17/2017 12:17 pm
DrTruffles's Avatar DrTruffles
please read the rest before applying. I will get back to you as soon as possible. (:

Server revamp!

about the Server: It currently is running on Minecraft 1.9-pre4, 4GB of RAM. Difficuly set to normal

Goals: We hope this server creates an active community similar to that of the Mindcrack/Hermitcraft community. We will create a spawn town as a community with many shops and community builds. Do group events. And create a fun and enjoyable environment for people to play.

Rules:
1. No griefing or stealing. If caught, you will be banned.
2. No spamming(includes caps, advertising, etc).
3. No cursing.
4. No hacking/mods.
5. Be respectful of others. Be mature. Use common sense really.
6. No PVP unless the players involved agree to it.
7. No building bases near spawn. If you're gonna build a base near spawn, do it at least 250 blocks away.
8. For question 5 answer with your favorite thing about Minecraft.
9. Try to keep the area around spawn neat. Meaning don't destroy the desert/mesa/mountains nearby. No half-cut down trees.
10. Be somewhat active. If you're not active after so many weeks, you will be removed from the whitelist.

11. Last but not least, have fun!

Application:
1. What is your IGN:
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?
3. How often will you play on the server?
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12)
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?
7. What is your skype?
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)
9.Time Zone?
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)

IP will be given after you are accepted!
Craftbeef
Level 23 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2017 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DrTruffles
What is your IGN: Dr_Truffles
Why are you interested in joining this server? I love the Hermitcraft server... It's always been my dream to join it butI will never be able to... But thats why I like to have almost the same experience with other people
How often will you play on the server? 1-4 Hours a day!
How old are you? 14
How long have you played Minecraft for? 4 years now!
How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building... Making cool stuff like on the Hermitcraft server... Just being nice!
What is your skype? I dont use skype
What is your Youtube? Dr.Truffles, Games and more (there are two of those accounts on youtube... They're all mine but I started over because I forgat my password... I want to start again so its the one with almost no vids on it... I know complicated )
Time Zone? UTC+ 1:00
04/17/2017 10:12 am
JanGo2002
1) JanGo2002
2) I'm a big fan of the Hermitcraft series. I watch it since season 2. I always wanted to play on a server like this. I even created a few servers similar to this and played with my friends, but it never was more than 5 people. I would love to play with a bigger community.
3) Really depends on the day. At least 5 hours a week if I have lots of stuff to do, but most of the times more than that.
4) I'm 15.
5) Since early alpha versions. I really love to automise everything in Minecraft. I'm a huge redstone addict. I also really enjoy mining.
6) Mostly building useful redstone builds such as XP Grinders and Farms.
7) lol123456789q (I know it's dumb, but I created it when I started playing Minecraft when I was very young so that I could play with my friends.)
8) Not a Youtuber
9) +1
10) Male
Hope you will accept me
P.S. English is not my first language, so please excuse any possible mistakes.
12/31/2016 8:08 pm
Hechol
1. What is your IGN: BigBoyzE

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I've been one of the few people that have seen HeroBrine on survival, and since then i have only played on servers. You might say i get scared..

3. How often will you play on the server? 3-5 days a week

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) I am 13

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since i was age 8, 5 years

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building, Redstone etc

7. What is your Skype? None

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) None

9.Time Zone? Mtn time

10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) boy
11/15/2016 9:40 am
Let Us Create
1. What is your IGN: MumboJumbo (I am not the youtuber and I do not know how do we have the same IGN)
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? : I have seen the guys on Hermitcraft and wanted to have such an experience. I shall be very happy if you accept me.
3. How often will you play on the server? : Few times a week
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) : 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? : 4 and a half years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? : Mining, farming, building and all the usual stuff. Also I would be there for anyone to help them with their builds.
7. What is your skype? : Advait Pai
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) : MagmaASA and Let us Create
9.Time Zone? : IST (Indian Standard Time)
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) : Male
11/14/2016 8:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
YeBoiBlake
1. What is your IGN: ImCrazyHuh.

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I am interested in joining this server because I love watching people play on vanilla server communities such as mindcrack or hermitcraft. It has always caught my eye and wanted to be apart of one since I started watching mindcrack just based on how close they all got to each other and how much fun it was.

3. How often will you play on the server? I will play on the server everyday.
Monday : 1-3 hours.
Tuesday : 2-3 hours.
Wednesday : 1-3 hours.
Thursday : 2-3 hours.
Friday : 1-3 hours.
Saturday : 2-4 hours.
Sunday : 1-3 hours.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) I am currently 13.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have been playing minecraft for 4 years now.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan to help new players by giving them some starter food and gear and showing them around the server as a tour and help them maybe setup a temporary base or future home to keep. I also plan to mine a lot and make some big building projects around the server.

7. What is your skype? minecraftworkonly.

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) No, I do not have a YouTube that I can record for.

9.Time Zone? EST Standard Time (USA).

10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male gender.
11/14/2016 7:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
FrozenFireNinja
1. What is your IGN:
FrozenFireNinja
I Have Been Looking For 1 Year On A Server like hermitcraft
probably on weekends a couple hours, on Mondays and Thursdays 2 or so Hours and none on the other days
4. How old are you?
I am 10, oh, i am to young..
around 2 years
Redstoning, Building, And Chatting
7. What is your skype?
FrozenFireNinja
FrozenFireNinja YT or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWL9wK ... pApQGmgckw
9.Time Zone?
Us/Texas/ Central
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)
Boy
11/09/2016 11:42 pm
Blue_Theory
1. What is your IGN:
Blue_Theory

I would love to join this server because I love the idea of a Hermit Craft like server with a peaceful community that is interactive with each other yet knowing that your builds are safe yet at the same time not limited in size and will still be seen by others.

I would play on the server a least 2 hours a day for weekdays and 5+ hours during the weekend per day.

I am currently 15

I have been playing Minecraft for about 4-5 years now

I plan to spend my time doing personal projects and getting involved with the community and doing community builds and projects. Also doing collaborations sounds pretty amazing if any other people were interested

7. What is your skype?
matth3w_micha3ls

Blue Theory (Currently not posting at all but debating weather or not to start recording Minecraft on a server like this)

9.Time Zone?
Pacific Time

10. Gender.
I am a Male (I love the idea of guys and gals)
09/10/2016 12:55 am
lamacon5
1. What is your IGN: wrxsticharger
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? Because i want to interact and build with people.
3. How often will you play on the server? Basically every day.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12)11 please it is only 1 year difference.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?Since 1.4.7
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?5 to 6 hrs.
7. What is your skype?falcondestroyer123
9.Time Zone?Australian Eastern Time Zone
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)male
08/29/2016 11:32 pm
Antecian
1. IGN: Antecian
2. I have always wanted to be a part of a multiplayer survival minecraft server.
3. Time I will play: 2-5 times a week
4. Age: 15
5. Played Minecraft For: 4 years
6. Building redstone farms and exploring aswell as playing with other members
7. Henry021901
8. Don't have a youtube channel for uploading
9. Pacific Time Zone
10. Male

I hope the server is still up and running and would love to be added
06/07/2016 7:19 am
Kapten_kiwi
IGN: Kapten_kiwi
Why are you interested in joining this server: I would like to play Minecraft on a community server. I have never really done anything like it, and would like to try it out.
How often will you play on this serer: Everyday if possible.
How old are you: 13 (turning 14 in October)
How long have you play Mincraft for: Since 2011
How do you plan to spend you time on the server: Building, helping, or exploring
What is your Skype: Nathan Upshaw (If that doesn't work, try kapten_kiwi)
What is your YouTube: Don't have one
Time zone: Central Time
06/07/2016 1:34 am
AwesomeK1d44
1. What is your IGN: AwesomeK1d44
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I would like a hermitcraft themed play.
3. How often will you play on the server? as much as i can
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) 17
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since 2011
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?Building and helping
7. What is your skype? will give if needed
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) none
9.Time Zone? EST
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male
05/27/2016 1:46 am
EnderFox_FTW
Application:
1. What is your IGN:
EnderFox_FTW
I would really like to just play survival Minecraft on a community server without it being so crowded as a non-whitelisted server. I also would like to experience something like Hermitcrafters and the MindCrackers experience. And I would like to just make some interesting redstone builds on a server.
Every day if I don't have anything else to do. (Like birthday parties and holidays)
Since 2012
I would like to spend my time building a base, and building a spawn shop and setting up a villager trading system.
7. What is your skype?
fantastic-matthijs (Sorry if the name sounds arrogant, I made it when I was 8 years old)
I don't use it.
9.Time Zone?
CEST
Male
05/20/2016 4:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Danishburger
1. What is your IGN: Danishburger
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I remeber playing back in the old days of Minecraft where multiplayer was mainly SMP, I miss the good old, build a house, make a town get friends have fun etc. I really would like to join a whitelist SMP Minecraft so it can be like the good old days.
3. How often will you play on the server? Most likely every single day
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) I am currently 16 years of age.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have played since version 1.1, My favorite thing is having a big house, with many rooms, lots of food, everything, living the high life. Also I do like the jungle cats =3
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Well most likely building, setting up farms, getting resources, trading, making friends, going on adventures. Something the lines of that
7. What is your skype? daniel.hilfling1
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I don't have a youtube.
9.Time Zone? UTC+01:00 (central EU time)
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male
05/20/2016 12:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Mooselk
1. What is your IGN: Mooselk

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I love SMP servers, and the trusted community surrounding it, for example if I had a shop I wouldn't have to worry about it being broken into or destroyed because everyone there trusts each other. This is a thing usually only accomplished by playing with friends, But it's more fun when you get to meet new people. Something you can't replicate on most public survival servers.

3. How often will you play on the server? Weekdays 2 - 3 hours Weekends 6 - 8 hours each day

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) - 17

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since october of 2010 Also my favorite thing in minecraft is a sheep :3

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I'd spend most of my time trying to build a community.

7. What is your skype? Kattie.sunseri

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Don't have one :<

9.Time Zone? - UTC-08:00

10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Female <3
05/20/2016 9:45 am
roan1137
1. What is your IGN:
roanvanwerven
I want to have a experience like in the youtube series and just have a good time
Almost every day, maybe 30 minutes - 3 hours
Since the Beta version of Minecraft
Just building things moslty
7. What is your skype?
roanvanwerven (Nickname: Roan 1137)
Don't have one
9.Time Zone?
CEST
04/24/2016 3:56 am
Manadegamer
Application:
1. What is your IGN: Manadegamer
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I enjoy being a part of the community and contributing to people
3. How often will you play on the server? 4-7+ times a week
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since 1.0.0 (2011)
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? redstoner/builder
7. What is your skype? joelayliffe
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) N/A
9.Time Zone? UTC +00
03/21/2016 1:15 pm
Animals9000
1. What is your IGN: Animals9000
I love the Hermitcraft Youtubers and i really want to play on a similar survival server that isn't ruined by too many annoying people on it and a grief free friendly community is hard to find but this looks like a great server that i would like to spend my tome playing fairly on.

Almost every day, but sometimes not for long or at all.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13)
I am 13 years old.

Since a few years ago 1.5

By building, i would say im good at it; mining, i do a lot but not amazing on farming.

7. What is your skype?
I don't have one. Please don't say this is a needed thing as it would mean a lot to be accepted.

Don't have one.

9.Time Zone?
UK

Male

Please respond to this and thank you for taking your time to read this!
03/20/2016 1:51 pm
nagyaki
1. What is your IGN: Nagyaki
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I have been watching Hermitcraft videos and the combination of good community and creative ideas being shown on one server seems like a lot of fun.
3. How often will you play on the server? Probably a couple of hours on about 3-4 days a week.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) 20
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? About a year and a half
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I want to create my own little part of the server while comparing my ideas with those of others and hopefully collaborate on some things as well
7. What is your skype? nagy.kos
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I dont have one yet
9.Time Zone? Central European
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) male
03/18/2016 11:03 pm
Rennat47
1. What is your IGN: rennat47
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I want to play on a villain minecraft server like hermitcraft.
3. How often will you play on the server? Probably once or twice a day
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I've been playing since 22 September, 2012
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Bulding, Creating a town or something. Make projects
7. What is your skype? tannerman33
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) The Savage (I don't post videos)
9.Time Zone? U.S central
03/01/2016 3:55 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
StrikeHunter15
Application:
1. What is your IGN: StrikeHunter15

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I want to join the server to be a part of a community. Also I want to make good content for my YouTube.

3. How often will you play on the server? I will play as much as I can. I have school and such so I will not be on for 8 hours a day.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) I am 14, almost 15 years old.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have played Minecraft for almost 5 years now.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan to build dfferent Redstone farms for the community, make a base, and a spawn house.

7. What is your skype? My skype is "anthonytiseo"

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) My YouTube is Strike Hunter

9.Time Zone? EST

I am a boy/man.
02/29/2016 8:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
_SquidInThePond_
Application:
1. What is your IGN: _SquidInThePond_
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I feel that this would be a fun opportunity for me to get involved with vanilla minecraft again and be part of a great community.
3. How often will you play on the server? As often as possible. (With my schedule, probably 3-5 days out of the week.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 12) 16.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 4 years.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Helping contribute to the community while having fun.
7. What is your skype? Will PM if accepted.
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I do not have one.
9.Time Zone? EST
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male.

Thanks for looking over my app!
02/29/2016 6:53 pm
The_Original_Atho
1. What is your IGN: Atho

I prefer SMP because it's nice to play with people who are mature, and also survival with others is how Minecraft was made to be played

It ranges between 4-6 days a week. My week is sort of predictable, but not completely.

I am 13 years old.

Since version 1.4.6

I like redstone, mining, and exploring for the perfect place to make redstone contraptions and to mine

7. What is your skype?
BudderWarrior96 (Don't judge. I am not proud of this name)

Don't have one

9.Time Zone?
Eastern

Male
02/29/2016 3:46 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
Craftbeef
Bump
02/28/2016 4:54 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
bens1226
1. What is your IGN: bens1226
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I want to get back into MC and maybe start streaming
3. How often will you play on the server? around 6 hours a week
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I love the creativity aspect of the game and the fact I can build anything, no matter how big.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building large community projects and
7. What is your skype? bens12269
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I dont have one but I hope to set up a twitch account
9.Time Zone? GMT
02/27/2016 4:17 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
MCBatmanTheKid
1. What is your IGN: MCBatmanTheKid
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? Because I love the HermitCraft's style (it's community)
3. How often will you play on the server? Every day 1 - 4 hrs (depends on school)
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) 13
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 3 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Survivng, building redstone stuff, building automated farms, etc.
7. What is your skype? MCBatmanTheKid
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) MCBatmanTheKid https://www.youtube.com/user/MCBatmanTheKid
9.Time Zone? CET
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Boy
10/12/2015 6:27 am
mitchdenacho
1. What is your IGN: Chicken_Dinnner
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I watch a lot of youtubers on the hermitcraft server, and have been looking for a server like theirs to join as my first proper server (as in to make it a regular use one).
3. How often will you play on the server? For maybe 20 minutes during weekdays, as I'm still at school, but around 3-4 hours on weekends, or even more.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I started playing 3 years ago, but have been on and off since. I've been playing almost daily the past 5 weeks though. I'm a beginner programmer, and when I have some spare time I look at what I know, and try to think of what i can do with it all. This is why i like minecraft, when i get 5 stacks of redstone, wheat and obsidian, and think "what can i do with all this?"
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Playing out a survival world and building my fortress. When i play single player and spend hours building an awesome base it occurs to me no one else will see it.
7. What is your skype? Mitchell De Nardis
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Don't have one
9.Time Zone? Eastern Australia
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male (and no offence, but I don't think you're ever going to be able to get the perfect mix of genders)
07/20/2015 6:28 am
Level 24 : Expert Artist
MLVXD
1. What is your IGN: mlvxdprime

I prefer joining these types of servers as they offer a lot more than regular Survival Servers do (PVP, Factions, etc). These kinds of servers are where mature people gather and I can be able to play survival to the fullest. I think this is going to be a better experience than in other servers.

Almost every day in a week. On some days I tend to be quite busy...

I am 15 years old.

Since version 1.2.5

By building, farming, mining, etc.

7. What is your skype?
xdprime_

youtube.com/user/mlvxd

9.Time Zone?
Pacific Time

Male
07/18/2015 4:47 pm
lurtler
I think it may be. I've been waiting for one since early june
07/18/2015 12:36 pm
Mariocrafter
Is it just me, or is this post dead? No replies from the creator...?
07/18/2015 10:19 pm
nonnor2002
I think so... I have really wanted to play on a server like this.
07/18/2015 3:36 am
nonnor2002
1. What is your IGN: Seacret_Agent

2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: I watch Hermitcraft, and I was looking for a server like it.

3. How often will you play on the server?: For a good ammount of time... I am admin on another server, but I will play regularly every day.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13): I am 13.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: Since some time in alpha... I don't exactly remember. My favorite thing about Minecraft is the community that it has created. I have always loved building with other people and love to see servers grow, and hate to see servers fail.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: By building a nice base and being part of the community!

7. What is your skype?: nonnor12002
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional): I have one. I don't record though. totalgamer63.

9.Time Zone?: Central Time
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls): Male
07/13/2015 8:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
ImTheObjective
1. What is your IGN: ImTheObjective.

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I often get bored of plugin rich servers and think to myself how much fun it would be to have the opportunity to play on a decent, chilled server with a great community playing on it. Ever since I started playing Minecraft I've always found myself drifting towards the legitimate side of the game, with no plugins or cheats to help players along the game; everything I do legitly feels more rewarding. I believe this is the right server for me to have a great time playing on.

3. How often will you play on the server? Varies from day-to-day due to many reasons such as I may be busy, or perhaps not wanting to play one day, however, I should be able to get on for around a few hours a day.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) 18.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have been playing Minecraft since the early Alpha stages and began playing multiplayer in early Beta stages.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I love building great things and gathering the huge amount of resources needed for them. Having said this I'd love to build as many fun and eye catching structures as I can. I would also love to participate in community events, if there are any, or even pranks on one another.

7. What is your skype? ImTheObjective.

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I do not record.

9.Time Zone? British (GMT).

10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male.

Thanks for reading,
ImTheObjective
07/13/2015 8:23 pm
LiterallyStalin
IGN
LiterallyStalin

Why are you interested in joining this server?
My friend and I have been looking for a mature SMP to play on regularly since the one we were dedicated to got shut down.

How often will you play on the server?
A few hours every 1-3 days, with a possible week-or-so-long gap due to me needing to travel out of my city soon.

How old are you?

How long have you played Minecraft for?
About 3-4 to years. My favorite thing about Minecraft is the versatility - there are so few limits that it is a good medium for almost anything. I like to use Minecraft experiences to sharpen my imagination by creating backstories and personalities to the things I build or do.

How do you plan to spend your time on the server?
Mostly just having fun with other players, and hopefully partaking in a cool community. I will probably also be building little towns and shops, things like that.

What is your Skype?
fatcat8900
It will say "Random Pendragon"

What is your Youtube?
I do not have a YouTube channel.

Time Zone?
Pacific Time

Can't wait to hear from you.
07/13/2015 8:13 pm
park321
1. What is your IGN: Park321

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? My friend and I used to play on a server, but it got shut down. SO we have been looking for a new one
3. How often will you play on the server? A couple of hours every 1-3 days, may have a few breaks because of school or personal reasons, I will try to let you know if that happens

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) 15

5. How long have you played Minecraft for?I officially bought minecraft right before the 1.2 update came out, but I had played before that.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? building and having fun with friends that I create

7. What is your skype? pck2000

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I do not have a youtube account that I make videos with

9.Time Zone? Pacific Standard Time

07/12/2015 7:25 pm
Mariocrafter
1. What is your IGN?
My IGN is Mariocraft2001

Because I'd really like a server that is more like a community rather than a server you join and you realize it has been griefed. I'd also like a server that doesn't just end by defeating the enderdragon, but rather one that ends after you have automatized everything you can imagine.

If I get accepted I will obviously play a lot. Sadly I probably can't instantly tune in, I'm going on holiday in around 10 hours and I'll be gone for 8 days, I am not totally sure if I will have internet there...

I've just became 14 a few weeks ago.

since 2010, and I've always wanted a server like this, but I could never find one.

*For rule number 5* My favorite thing about Minecraft is automatization and redstone, I love to build extremely large automated farms and to make big redstone projects.

Making a big, automated base. And creating huge redstone games, and automated farms, I'll also help all other people with things even if I'm very busy!

7. What is your skype?
Mariocraft 2001

Sorry I don't want to record, all I do is watch videos.

9.Time Zone?
My timezone I live in is CET (Central European Time, +1)

I'm a boy.
06/13/2015 1:22 pm
dingdongguy
1. What is your IGN: dingdongguy

2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: I have 2 months off (year 11 gets 12 god damn weeks off) and I have nothing to do.

3. How often will you play on the server?: Whenever I'm not out in the real world having a life or trying for the world procrastination champion on reddit.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13): 16, http://www.howlongagogo.com/date/1999/may/31

5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: Started playing in the ancient era of late beta (1.6.6 to be precise), I haven't played since the redstone update and all my knowledge since was hastily grabbed from the minecraft wiki. I really like the yellow flower. Yellow flower is my life. It's my favourite thing about this game.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: Building, Mining, Wandering. I don't know because I can't see into the future... yet.

7. What is your skype?: joshua.morrison58

8. What is your Youtube? JoltSwang. I don't post there often (AMV's are from a freind who uses the channel)

9.Time Zone?: GMT

10. Gender: Male

edit: Is this still happening?
06/12/2015 6:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Someoneelse12345
1. What is your IGN: Darc_Dude
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: I enjoy community servers more than public ones.
3. How often will you play on the server?: Around 3 hours a day
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13): I am 15 years old.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: 3 years (I've had it for 4 but I lost interest at one point.) I like to dye sheep and build ridiculously large farms.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: Playing the game with everyone else.
7. What is your skype?: The Darc Nite (darc_dude)
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional): No.
9.Time Zone?: Pacific Time.
10. Gender: Male
06/12/2015 6:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
What is your IGN: Patricking
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? Because im sick of people killing me and stealing my stuff so I want to play on a server with a good community. Plus I love vanilla
3. How often will you play on the server? at least a couple hours within 1 or 2 days
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since 2013
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Mining, Building, Helping
7. What is your skype? Patricking007
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Khufuplays (I record another game on there
9.Time Zone? Pacific
06/12/2015 3:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
He_Who_Says_Troll
1. What is your IGN: kingtut9000
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I have seen many youtubers play on MindCrack servers. I would love to do this peacefully with people.
3. How often will you play on the server? I will play almost everyday.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) I am 13
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 5 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I will spend my time on the server building amazing things and building things for other people.
7. What is your skype? Gavin.parker0108
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) don't have one
9.Time Zone?
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) I am a guy.

Please add me on skype if I am accepted. Thanks!
06/12/2015 3:10 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
jihob
1. What is your IGN: raswod123
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? because i have been lookingfor a server like this for a while now! why? because i kind if got caught up on it while watching etho etc (mindcrackers).
3. How often will you play on the server? almost every day i guess if i dont get any other obstractions. like work etc.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) i turning 16 this autumn
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since early alpha. soooo for some years now. i really enjoy building as i said before! thats my passion but i also do some redstone! but i guess my most favorite thing is the limitless oportunities!
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? building structers! i am a builder and thats what im interested of. to make awesome buildings so everyone could enjoy watching them!
7. What is your skype? faunaz99
9.Time Zone? gmt +1
10. Gender. male
06/12/2015 2:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pony
Fluttershyyy
1. What is your IGN: Flushay
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I want to join this server because I have been a fan of Mindcrack and hermitcraft for a long time and have always wanted to be part of a mature community that has fun and has a bunch of nice people
3. How often will you play on the server? 3-4 hours a week day (varies on weekends)
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 3
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Mostly building (My favourite thing to do) maybe helping out with spawn and stuff. Hanging out and talking to other members.
7. What is your skype? ItsSimples
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) N/A
9.Time Zone? GMT
06/11/2015 5:46 pm
Sandgeneral1
1. What is your IGN: SandGeneral
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I want to find a fun loving server that I can play with fun people on
3. How often will you play on the server? Every Day
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Started in 2012
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Gathering resources and contributing to the community and hopefully having fun with others
7. What is your skype? SandGeneral
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Nope Sorry
9.Time Zone? Mountain
06/11/2015 3:39 pm
lurtler
1. What is your IGN:
7. What is your skype?
9.Time Zone?

1. Lurtler
2. I've been wanting to join a friendly community of talented builders to collaborate on impressive projects, play fun mini games with, make cool redstone projects with, etc. After watching some mumbo jumbo hermit craft videos I think that sort of world would be perfect since I tend to be more cooperative than competitive in minecraft.
3. I have school during the usual months, but can get on during the weekends and occassionally during the weekday, So I would think 3 times a week during the school year and every other day during the summer, except for june 18 to july 18.
4. 20 years old
5. 4+ years
6. I plan on spending my time making an impressive base complete with numerous automated farms, and other machines. When thats complete or I need a break from it, I often like to build mini games for people to play. I also like visiting peoples bases to see their building styles
7. I don't have a skype, but could easily get one if whitelisted
8. I don't have a youtube,
9. Eastern Time zone. (Ohio, USA)
10. Male

Also, when should we expect a reply back?
05/27/2015 5:33 am
cocoapopmonkey
1. What is your IGN: cocoapopmonkey
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I used to play alot of factions and the community that are on those servers have grown on me and i would really like to be apart of this to build some insane looking buildings and help out people also.
3. How often will you play on the server? Everyday
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 5 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? as long as i possibly can but wont be on through the day Monday to Friday because of school but will be on at night.
7. What is your skype? cocoapopmonkey
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Monkey pvp and i would like to start a new series aswell on my YouTube for this server.
9.Time Zone? GMT
10. Gender. Male
05/27/2015 5:05 am
AngryLizard107
1. What is your IGN: Angry_Lizard
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? As I want to find a friendly, mature SMP vanilla server, with a nice community and respect for others, and this seems perfect!
3. How often will you play on the server? If I enjoy it I can every day.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since 1.1, and my favourite thing is the communities that can be build within it!
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Improving my building skills ( as I haven't played 1.8 much and plan on doing it on a server like this! ) Also interacting with others, and doing joint projects!
7. What is your skype? oscar.laye, but my mic on my headset is broken atm, planning on getting a new one soon but I can skype on my laptop or phone if needed:)
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Don't have yt but might do it at some point as I have the full version of bandicam
9.Time Zone? GMT

Ill look forward to hearing back from you!

Angry_Lizard
05/20/2015 3:32 am
Vertebum
Ooh, I'm interested!

1. What is your IGN: KingSianna
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I really love playing MineCraft, but it starts to get a little boring when you play by yourself. I have played on a Mindcrack like server before but it was shut down for some reason without warning :c
3. How often will you play on the server? As often as I can, usually 2/3 hours a day if not more.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I really like building and exploring.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Mostly building and chatting.
7. What is your skype? siannaaa
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Don't have one, but I can record/am available for voice chats.
9.Time Zone? Currently UTC/GMT +2
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Female.
05/17/2015 7:44 pm
Whaalic
1. What is your IGN:
Whaalic
I want to be in an active whitelisted community
Atleast 2-3 hours 5 days a week
Around 4 years
Building, recording, playing around with redstone and having fun
7. What is your skype?
topprospectgamer (Will come up as Whaalic)
Whaalic ( youtube.com/user/Whaalic
9.Time Zone? ATL
05/17/2015 2:28 pm
DeftDrop
1. What is your IGN: DeftDrop6667281

I love being able to play with other players in peace on a vanilla server. I've had past experience on servers like this but sadly must have been shut down :c. I also enjoy seeing a community grow and expand as we all work together on many things.

I can play about 1-4 hours a day or more depending if im not busy with a life problem or school ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13): 14

5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: ive been playing minecraft since 1.7.3 beta(my favorite thing about minecraft is how creative you can get because in this game your minds the limit)

Helping others in need or building and gathering resources :p

7. What is your skype?
well I havent used skype in a very long time since I prefer team speak for the majority of games I play but my skype user name is deftdrop6667281

(none)

9.Time Zone?
Central time zone

Male
05/10/2015 1:42 am
ticktockrobot
1. What is your IGN:
ticktockrobot
I've played on servers like this before that have shut down and really enjoyed it. I think this server will be a great experience and lots of fun. I think it would be a great opportunity to meet new people. I want to play on a server with a close community and I think that this server could offer me that.
3. How often will you play on the server? I will play as often as I can. I'm home schooled so if I'm accepted I will probably be on a lot.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13) I'm 15.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? My favorite thing about Minecraft is mining. I also really like to build and farm.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan to build, mine, and help people who need it.
7. What is your skype? ticktockrobot3651
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I don't have one.
9.Time Zone? central time zone
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) female

Thank you for considering me!
05/09/2015 5:07 pm
hawkamania1
1. What is your IGN: hawkamania1

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I would really like to play with others on a vanilla minecraft server like this. I love watching people on the hermitcraft server, especially Etho. I also have been on two servers like this, one was an SMP, the other was just regular vanilla. The SMP map just got really old and we had nothing to do. The other server just shut down due to lack of money. I am hoping that this server will be a great experience and I think that it will.

3. How often will you play on the server? I will play atleast 30 minutes or more a day. Sometimes I may miss a day on due to having a busy night. My school year is almost over so I am going to be able to play a lot on summer break.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 13): I am 13 years old.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? My favorite thing about minecraft, is mining and building.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I pland to spend my time on the server by mining, building, and farming. I would also be up for helping anyone who needs it.

7. What is your skype? hawkamania1 Ethan

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I do not have one.

9.Time Zone?: Central Time Zone

10. Gender (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male

Thank you for your time, and have a great day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome