Mindcrack/HermitCraft like SMP - Apply now!

Donii's Avatar Donii7/15/15 11:18 am
10/4/2015 6:14 pm
Donii's Avatar Donii
Thank you for looking at my post!
I am looking for players to join my Mindcrack/HermitCraft like server. There is an age limit of 13+ & you have to be mature. Apply below if you're interested in participating. The server i have has 50 Slots and we are looking for around 15-20 players to join. To join you do need to be aged 13+ and have Skype!

Youtube/Stream
We are mainly looking for Youtubers or Streamers. If you do record by Streaming or on Youtube then you will have a better chance of being accepted. We will still be accepting non-Youtuber but not many.

How It Will Go Down
At the bottom of this Post there will be some questions for you to answer, Just answer those questions and i will be happy to read it. I will be reading all applications as soon as i can so please do be patient.

Answer These Questions!
Name (Not Required):
Age (13+):
IGN (Needed For The Whitelist):
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required):
Skype Name (Required):
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why):
How mature are you? (Be Honest)
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie):

When your application is accepted, you will be added by me. I'll talk to you for a bit, get to know you, and then decide if you'll have a slot on the server or not.

Members List:
-WinterCoww (Myself)
-SoupyPosse
-TheMainPope
-RjDuNkErS101
-PORKY1010

Youtubers List:

These lists will be updated every 24hrs. Make a good Application as it will give you a better chance of being accepted!.

EDIT: Our server just got griefed by a few New Members on the server. They have completely griefed the server and are no longer welcome. Luckily we have a few Plugins to help fix it all and i do a Backup every 12 Minutes. Due to this we will no longer be allowing anyone to join until we get to know everyone and until we trust you, I am sorry for this but i dont want this happening again.
Donii
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2015 6:14 pm
Donii
I'm sorry to all but the server is no longer. This post has not been commented on in a while by myself or another admin from CowwCraft so if you all could read this that would help. I will say this for a final time; This Server Is No Longer!
08/25/2015 2:49 pm
Level 26 : Expert Engineer
Musicrafter
Name (Not Required): Sean
Age (13+): 14, turning 15 this December
IGN (Needed For The Whitelist): RandPaul16
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): http://youtube.com/user/Musicrafter12
Skype Name (Required): live:musicrafter12
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): I have always wanted to join an SMP server. Unfortunately, it's EXTREMELY hard to find any that will accept my application. I've applied to some 5+ other servers and none of them have gotten back to me. I'm hoping I'll eventually find one that actually wants me in it.
How mature are you? (Be Honest): I feel I'm pretty mature, and I have a sense of humor. I don't grief and I can participate in team projects fairly well.
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): Since 1.1.
08/21/2015 3:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mariocrafter
Is this post dead?
08/06/2015 4:47 pm
aedrip
Name (Not Required): Sean
Age (13+): 17
IGN (Needed For The Whitelist): Aedrip
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): I am wanting to start one up but at the moment I don't have the required items.
Skype Name (Required): bunnyluvin5
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): I love this kind of server because of the community it provides, playing single player gets lonely and playing on large open servers usually turns out into a big mess.
How mature are you? (Be Honest) Pretty mature, But I like to joke around.
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): since beta But I haven't played for about 10 months
08/05/2015 7:29 am
Mariocrafter
Name: Jasper, but please just call me with my Minecraft name.

IGN: Mariocraft2001

Youtube/Stream Link: I have youtube and twitch. But I don't record, I only have them to watch videos

Skype Name: Mariocraft 2001

Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? I have applied for a lot of these kind of server lately, because I really want to do survival to the max. Not just stop at all achievements or both bosses defeated. But really go on for a long while making everything automated and making gigantic farms. The problem is, on normal non-whitelisted survival server, you have the problem that random people join and hack/grief the server. (More often, I know, it happened here too and that is really sad). Anyways, I've been looking for these kind of servers for a year or so, but I just can't seem to find them and I hope this will be the server that I'm searching for!

How mature are you? I'm quite mature, as long as people don't annoy me too bad. (Which is when they grief/kill me for no reason)

How long have you played Minecraft? From very early on, like 4 years.
07/30/2015 10:47 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Ocelotus_
Name (Not Required): Ben
Age (13+): 18
IGN (Needed For The Whitelist): BenoPlays
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): BenoPlaus
Skype Name (Required): BenoPlays
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): I want a second smp server that i can both record on and just play on
How mature are you? (Be Honest) Very mature
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): about 2-3 years
07/17/2015 10:41 am
Donii
We currently have 6 Members and are looking for around 5-6 more.

Apply now and i will read it as soon as i can.
07/16/2015 5:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Nickisboss7373
Name (Not Required): Nick
Age (13+): 14
IGN (Needed For The Whitelist): Minerpickle3030
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required):
Skype Name (Required): Nicholas LaRiviere (a golden tiger profile picture)
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): I have always been a big fan of survival, but those huge servers are full of squeaking idiots, and griefers, hence making me towards a much smaller and friendly community /\__/\
How mature are you? (Be Honest) It varies on the context. If I was to be with a group of friends and such I might slip with a few jokes and what not, but Im mature enough to know to not to irrefutable things such as griefing and inappropriate humor etc.
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): since 1.4.2
07/16/2015 4:50 pm
Donii
Hello all, Just a quick update:

So we currently have around 10-11 spaces left, If you looking to join then just answer the questions and we will read your apps as soon as we can!

Thanks
-WinterCoww
07/16/2015 6:21 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Outlast
Name (Not Required): Cranzis Mark
Age (13+): 16
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8z0Td ... z_aJHVfC5g
Skype Name (Required): repulsive.gecko
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): I like this kind of servers not like those big servers with alot of plugins and stuff. Just pure vanilla, like the old days.
How mature are you? (Be Honest) Pretty mature to be exact.
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): Since alpha 1.2.6
07/15/2015 8:20 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Bossmagnet44
Name (Not Required): Christian
Age (13+): 14
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Mi4q ... CObVS1wbZA (Old channel im bringing back)
Skype Name (Required): beastking1231
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): SMP's have always caught my attention
How mature are you? (Be Honest) Im really mature but i can get out of hand depending on what we will or are doing but can be serious
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): i've been playing Minecraft since early to late 2013
07/15/2015 8:00 pm
simonmalo2
WinterCoww
simonmalo2Name (Not Required): Simon
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): yes and yes
Skype Name (Required): simonmalo2
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): well i wanted to try something new , bc ive been playing vanilla and its getting boring and i think i could really provide to this server with whatever it needs
How mature are you? (Be Honest) well i think no1 could be 100% matured XD im probably and 8 , i like to have fun and joke around
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): sense beta i think and no im not lying , i think one of my friends told me about minecraft but that was a long time ago.
so i guess ill see ya on skype , if not then at least i tryed. See ya

Just to let you know that this is Vanilla? SMP is a Survival Multiplayer Vanilla. Also can you give me the Links to your Youtube/Stream

fuck sorry my mind was on something else there, but hmm ill apply to ur server anyways, em ya i do have youtube and twitch but mhm like i just use them to watch or like other videos , i just answer your question if i had them or not.
07/15/2015 7:52 pm
simonmalo2
Name (Not Required): Simon
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): yes and yes
Skype Name (Required): simonmalo2
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): well i wanted to try something new , bc ive been playing vanilla and its getting boring and i think i could really provide to this server with whatever it needs
How mature are you? (Be Honest) well i think no1 could be 100% matured XD im probably and 8 , i like to have fun and joke around
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): sense beta i think and no im not lying , i think one of my friends told me about minecraft but that was a long time ago.
so i guess ill see ya on skype , if not then at least i tryed. See ya
07/15/2015 6:53 pm
soccer3241
Name: Frank or Frankie

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcM9cS ... Dkh-a7CJ3Q keep in mind it is brand new

Skype: legoking3241 (Ik its hilarious its from when i was 8 XD)

Why?: I am interested in this kind of SMP because I had a private realm with a bunch of friends and it lost funds and ran aground so i was looking for a new one with a bunch if cool people to play minigames and other random stuff without those randoms that grief and hack all the time

How mature?: Well this question is very basic but i guess you could say i am very punny so that might make me look immature but i am an average on the mature meter XD

How long?: I cant remember exactly but its been like a year and a half since i first started

I hope you liked my application and i hope I am accepted and let me know if you accept or deny by skype messaging me
07/15/2015 6:44 pm
unstuck
Name (Not Required): Matty
Age (13+): 13
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): Yes, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-wGdo ... jd_UhCte8Q
Skype Name (Required): sheridrake1
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): I have seen youtubers play and I am interested, also I am a close friend to XxxTurtleKidxxX and I would like to build with him and have a lot of fun.
How mature are you? (Be Honest) 9/10
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): since 1.3.2
My IGN is unstuckpilgrim
07/15/2015 6:24 pm
TheAllegedGamer123
Hello, my name is TheAllegedGamer and I am the owner of the Crafter's Calling SMP. We have recently had the Idea to have monthly UHC tournaments between a couple other SMP's help on our seperate server and I would like your server to participate! if you are interested in learning the details, contact me on skype (TheAllegedGamer).
07/15/2015 5:05 pm
PORKY101010
Name (Not Required): Ethan
Age (13+): 15
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): No Youtube But in the process of making a twitch
Skype Name (Required): Porky10101
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): I really like to play vanilla but am tired of play by myself I previously played on a server kind of like this but the owner switched it to modded.
How mature are you? (Be Honest) 8.5/10 Like to joke around
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): I have been playing minecraft since January of 2014 is what it says
My IGN is PORKY1010
07/15/2015 3:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
He_Who_Says_Troll
Name (Not Required): Gavin
Age (13+): 13
Youtube/Stream Link (Not Required): Sorry no, but maybe soon
Skype Name (Required): XxxTurtleKidxxX
Why are you interested in this kind of SMP? (Explain Why): I have watched a lot of youtubers do SMP and I would love to be a part of it. I would play on it about 2-4 hours a day. Also I could help make shop and spawn and everything to begin playing.
How mature are you? (Be Honest) 9/10
How long have you played Minecraft? (Dont Lie): I don't know how long but I have played since 1.4
My IGN is XxxTurtleKidxxX
07/15/2015 3:05 pm
Donii
Still Looking!
07/15/2015 1:14 pm
Donii
-Bump-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024