Mindcrack/Hermitcraft Style Whitelisted Server!

mrwylie's Avatar mrwylie11/14/14 4:23 am
5/4/2015 8:48 am
yoyozalish's Avatar yoyozalish
Mindcrack/Hermitcraft Style Server

The Idea: To create a community similar to the Mindcrack and Hermitcraft servers’ communities. Only trustworthy and friendly players will be whitelisted.

Basic Rules:
• Must be between the ages of 13 and 18.
• No swearing, cussing or arguing and you must speak English.
• Must be active as well as being relatively good at Minecraft.
• Must be mature.
• You can choose whether you would like to skype with other players or just communicate using in-game chat.

In Game Rules:
• General respect for other players builds and homes.
• Help out other players and have fun.
• Help with community projects or start your own.

To apply leave an application form on this thread with the following information:
1. Age.
2. Motivation for joining the server.
3. How long you have played Minecraft for.
4. How often you play Minecraft.
5. Your email address.
6. Which country you live in.
7. Any other information you think would be helpful.

Please Remember:
• A good server takes a while to set up and find good players to fill it.
• Any serious breach of the rules will lead to a ban from the server, in order to keep it in order, but I will be very careful when choosing players to whitelist.
• All information regarding the server, I will tell you via email.
• Be patient! It will take a while to set up, but it will be worth it!

The server will be hosted on Digital Ocean and will be run by me. It will have a good amount of RAM and I will make sure that it runs smoothly.

Regards,
mrwylie
mrwylie
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2015 8:48 am
yoyozalish
1. Age.13
2. Motivation for joining the server.Id like to play in an smp hermitcraft plan vanilla to make pig project for the server and work with other people
3. How long you have played Minecraft for.2 years
4. How often you play Minecraft.every day
5. Your email address.yoyozalish@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in.Israel
7. Any other information you think would be helpful dont hate me for being Israeli because some people do also the server is new right? because i dont want to join an alredy built server
05/03/2015 3:26 pm
LynchyGaming
1. Age. 13
2. Motivation for joining the server. I love to play Minecraft and think I would be a great aspect to this community server.
3. How long you have played Minecraft for.i have been playing Minecraft for 3 years
4. How often you play Minecraft. about 4-8 hours a day
5. Your email address. jakelynch567@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in.England
7. Any other information you think would be helpful: im good at community stuff and would respect all the players and would like to make new friends and join a calm server
05/02/2015 1:20 pm
LegoGuineaPig
1. Age: 14
2. Motivation for joining the server: Was on a community server before, and it is now not online anymore, and would like to have a minecraft multiplayer experience like mindcrack/hermitcraft.
3. How long you have played Minecraft for: About 2-3 years now
4. How often you play Minecraft: I try to play at least once a day and much more on weekends.
5. Your email address: glosturtle@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in: England
7. Any other information you think would be helpful: I am very mature and I have read the rules and I assure you that I will not breach them. Thanks for reading my application and I hope that I am accepted.
04/05/2015 11:10 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
ImAnthony
1. Age: 14

2. Motivation for joining the server: I would love to join because I have always favored vanilla Minecraft. I believe that playing the game for what it originally was, survival, is something that you don't see on large minigame servers such as TheHive. I enjoy cooperating with and meeting new and interesting players. I believe that an SMP is like a family, we support each other in everything we do. Overall, SMP has always had a place in my heart and I would love to be a contribution to your community.

3. How long you have played Minecraft for: 3 Years, Since March of 2012

4. How often you play Minecraft: No less than 3 days a week.

5. Your email address: degreeintunes@gmail.com (its dumb, I know xD)

6. Which country you live in: U.S.A.

7. Any other information you think would be helpful: I do graphic design as a hobby. My strongsuits in Minecraft are building and redstone.

Thanks for reading!

- Anthony
04/05/2015 7:37 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
Mincas
Hi, I did post an app, however there is no way to delete it, so I am just editing it to say that I no longer will be applying for a place on the server.
03/05/2015 12:19 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
19ndeckman
1. Age. I am 15
2. Motivation for joining the server. Because I love watching HermitCraft on MumboJumbo's Channel on youtube and I was always hoping that I could be in a server like this because it would be so cool
3. How long you have played Minecraft for. I have played Minecraft for about 3 years
4. How often you play Minecraft. I play about 2-3 hours daily sometimes on weekends more
5. Your email address nmdeckman@Outlook.com but I don't check it that often so you are better to contact me at my skype at MinerOSaintNick, in the contact request just put you are from PMC.
6. Which country you live in. the US
7. Any other information you think would be helpful. I really hope you pick me so we can make some great memories and builds together! I am a very mature person for my age so please don't let that deter you.Also I look forward to meeting everyone that gets picked if I get picked as well. Thank you in advance if you do pick me because I would LOVE to join and make some amazing things togething
03/04/2015 11:42 pm
Gandolfthetight
1. Age. 18
2. Motivation for joining the server. just want to make some freinds, build cool stuff with other people
3. How long you have played Minecraft for. about 5 years
4. How often you play Minecraft. almost everyday
5. Your email address. 15182@gopalma.org
6. Which country you live in. USA! USA! USA!
7. Any other information you think would be helpful. none.
01/26/2015 10:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Cam_2002

Motivation for joining the server.
I like doing survival minecraft with a good friendly community that I can trust not to grief me. I enjoy having shops and trading items and building big projects for a community. I think survival is boring because I have no one to talk to or to just have fun with. And most other SMP servers have a lot of griefers so its pretty much the same story. I also enjoy recording minecraft, and you can check me out at youtube.com/user/CamThe2002

How long you have played Minecraft for. 2-3 years, not sure.

How often you play Minecraft. Pretty much every afternoon for a few hours.

Your email address. cam2002cam@gmail.com

Which country you live in. U.S.A, Eastern Standard Time

Any other information you think would be helpful.
I've played on another whitelisted SMP server and it was really fun but it went down after a few months due to lack of owner interest. I will probably record quite a bit and I love working with a community. I love making redstone contraptions to automate things and just do fun stuff. On Hermitcraft I follow Mumbo Jumbo and impulsesv. On MindCrack I follow SethBling. I do have Skype also.
12/26/2014 11:54 am
minejoni72
1.14, 15 in 3 months
2.I want to join a hermitcraft style server
3.i have been playing since 1.4.5 so it's more than 2 years
4.I can play about 2 - 3 hours a day if i want
5. joni.munukka@gmail.com
6. Finland
7. I am able to use advanced commands(ex. scoreboard, setblock, summon)[scoreboard being the most useful because it's 100% survival] and I like to play around with redstone. I speak english pretty well. I also do some programming, if that's helpfull.
11/18/2014 7:06 pm
Str8jaktatomix
1. Age. 15
2. Motivation for joining the server. i really want a good server with a nice community to participate and record gameplay
3. How long you have played Minecraft for. 2 years
4. How often you play Minecraft. probably about 15 hours a week
5. Your email address. wyattosborn99@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in. us
7. Any other information you think would be helpful. i longboard, i love natural building types, not very good with redstone but love building like nature builds.

IGN: str8jaktatomix
11/17/2014 4:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Turntechhc
Ok, lets do this.
Motivation: I don't have any good servers, and hoping to find a fun one.
Experience: Not sure exact time, but I started in v1.2.3
Frequency of Play: Not often, but that would change if I had a good server to play on.
Email: I'd rather not disclose my personal email address, but if you contact me I'll give you my Skype.
Nationality: USA
Anything Else: I hate cheaters. I will kill any cheaters.

Thanks for reading!

IGN: Turntechhc
11/17/2014 1:52 pm
DobbyBreh
1. Age. 17 years old
2. Motivation for joining the server. to have fun and play with others, i really enjoy survival servers and have been looking for a great one
3. How long you have played Minecraft for. 3 years
4. How often you play Minecraft. everyday
5. Your email address. bo2blows@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in. United States
7. Any other information you think would be helpful. not any that comes to mind :p
11/17/2014 3:39 am
mrwylie
I have emailed the players who have been accepted.

Please do not complain about not having been accepted, I did consider everyone carefully.

Thanks
11/16/2014 10:11 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Ninja
Mr-Hovdis
1. 16
2. i love to play vanilla survival, Have been playing on some other servers but most of the players arent that into the smp style:/
3. ive been playing mc since the alpha just came out.
4. i play as often as i can. Need to have some time to school stuff to;)
5. aehovda@hotmail.com or mrhovdis1443
6. Norway
7. im an helpfull player, like MrMumbo on HC;) Love to help the community. Can start by making farms ect on the server.
11/15/2014 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Turtwig2356
1. Age:13
2. Motivation for joining the server: I am always looking for things to do. One thing on my list is to join a survival server where I can communicate with the other players easily.
3. How long you have played Minecraft for:I have played Minecraft since the update 1.2.5
4. How often you play Minecraft:I play Minecraft every chance I get.
5. Your email address: lopez.joel84@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in:United States of America
7. Any other information you think would be helpful: I have my own TeamSpeak 3 server that we could use. Its not much...but its something.
11/15/2014 12:00 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
cziuwatis
1. Age. 13 (soon 14)
2. Motivation for joining the server. I really am annoyed of those mini games servers or where there is loads of people but you feel alone. Been in 1 server project where they were building a pyramid, had great fun communicating with people who were fun,mature and didn't care what age you were
3. How long you have played Minecraft for. I don't know really ;D From 1.2.1 or 1.2.0 can't remember.
4. How often you play Minecraft. Mostly decided on my mood, might skip one day sometimes :/
5. Your email address. Andrzej.gorochow@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in. Ireland
7. Any other information you think would be helpful. Don't think so
11/15/2014 9:30 am
pmart755
1. 14 almost 15
2. I've been looking for a nice whitelisted server with a good community that I can trust and get along with.
3. Since around Beta 1.3. So maybe around 2 years?
4. I play pretty much every day once I get home from school and usually on the weekends if I'm not doing anything.
5. paulmartin755@gmail.com
6. United States
7. I am easy to get along with, I like making friends, and I think I am a pretty good builder that would love to play on the server!
11/15/2014 7:06 am
Level 40 : Master Scribe
andrewnguyener
1. Age.
- I am 16 years old.
2. Motivation for joining the server.
- I've been looking for a group of people to settle down with and really get to know and play with on Minecraft, or even outside of Minecraft. I wanted to join a very nice community and get along with others.
3. How long you have played Minecraft for.
- Well, I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.3, which was released around March of 2011.
4. How often you play Minecraft.
- I used to play Minecraft almost daily for multiple hours, but I've settled down as I don't really have any friends that play it anymore, but this would get me to play a lot more.
5. Your email address.
- gamingforthenguyen7@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in.
- United States of America.
- I run a Twitch and YouTube channel.
11/15/2014 6:36 am
mrwylie
I have also received a lot of replies on another website, so don;t worry about not having enough people
11/15/2014 6:59 am
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
TheHipster
May I know the name of the other website? :3
11/15/2014 7:17 am
mrwylie
I don't want to get banned for advertising or something, but here's the link
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/looking-for/2278716-mindcrack-hermitcraft-style-whitelisted-server

If anyone is unhappy with it I'll remove it .
11/15/2014 6:25 am
mrwylie
Thanks, the applications so far look great.

Please just remember that it will take time to make a good server!
11/15/2014 6:18 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
jihob
1. Age: 15
2. Motivation for joining the server: im a pretty decent builder and somewhat of a redstoner and i think every smp server needs that kind of a guy. i mean look at mindcrack or hermitcraft
3. How long you have played Minecraft for: for about 5 years
4. How often you play Minecraft: almost everyday, exept when i have school work to do or basketball games
5. Your email address: fauau.naz@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in: sweden
7. Any other information you think would be helpful: not really
11/15/2014 12:03 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer
Minealade
1. Age: 13
2. Motivation for joining the server: I love to play minecraft and am friendly around other people :3
3. How long you have played Minecraft for. 2 years
4. How often you play Minecraft. at least a couple hours a day
5. Your email address. yellowlab999@gmail.com
6. Which country you live in. USA, PA, EST
11/14/2014 10:30 pm
itschunkadunk
1. Age. 15
2. Motivation for joining the server. I just want a fun community to play in I live minecraft and play it a ton
3. How long you have played Minecraft for. I have been playing for about 2 years now
4. How often you play Minecraft. I usaly play between 2-6 hours a day I play computer to much haha
5. Your email address. daniel.eckman18@live.com
Also I have a skype: iTschunkadunk
6. Which country you live in. USA in the state of utah and am on GMT time
11/14/2014 10:16 pm
Theta_
1. I am 16.
2. I recently left a SMP for the lack of maturity on the server and am looking for a new one with new people.
3. I've been playing minecraft for three years.
4. I usually play at least once a day if I have the time.
5. kelseesd@gmail.com
6. I live in Canada and my time zone is Mountain time.
7. My username on minecraft is epicbananamonkey unlike my username on PMC.

Thank you for your time.
11/14/2014 6:14 am
liamleigh9
i am 14 , I LOVE watching hermitcraft, I have played minecraft for 2 years, I play minecraft every day, bryan.leigh11@gmail.com, I live in UK
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome