[TheBox SMP] Mindcrack like-server recruitment

Chris_Jersey's Avatar Chris_Jersey9/2/14 8:25 am
1 emeralds 289 6
9/6/2014 5:54 pm
Chris_Jersey's Avatar Chris_Jersey
Hello,

I am Chris and today I am looking for some youtubers OR streamers to join my SMP server called TheBox SMP. The Box SMP is a mindcrack-like server, we will work together some of the time and play events in the other. I am looking for mature players there IS NO AGE restriction, but you must prove your mature... I will be watching some of your videos, and when you start making videos on The Box I will be watching some if not all of your video.

Requirements
A youtube or twitch channel. (Both x2's your chance)
Must be mature
Is willing to upload a video of the box smp at least 1 of 3 days.

Application
If it has a * infront of it, you must awnser that question

Name:
*Ign:
*Most recent video link:
*Are you sure that you can make videos at least once every three days:
*If you are too go on holiday you must inform a SMP Owner. So they can tell everyone why you are not uploading:
*If anything happens to family members, You must not be forced to stay back by The Box SMP Owners (Is that fine):
Chris_Jersey
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2014 5:54 pm
Chris_Jersey
Bump
09/04/2014 6:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bobo143143
Name: Jacob
*Ign: Bobo143143
*Youtube/Twitch Channel: VoidFlame Gaming, I just recently got recording software so I havent made any video's yet. However, I can and will make minecraft videos on the server, and if you want I can do a skype call with you to prove my maturity and whatnot.
*Are you sure that you can make videos at least once every three days: Yes.
*If you are too go on holiday you must inform a SMP Owner. So they can tell everyone why you are not uploading: This is fine. I will make sure to notify the owner.
*If anything happens to family members, You must not be forced to stay back by The Box SMP Owners (Is that fine): I'm not sure what you mean by this..., i'l talk to you more on skype.
09/03/2014 2:51 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
WordOut
Hi Chris! Yes I want to upload more Minecraft, I just need a server to play Minecraft on and record!
09/02/2014 4:15 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
WordOut
Name: Caleb
*Ign: caleb478
*Youtube/Twitch Channel: swipefaststudios
*Most recent video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYXiro9yzqM
*Are you sure that you can make videos at least once every three days: Yes I would play everyday!
*If you are too go on holiday you must inform a SMP Owner. So they can tell everyone why you are not uploading: Agreed
*If anything happens to family members, You must not be forced to stay back by The Box SMP Owners (Is that fine): Agreed
how many people are on the server?
Hope I can join!!
09/03/2014 1:47 pm
Chris_Jersey
Hello WordOut, I understand/can see that you have not uploading much minecraft in the space of a month? Will this change when you join the SMP? If it does, You will be accepted
09/02/2014 1:58 pm
Chris_Jersey
Still Recruiting
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome