MindCrack Like Server

Are you new to setting up a server and need a bit of pointing in the right direction? This is the place to be.

Post Permalink
by tomdawg43 » 5/14/2012

Hello PMC! Myself, as I'm sure many of you do, watch big Minecrafters on Youtube such as Ethoslab, Guude, Bdouble0, Kurtjmac, Docm77, PauseunPause, VintageBeef, and a few others. Well, they do a small server that is private, called MindCrack. What I want is to make a small server, maybe 5-20 players, that will be active and on a lot, that are friendly and spontanius, and that we can all do server projects(big builds) or games/events like the Ultra Hardcore Series!

I can host a Hamachi, but I can't portforward:( If any of you can that would be great! Because I am looking for just a few people, the application might be a little long and extensive, but that is because I want this group of people to be friendly and nice! I also don't want this to be a "spawn some items build like crazy" thing. I want it to be legit unless we are all working on something!

Ok, before the app, these are the goals or stuff that I think would be fun to do!
-Regular PvE
-Ultra Hard Core/Survival Games
-Some multi-player maps(that would just be a few of us)
-Big Builds!
-Frequent online players

-24/7 Server So we can always be on!
-Maybe YouTube?!?

Great! Now that that's done, let's get to the fun part! The app!
Note: We will be skype chatting, so mic and skype is requiered. I will also probably skype interview you to get to know you and make sure you did not lie or anything. I will PM you and reply to you in this thread if I think you are fit for being in!

TimeZone/Country:
Skype(Yes or No):
Mic(Yes or No):
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)
Building-/10(Don't lie):
Friendly:
Creative:
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:
Why do you want to be on the server?:
Why should you be on the server?:
Any ideas for the server?:
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):

Reply to this smiley face :) -

Thanks and I hope this brings interest!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Jake13Palmer » 5/14/2012

TimeZone/Country:US central
Skype(Yes or No):Yes
Mic(Yes or No):Yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): pretty crappy so 6
Building-/10(Don't lie): 8 or a 9
Friendly:Yes
Creative:Decent
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: YES
Why do you want to be on the server?: Like u said im also a big fan of these guys as well and would love a server like theres
Why should you be on the server?: I have a creative mind and i am also a nice guys that would be on ALOT
Any ideas for the server?: use the nether system like the guys
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): no srry
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): if i had a paypal or credit card
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by blackclaw24 » 5/14/2012

24.121.179.50 My server. 24/7 Its multivers so you guys could have your own world.
Level 1
New Architect

Post Permalink
by JEWBA » 5/20/2012

TimeZone/Country:Wisconsin, United States
Skype(Yes or No):Yes, will tell u in-game
Mic(Yes or No):yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie) 6
Building-/10(Don't lie): 8
Friendly:yessir
Creative:yes
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:yes
Why do you want to be on the server?:im sick of single player:]
Why should you be on the server?: I will be on alot and can help wherever needed
Any ideas for the server?: not at the moment but if i can see what u got so far maybe i can think of some
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): not sure
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): yup
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Syptric » 5/20/2012

TimeZone/Country: Eastern
Skype(Yes or No): Yes
Mic(Yes or No): Yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): 5
Building-/10(Don't lie): 8
Friendly: Lol Idk I guess
Creative: Yes
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: Yes
Why do you want to be on the server?: Boredom
Why should you be on the server?: I will be active. And I can record.
Any ideas for the server?: Mindcrack Ultra Hardcore
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): No sorry (not the best internet)
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): Yep
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by tomdawg43 » 5/22/2012

Ok so I have been getting lots of interested players lately, thats great!
Last edited by tomdawg43 on 5/22/2012, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by tomdawg43 » 5/22/2012

Ok everyone! I know it has been a long wait but I have been really busy with school :( Sorry! So after reading through two threads that I posted(Link to other one-http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/mindcrack-like-server-t85297.html ) I have decided that we have a fair amount of worthy applicants and players! I will be gone for a two days but when I get back, I will contact everyone that I think would be great for the group!
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by TheDarkPlayer » 5/22/2012

TimeZone/Country:California, United States
Skype(Yes or No): Yes
Mic(Yes or No): Yes Blue yeti
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)4
Building-/10(Don't lie):8
Friendly: I think I am. I let you decide that for yourself :P
Creative: Yes Definitively. I compose songs and am a musician that play in the northern all state band.
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: Yes
Why do you want to be on the server?: Obviously :)
Why should you be on the server?: I think I am creative, helpful, and enjoyable to be around. I also love minecraft and would like to do youtube with you guys.
Any ideas for the server?: I think all my ideas were in your ideas.
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): Hamachi though not 24/7 I have a sandybridge i5-2500k
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): Maybe but it would be a bit difficult.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by metzger30 » 5/24/2012

TimeZone/Country:Central
Mic(Yes or No):Yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): 8
Building-/10(Don't lie): 6
Friendly:Yes
Creative:Average I would say
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:Yes
Why do you want to be on the server?:I want to find a server that is like mindcrack
Why should you be on the server?:I'm looking for a friendly community server and I'm willing to help
Any ideas for the server?:That we get it up and running
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):I can, but i would have to run it from my laptop. portforward or hamachi
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):Posssibly
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by MattDann » 5/25/2012

TimeZone/Country: England
Skype(Yes or No):yes
Mic(Yes or No):yes
Redstone-/10(Don't lie): 6/7
Building-/10(Don't lie):7/8
Friendly:yes
Creative:now and then
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?:i pretty much play at least an hour a day :P
Why do you want to be on the server?:i have been looking for a server like the mincrack server for a long time and i think this is the one
Why should you be on the server?: i am creative and not bad with the redstone i will help when needed and will love to play smp with people other than just a few mates
Any ideas for the server?:building
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7): nope
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):most possible if i create a pay pal account ect. , im not poor

Reply to this smiley face :) -

Thanks and I hope this brings interest![/quote]
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by talkingguy » 5/27/2012

TimeZone/Country:american easter
Skype(Yes or No):yes
Mic(Yes or No):no :|
Redstone-/10(Don't lie)5-6 maybe
Building-/10(Don't lie):8-10
Friendly:yep
Creative:Oh yea
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: yes more then others.
Why do you want to be on the server?:i get bored with normal minecraft servers and all the griefing
Why should you be on the server?:i can help out in builds and help with some excitment.
Any ideas for the server?:dont let people grief or ruin the look of the land.
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):no
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars):i would try to but might not.

Reply to this smiley face :P :D :) ;)
Last edited by talkingguy on 5/28/2012, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by 29erYoung » 5/27/2012

TimeZone/Country:West Coast U.S.
Mic(Yes or No):My computer mic sucks, but I can talk through Skype from my Ipad
Redstone-/10(Don't lie) 6 (I'm no Etho)
Building-/10(Don't lie): 8.5
Friendly: You bet
Creative: Yup
Will you be active on the server and with the other people?: I'll try to be on as much as I can (Probably all the time during the summer)
Why do you want to be on the server?:I love the MindCrack server, and being on a similar server myself, makes me very excited.
Why should you be on the server?:Im friendly, creative and am eager to help out with any project that is needed
Any ideas for the server?:I don't know if there already is, but we should get a server name
Can you host?(Portfoward, Hamachi, or 24/7):Sorry, I wish I could
Could you help pay for 24/7 if everyone pitched in and the group feels its necessary?(It could be around 2-5 Dollars): It will be difficult, but If I can, sure

Thanks for considering me!
Level 1
New Miner

Next

Return to Server Help