MindCrack like vanilla whitelisted server [Closed!]

cacciato100's Avatar cacciato1001/8/14 11:06 am
1 emeralds 2.6k 48
12/13/2015 1:01 pm
awesomebrainiac's Avatar awesomebrainiac
Welcome To The Grand Mine Server

The Grand Mine Server is a vanilla Minecraft server that is based off of the multiplayer community style of the MindCrack server. The server is only whitelisted to those who are accepted through the applications.

I created this server because the MindCrack server looked like it is a ton of fun to play, and it would be cooler to play on it, rather than watch it through a screen. I expect to run a fantastic server with a respectful and fun community. If you would like to apply for a spot on the server, please scroll down to the application.

What's so good about Grand Mine Server?

Great Community
24/7 Server Uptime with no lag
Whitelisted; only the loyal players will be accepted
We have a total of 8 members
Endermen grinder is almost done
Spawn is yet to be built
We are awesome people who love to play minecraft
We love pranking
It is not Uhc (we are wimps)

Server Rules

1) There is absolutely NO tolerance for griefing on the server. Griefers will be banned immediately with a small chance of their ban appeal being successful. Griefing includes stealing, hacking, modding, exploiting bugs, destroying other player's property, and destroying structures in the spawn area. This is the most important rule to follow, because it erupts great disfunction within the community, and ruins the whole purpose of the game.

2) No bullying. Bullying other players through any sort of communication will result in a permanent ban, and with no chance of appeal. Bullying is a serious act that can affect an individual in extreme manners. I want the server to be a fun place with a very respectful community. If a player is bullying you in any way, contact me via Skype and I will take care of it. Please do not retaliate to the person committing the act, as that will not solve anything. You may submit an appeal, but if the scale of bullying was taken to extremes, you are not allowed to.

3) Pranking is entirely allowed. I want there to be a lot of fun pranks, but just don't do it to someone if they say they don't want to be pranked.
*Please add "MPS" to the bottom of your application, or you will be declined immediately. This is just to prove that you really read through the rules.

4) Show respect to the whole community.

5) Enjoy yourself Posted Image

Application:
(Copy and Paste app with your answers)

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)
2. How old are you?
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server?
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie)
8.Why are you interested in joining the server?
9. Where are you from? (Country)
10. Tell us a bit about yourself
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day?
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc)
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?
14. Why should you be accepted?
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com)
Thank you for applying, we will contact you through Skype if you have been accepted.
cacciato100
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/13/2015 1:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
awesomebrainiac
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) awesomebrainiac
2. How old are you? 15
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Skype: awesomebrainiac4
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I've been playing minecraft for four years. I play on the computer, xbox 360/one, and pocket edition.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I enjoy building with friends and playing mini games too.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I would help people build and add some cool stuff.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Nope, never had.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I would like to join a nice community of people to play with and build with.
9. Where are you from? (Country) USA
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I have fun playing video games with my friends. I do have school activities I do but aside from that I usually hang out with friends.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? Depends on my mood really, I can play around 4-5 hours on the weekends. About 1-2 hours on a school day.
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) I am a good builder, Im decent at redstone, I'm a good farmer and I'm a good fighter.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I know what the mindcrack is and I know how it's played. I occasionally watch videos of the them. I perfer doing the real thing instead of watching. My favorite mindcrackers are BdoubleO and Etho.
14. Why should you be accepted? I think I should be accepted because I'll help contribute to the sever and I'm really nice to people.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) Nothing really I had created some cool structures in my xbox one world.
Thank you for applying, we will contact you through Skype if you have been accepted.
11/29/2014 10:41 pm
LordChibouki
1. What is your IGN LordChibouki
2. How old are you? 14
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? Skype is LordChibouki
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? Ive been playing miceaft since 1.4.2 on pc
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Creating different builds
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? Some cool builds and a great sport! (Me). And some redstone stuff
7. Have you ever been banned Nope im a great person!
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? Because i always want to go one a server like MindCrack
9. Where are you from? Canada
10. Tell us a bit about yourself i am 14 were old, i live in montreal quebec so i speak well both french and english. Im a dissent builder and redstoner but my buildss come out cool. And i love BACON!!!
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? Around 5 hours a day on week days and 10 weekends
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) like i sayd a a food redstoner and builder. And a farmer too
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I do watch them and i watch EthosLabs and yes i understand.
14. Why should you be accepted? Because i can be a great member of the server and i can brings some great stuff
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?yes but it all deleted but it was great!
Oh and MPS MPS MPS!!!!
11/08/2014 11:19 pm
gatherbowgames
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): boparai999
2. How old are you? 14
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) skype: jknowles_123
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 1.4.7 and I used to play it on xbox360 and pocket edition.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building, creating redstone contraptions, playing in a friendly community.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I love helping out others, doing community builds and making the game more fun for others.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) I was once banned on a server for asking the owner why they banned my friend (I don't know if this account had been banned other than that because it used to be my friends account)
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I love mindcrack and the whole community feeling the server has and have always wanted to play on a 100% vanilla server but they are so hard to find
9. Where are you from? (Country) Canada
10. Tell us a bit about yourself; My name's Jacob, I live near Vancouver and I would call myself a computer nerd.(no one really knows this other than my close friends)
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? At least 2
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Building and redstone
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I love watching mindcrack videos. I understand this. My favourite mindcracker is vintagebeef (i met him at his Vancouver meetup o.0)
14. Why should you be accepted? I feel i would bring a positive and friendly vibe to the server.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? A large city (sorry don't have any photos , the world was deleted)
09/24/2014 8:55 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
vetle 01
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) vetle_01
2. How old are you? 13
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required)skype : Cpt.Tricker
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I play on pc and have been playing since 1.3.2
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Exploring and building
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? to have fun with other people and help others i8f they where to ask
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) No i dont think so
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? Becouse i want to play on a server without griefing and I always wanted to play on a server as mindcrack
9. Where are you from? (Country)Norway
10. Tell us a bit about yourself My name is Vetle Schønberg Vislie.And I go to school and and play soccer but i use a lot of time on my pc
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? I dont know actully
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc)I dont know but i love going caving and such
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?I have been watching mindcrack since season 2 and i love watching GenerikB the most
14. Why should you be accepted? Becouse i am a friendly thta wanst to play with a comunity where there is no trols or griefers
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) No not really
08/28/2014 4:47 pm
helpmeahhhh
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) CJR295
2. How old are you? 13
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) cjr295 (skype)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 2 years (pc)
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Starting from scratch, i also enjoy building.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? a fun experience for myself and others
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) no
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I have always been interested in joining a multiplayer survival server that isnt a massive server so you can get to know people
9. Where are you from? (Country) England
10. Tell us a bit about yourself I love playing video games and recently got a new gaming pc.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 2-3 hours a day (more on holidays)
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Farming, getting resources (need to work on redstone D:)
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I just recently started watching Bdoubleo playing Mindcrack and I think it is a really interesting concept.
14. Why should you be accepted? I think i should be accepted because i can bring something to the community and help it grow. I might also start a youtube channel soon. I am also very mature.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) not yet
08/28/2014 4:23 pm
Dwarven_King
1. What is your IGN: Fergal_fly
2. How old are you: 13
3. What is your Skype/Youtube: Youtube= TMI Loz Skype= fergus.walsh8
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms: Since beta and I play tekkit.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft: Mining and creating Grinders.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server: I could Help build and make grinders for people if they need them. I could also try to grow the community or support it.
7. Have you ever been banned: Yes but most times for unfair reasons except When I was banned from super craft bros My brother hacks and used my account when he got banned. I do not have hacks though.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server: I have played on Smp servers before but they have closed and have been looking for a new one for ages!
9. Where are you from: The UK
10. Tell us a bit about yourself: I love Minecraft (obviously) and have been playing for ages. I love building houses and doing community projects. I am 'Future Comedian' as my friends say and dont mind jokes (pranks) and will find them funny.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day: about 3. Min of 1 Max of 5
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft: Mining and pvping and ever so slightly redstone.

13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member: Yes I watch the series and enjoy it my favourite player is Etho.
14. Why should you be accepted: Because I think I could help the community and I love servers like this and it would make me very happy. I would help people if they needed it and will include people if they want to help. I will also try to keep order in the server.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to: No but Its nice to ask.
08/16/2014 7:25 pm
klaxkulskar
What is your in-game name?
klaxkulskar

How old are you?
Im currently 14 years old, but i would like to get a chance to prove myself to you. I promise you that if i break one block im not allowed to, u can ban me. I have been a mod on 2 servers before when i was younger. They accepted me in, treated me as a family and we made some great stuff happen. Hopefully, u will take this post into consideration, even tho im 14 years old.

What country are you in?
I am borned and raised in Norway.

About me: My name i Sivert Espeland Husebo, i live in a small town in Norway. My favorite hobbies are: inside and outside rock climbing, videogames and skiing. I do alot of sports. I have always had an interest in video games. the first game i played was pokemon on the gameboy advanced (I still like pokemon tho). I have never really been good at art/painting. The only thing i really can do taht would count is building in minecraft. I own a racing horse: www.google.no/gfe_rd=cr&ei=P_W2U8PAJoGA ... ekno+oding. My favorite football team is: Liverpool. I have never broken any bones. I play a small amount of normal and el guitar. I have almost never been throught any drama, since i grew up in a good and big house. My parents have never been divorced. Me and my family have an appartment in spain where we travel 1-3 times a year, for around a week each. I play alot of league of legends, aswell as other games. I have a playstation 4 if anyone is interested to play with me on that aswell. Im going to minecon this year, if anyone would like a meetup. every sunday i deliver newpaper where i earn about 90 dollars. I watch alot of tv. My favorite tv shows are: Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead and The Big Bang Theory. Me and my family have Netflix so i watch alot of movies aswell. I am usually always in a good mood, i was born happy and im still happy to this day. My favorite colours is lime and cyan. I love asian food. I am already an uncle to a little girl, that i visit alot. I have always wanned to travel to the uk. My favorite animal is the walrus. I wish to become a physicist. My favorite artist is Tryhardninja.

Why do you want to join this server in particular?
Well here is the case. Ive played minecraft since it was in its early beta, but i have never played on a server that is 100% vanilla. I have seen alot of series on youtube like Mindcrack, The Cube, and GLG craft and it looks like alot of fun to play on a server where you literally know everyone u play with. I know my way around building and redstone, and could add alot to the server. I got alot of spare time on my hand so i should almost be free every UHC ur holding. The main reason is, i have played minecraft for a long time, and never had anyone to play with (mostly). ive played alot with the other server owners, but i have never had the feeling to have a real crew that im playing and skyping with every day. I wish to experience the feeling of being helpful, to a fun community, not to own and run a server but to play the game myself. to play it for fun and now to get members to come online, not to try to get donations or a high player cap, but to be the one playing. I have never felt that, and i have wanned it to change since multiplayer came out. On one of the servers i was a mod on, they cared more about getting money then actually having a good and friendly community, and i just want to fell that be changed for once.

Have you been banned before?
Yes i have been banned once that i know of. I got banned because they considered my name racist. Its not ment to mean anything racist, it is just a random name.

How much multiplayer have you played?
Well as i have said, ive played minecraft since early beta, but i only played singel player. I diddent even know what multiplayer was until around 1.2 when the end came out., so ive played multiplayer around 1-1 and a half year.

Where/how did you hear about the server?
Well i have been looking for a 100 % vanilla server, and after a little bit of research i found this one. it looks like a good and friendly community, where my building and redstone skills can inprove.

There is a border on the map to stop it from breaking, do you understand?:
Yes, i understand.

Social Apps: If needed i got Skype, Mumble, Teamspeak, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. (If needed i can get anything else)

Skype: If this applicationn gets accepted could u contact me on skype? My skype name is: siverthu

Time to play: As said i got alot of spare time. i can play everyday unless there is something speacial. Ive got trainings 3 times a week, but away from that im mostly free to play anytime.

Will you record/make videos? If needed i could easily make videos. I dont need to, its mostly your decision.

Do you talk english very well? Not to brag or anything, but on my final test scores i got 6 in english, so i speak it whery well, but in an accent. I have gotten some comments on the norwegain accent, but hopefully you would get used to it.

If asked, would u join players on the servers to play other games of their choice? Yes i would, unless it is a costly game or something of the sort, but if u asked me to joi na round of like lol or dota i would join.

Will i follow the rules? Any rules you tell me i will follow, i give you my word.
08/06/2014 9:40 pm
drawingdude
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) drawingdude
2. How old are you? 15
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Skype/YT: Blame Logic
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? Since Beta (Mac)
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Vanilla/Building/REDSTONE
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? Help To Build Spawn/Enjoyment/Projects/And Just A Whole Lot Of FUN!
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Not That I Know Of.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? It Looks like a fun server to play in with fun people to play with and a youtube series
9. Where are you from? (Country) MERICA'
10. Tell us a bit about yourself : Well I love to play minecraft and video games in general. I like to do youtube. (Even though I'm not popular). And I love just playing and talking to people! (Very Social). Im not the man of Silence... (not at all) Love doing pranks and giving presents. And Just love Minecraft in General!
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 3-5 Hours (maybe more)
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Building/Redstone
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I Do watch the MindCrack Videos!! And My Favorite Players are BDouble0 (Buildings=AMAZING) and Docm77 (Crazy Redstone!!)
14. Why should you be accepted? I guess, Because Im an Active Person, I can help with Building Stuff/Community Projects. And Just because I love MINECRAFT!!
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) no
MPS
07/31/2014 8:41 am
BOLDING321
BOLDING321

2. How old are you?

Skype - BOLDING321
(If you need to contact me use my skype)

PC for 3 years

Building

I would like to set up an ABBA caving tournament on the server and would also like to build a death games style competition. Me as a person I would be someone always willing to help people with projects, videos and ideas and am willing to put lots of time into projects.

Nope

I have been watching Mindcrack for 2 years and have always wanted to be on a server with the same style community.

UK

I am easy to get along with and like having a laugh so I guess you may see some pranks from me in the future if accepted. I love Minecraft as a game. I think I am funny but you can be the judge of that I guess. I am also considering making a YT channel if I am accepted into this server.

As many as I feel like. Usually 2-3 hours on average

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc)
Definitley building - Think of me as a Bdouble100

13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?
Judging by my previous answers 'yes' i do watch the mindcrackers. My favourite players would be either VintageBeef or Etho

As said before I would build an ABBA caving tournament and a Death Games but I would also be a great payer to have on the server as I am friendly, hardworking and creative.
07/27/2014 11:45 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Geek
ZetroMC
1. What is your IGN: ZetroMC
2. How old are you? 11
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? Skype is zetrogaming and Youtube is ZetroGaming, however, I don't post videos yet. If I'm whitelisted, please Skype message me! (Not a skype call)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 2 years, on PC, Xbox, and PE.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Playing with others!
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? My happy, positive spirit and willingness to help others!
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Nope!
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I love watching Mindcrack, and always wanted to join, so this is the next best thing!
9. Where are you from? (Country) Canada.
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I like to read, play video games, and generally be what you'd expect a geek to be!
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 1-2, on average.
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Survival is probably my strongest.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Already answered the first part, but my favourite would be SethBling.
14. Why should you be accepted? I love to help others and survive in MC.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) No, I prefer smaller projects. (Quality, not quantity)
07/24/2014 11:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CaptainFranz
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)CaptainFranciz
2. How old are you?16
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required)alfrancizp
4. How long have you been playing MINECRAFT? And on what Platforms?since 1.2.5 on the PC
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?Just flat out building projects
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? Community Projects, and a kind soul
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Yea I think I got legitimately banned once.. I think it was because me and my friend saw this chest full of stuff and we just took it >_< but that was like 2 years ago
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I have been looking for an SMP server for awhaile since the others I have joined are always going down for a certain reason.
9. Where are you from? (Country) Canada
10. Tell us a bit about yourself: I live in Canada and outside of minecraft I play football and basketball for my high school team. I am also really proud of the fact I kept a 85% average in academics due to the fact that I had a learning problem when I was in Grade 8. I am planning to take Nursing when I get to college. I love being with my family and hanging out with my brother and my dog. I like to watch movies with friends once in awhaile and I really like to learn Italian
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 2-5 hours at least 3 hours if I have a football game or practice.
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc)I am a great builder in my opinion and thats the only thing im strong at.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I watch MindCrack videos yes, I understand the terms that I have to fulfill so the server will be excellent and nicely on run. My favorite Mindcracker is Beef because he inspired me to make big things, I made my first mansion because of him.
14. Why should you be accepted? I feel as if I need this right now, I have been searching for a server like this for a long time, and I am starting to lose hope. I've been nothing but loyal to the old servers that crash down. But what I am looking for is a server where I can build as much as I want with the people that I can hopefully be really great friends with.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com)
http://imgur.com/iF6GSqs
I mean this was the last "project" that I worked on before the last server had to shut down.

Please Accept my application, If not I truly understand but please give me a chance have a good day *tips fedora*
07/24/2014 5:41 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
What is your IGN Jacob72902
2. How old are you 11 turning 12
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? skype is Jacob72902 and youtube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh3z9 ... o2tKAfeoKg
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 3 years computer pe and little xbox
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? building, mining and creating shops.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? i can bring a lot of maturity shops,AND A FAN-BASE.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? i'm intrested in joining the server to make new friends and to start a new lets play on.
9. Where are you from? U.s.a
10. Tell us a bit about yourself i am a youtuber and i love to play baseball, basketball and soccer.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 2-4
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? my strong areas are buidling and mining.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? my favorite member is docm and i love the mindcrack i how it is generally played.
14. Why should you be accepted? i should be accepted becuase i am a trustable hard-working person and i love smps.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?no
07/24/2014 5:19 pm
NukesNukes
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) Nuke_s
2. How old are you? 16 years of Age.
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) My skype username is "marlowshadow"
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I have played since the 1.0 release. I also used to play the xbox 360 version of Minecraft.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building large structures and playing with a good community.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I want to collabortate with other people. I love to play with new users and create great things.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) I have never been whitelisted on this server. no.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I want to play in a healthy community and I like the atmosphere of the real Mindcrack Server.
9. Where are you from? (Country) United States Central Daylight Time.
10. Tell us a bit about yourself I like Mindcrack and I really want to play on a similiar server.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? During the summer months about 7 hours a day maximum. During the school year around 6 hours weekly.
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) I like to build very elegant and appealing structures. I Like large projects!
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Yes I watch MindCrack, I understand, BDubs for sure. maybey Anders though.
14. Why should you be accepted? I have been looking for a minecrack like server for a while and I think this one is very organized and has a good amount of rules.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) not necessarily something I play a lot of factions, but I dont have screenshots necessarily.
MPS !
07/01/2014 3:38 pm
Level 1 : New Modder
gmoney5678
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) Gmoney5678
2. How old are you? 15
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) garrison.filla Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqVJoY ... zxflOE7mVQ
And Twitch ( What I Mainly use) http://www.twitch.tv/gnomey5678/profile
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I have been playing minecraft since late Beta
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building Cool Houses into Existing Structures
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I think I could help Build a Fan Base Via Streaming On Twitch.Tv
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Yes 2 years ago for "Stealing" or something, the admins where corrupt
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I want a good server to play on with my Stream (Twitch.Tv) to provide good entertainment for my viewers and self enjoyment
9. Where are you from? (Country) USA Houston, Texas
10. Tell us a bit about yourself Im Homeschooled go on vacation a lot im a little shy when talking to new people but I should warm up I used to be in public school but I just didn't like it and I was lucky enough to be presented with the opportunity to be Homeschooled as of last year since then I have been making a small amount of YouTube videos and mainly streaming every night, im vary nice ill go out of my way for others.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? I stream for 8 hours a day so 8 hours + if I want to do anything alone without my stream about another 2 hours, so 10 hours in total
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Im a Jack of all trades im basically good at everything
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Etho, and yes I have watched them along time and know what the server is
14. Why should you be accepted? I think I would be a good addiction to the server I could help my fellow members and make good content
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) http://imgur.com/izXCSb1
07/01/2014 3:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
XwendyxlynnX
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) XwendyxlynnX
2. How old are you? 13 years old
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) xwendyxlynnx ( I don't have youtube currently)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 1 year and Desktop computers and I have a laptop I play on sometimes.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Minigames, and building
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I will help the server by being mature and helping around with builds and anyone who needs help with anything otherwise,
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) I have never been banned from any servers.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I like the MindCrack community while watching, and having my own community would be great!
9. Where are you from? (Country) United States
I'm in middle school, I dance, I do gymnastics, mostly why I cant play on Mondays and Wednesdays. I do not cause trouble, and I like to have fun in any kind of way(:
I play about 2-3 hours when I'm not doing anything.
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Building and farming to be exact actually.
I do watch MindCrack videos, I understand how you play for vanilla servers and such. My favorite member(s) are PauseUnPause, Vintagebeef, and Guude.
No not really, I have just started helping on trinity prisons to build though.
07/01/2014 2:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
paperyoshi2
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) paperyoshi2
2. How old are you? 11
3. What is your Skype/YouTube? (Skype is required) Skype: pigsareawesome639 YouTube: paperyoshi2
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? About a year only on the PC
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building and redstoning are great but I mostly enjoy playing with other players
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I feel like I'm good at redstone and maybe building
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Nope never
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I have seen some mindcrack videos from Bdouble0 and I have really taken interest to it although I haven't played a mindcrack server before
9. Where are you from? (Country) England
10. Tell us a bit about yourself I love playing Minecraft and I mostly build things that include redstone when possible. I am trying to get a server up and running.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? On weekdays: 5 hours On weekends: 13 hours
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Redstone, Building (ish), helping other players
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Yes I do watch MindCrack videos, it's a survival server where people prank each other for fun, help each other out and build a town for the spawn.
14. Why should you be accepted? Because I am a dedicated Minecraft player who will do youtube videos on the server if you want me to. Also, I am willing to help out any players. I have a few pranks already in mind which would be quite funny.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) I'm working on a minigame but ATM I have no screenshots of it. It's isn't really brag-worthy anyway.
MPS
07/01/2014 2:21 pm
supremeninja21
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)Supremeninja21
2. How old are you?16
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required)michaelhirschepik / Supremeninja21 (Skype)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?since 2010, PC and PS3
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?Mining and redstone
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server?resources and cool buildings
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie)Few times, by friends just messing around. Not legit ban though.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server?Looking for a fun Minecraft Server
9. Where are you from? (Country)Germany
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I am just a gamer who loves to play all sorts of games, from minecraft to FPS.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day?2-3
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc)Building, redstone, mass mining.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Yes, I watch Docm77 and generikb
14. Why should you be accepted?I would be able to contribute alot to the server, and I just wanna have fun
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) I do not take screenshots.
07/01/2014 12:22 pm
LordMixmo
LordMixmo
2. How old are you?
rjnixon8
I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and i have played on both pc and xbox
I enjoy building and socializing with others and also building structures with others
Building some cool structures and also trying to further improve every build i do.
No i have not been banned from anywhere.
I am interested in joining this server because it seems like a fun place to build and socialize with others. It also seems like i would be inspired by what others build on the server aswell
USA
[10. Tell us a bit about yourself
I play minecraft when i'm not working i mostly enjoy to build but i am trying to improve my redstone skill so i can create better builds.
3+ hours depending on work schedule
Building
I have watched mindcrack videos and i understand that the server will be played the same way. I do not have a favorite member
I should be accepted because i'm a social person and love playing minecraft. I also love to build new structures and try different ways of building when i can.
I do not take screen shots sorry
"MPS"
07/01/2014 12:05 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
ImAnthony
1. What is your IGN? RavingKriller

2. How old are you? 13

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? Skype - RavingKriller.

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I've been
playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 which is 3 years on a PC.

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I most enjoy building with others, meeting new people and creating friendships. Overall, I enjoy to socialize not only through voice and chat, but through builds and teamwork.

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I'm the type that fills in every creeper hole that I cause. By that I mean that I don't leave any imperfections. I can build to my greatest advantage. The last thing I'll do is leave an unfinished, or ugly build.

7. Have you ever been banned ? I've been banned once from BeastsMC. Thousands of players have been. It's supposed to be a freebuild server. Yet, when I tried to build, I was banned.

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I've been looking for a small and mature community to simply have fun and enjoy the simpler and more social aspects of Minecraft. I'm very trustworthy and dislike players that cannot be trusted or steal. I will be a frequent player and a social member. Overall, I look forward to becoming part of this community

9. Where are you from? Germany. But I live in the U.S.

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I'd rather tell this through Skype. I don't feel safe spreading too much personal info.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 1PM - 11AM

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Building, and Socializing.

13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I do watch Docm77, I understand the purpose of MindCrack, and that is to enjoy Minecraft for what it is. Pure Vanilla.

14. Why should you be accepted? I'm a very loyal player. I despise stealers and liars. I will be a great addition to the community, not only to the server but to the members.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? Sure, just check out my profile. (Check out my map also, it's a very nice build.)

MPS
06/30/2014 1:13 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Cooperrrrrrrrr
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) cooperfromschool (Call me Cooper)
2. How old are you? Almost 12.
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) My youtube is PartyShaft, my Skype is coopgotskill
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I only play Minecraft on PC, and I've been playing for I think 3 years.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I am a professional builder
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? Well I am a good builder so it's gonna be a pretty server, and I can make friends with everyone!
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie): I have only once for being accused of griefing (they didn't have proof), but please don't count me off for this, I didn't do it!
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I would love to play survival with other players on a safe and white listed server, and I have always wanted to play a SMP!
10. Tell us a bit about yourself: I am an actor for e famous 'ExplodingTNT', I am on 2 pro build teams, and super warm hearted and fun.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? Well figuring I have no life, 3-8 hours...
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Again, building. I also enjoy redstone tutorials on automated things if that counts.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I watch Aureylian (the new mindcracker). I do understand. My favorite is either Aureylian or GenerikB
14. Why should you be accepted? Because I am loads of fun and trustable.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) This isn't imgur but it's the same type if thing: http://gyazo.com/559bb45bbb28d5ec316701cd9fed4ffa This is just a castle I started.

*MPS!!!!!!!*
06/29/2014 11:56 pm
NotSoSlimShady_
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) King_Coulter
2. How old are you? 15
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) k_coulter6 (Skype)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? Just over a year, and on PC and Xbox.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building and being in a fun community.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? A fun member who will interact with the community. And hopefully build some amazing things.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Not that I know of.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I love the type of server this is and I think I would enjoy it.
9. Where are you from? (Country) Canada, Eh?
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. Im pretty active with sports and helping out around the house, but I still get around to playing MC quite a bit. Im nice and I can make a mean macaroni and cheese.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? It always varies from what im doing and parents of course, but an hour to 4 at the most.
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) I love building in vanilla minecraft, and I make simple farms. Redstone is not my strong suit.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I do indeed watch mindcrack and I fully understand how this server will play. Im leaning towards Etho as my favourite but VintageBeef is a close second.
14. Why should you be accepted? Im a cool guy and you would be missing out if I wasn't accepted .
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) Not totally, I have a few things but nothing special.
MPS
06/02/2014 12:15 pm
19MartaCardoso97
1. What is your IGN: MartaCardoso
2. How old are you? 16
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? Martacardosogames
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I've been playing for 6 months.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I enjoy building and playing on servers with other people.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I'm pretty good a building!
7. Have you ever been banned: no
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I'm bored of playing on servers by myself and I think this would be a lot of fun!
9. Where are you from? (Country) Ireland
10. Tell us a bit about yourself: I spend most of my time on the internet playing minecraft, watching youtube videos and watching movies!
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? It really depends on the day but probably a couple of hours.
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Building.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I watch the cube smp which is the same type of server so I know what to do!
14. Why should you be accepted? I love building and making people laugh. I'm also a trustworthy person so I won't steal or do anything that breaks the rules.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) I like to play on multiplayer servers instead of a single world so I don't really have anything worth showing.
MPS
06/01/2014 10:11 pm
Goldnugget
1. What is your IGN (goldenuget)
2. How old are you? 17
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (goldenuget5)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?since alpha-vanilla
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?Building
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server?great builds
7. Have you ever been banned- no sir
8.Why are you interested in joining the server?looking for a good minecraft community to play with
9. Where are you from? united states
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. i enjoy playing minecraft
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? depends on the day
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? building\farms
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Yes Also who is your favorite member? Etho bdubs Beef
14. Why should you be accepted? so i can join a great community
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? never taken screen shots
05/31/2014 10:21 pm
Goldnugget
1. What is your IGN (goldenuget)
2. How old are you? 17
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (goldenuget5)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta. And on what Platforms?vanilla
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? building
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? good pranks and builds
7. Have you ever been banned (no but some servers have been shut down)
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? im looking for a good minecraft community to play with and have fun
9. Where are you from? (U.S.A)
10. Tell us a bit about yourself like playing pc games. i play alot of minecraft and other games on steam
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? depends on the day
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (building, farms .a little redstone)
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? yes every day If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? YES Also who is your favorite member? Bdubs, Beef, Etho
14. Why should you be accepted? I play a lot of minecraft and will be on most the time
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? No
05/19/2014 5:24 pm
Theerapist500
Application:
(Copy and Paste app with your answers)

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)therapist500
2. How old are you?14
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required)skype supperpaperbagz
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 3 years PC
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building and redstone
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? Makeing it fun and follow the rules
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) no
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? It seems fun and I whatch mindcrack
9. Where are you from? (Country)America
10. Tell us a bit about yourself I'm 14 my names cade I love Minecraft and I hunt and fish.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 5 hours
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) building and redstone
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I understand it and my favorite is etho
14. Why should you be accepted? I should be accepted because I'm honest and I want to play on a peaceful sever were everyone gets along
04/21/2014 6:51 am
tycho12345
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) tycho012345
2. How old are you? 13
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) tycho0123456789 and RealIdiotGaming (dutch) (I got fraps and Sony Vegas Pro 12) (And 201 subs)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? over 3 years now! Windows 7
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Redstone/Command Blocks/Helping/Farming
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) I am banned on some servers with stupid staff. (They make a vid they say the are looking for staff and then they troll)
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I want to record with friends!
9. Where are you from? (Country) Netherlands!
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. Hey I am Tycho, I like minecraft alot!
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 3-10 hours
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) redstone/farms/commandblocks
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Yes i know what mindcrack is and i want to play that as well! My favorite member is SethBling
14. Why should you be accepted? I want to help the commmunity
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) No not really, But i make my own server and things like that! (Private , sorry)

-Tycho
04/13/2014 4:13 pm
cheeze_99
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) cheeze99
2. How old are you? 14
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Skype: cheezey99 Youtube: classVgames
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? since 1.0 and on android and mac
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? socializing
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? anything and everything
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) duh havent we all
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? to have a fun place to work and socialize on
10. Tell us a bit about yourself im white
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 3-4
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) all the above
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? yes. yes. Etho
14. Why should you be accepted? why not?
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) mabye if you accept me i will
04/08/2014 10:13 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
regular292
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) hawaii727
2. How old are you? 14
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) PJones (PM on PMC if accepted since Skype doesn't receive contact requests for some reason)
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? Nearly 4 years (since 1.6.6) and a few times on PE and Xbox.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Buildings, roleplaying, and just basic survival with friends.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I can contribute neat builds, friendliness, food, and Hawaiian hospitality.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Honestly, yes. However, don't think I'm a bad person. One does not go 4 years without being banned.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? Many reasons. One of these being I love whitelisted vanilla servers such as these. I get to meet new people which I can trust and befriend. I can do things without fear of being griefed unlike on public servers. Also, I just love knowing and hanging out with fellow Minecrafters.
9. Where are you from? (Country) Glorious 'Murica.
10. Tell us a bit about yourself Well, I enjoy PC Games such as Minecraft, TF2, Starmade, Skyrim, Civilization V, etc. I listen to dubstep (wub wub wub). I am interested in computer science and I'm currently learning how to code. So far I know HTML and CSS. I also love meeting new people.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? Schooldays: 1-4 hours. Weekends: 3-7 hours.
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) I'm seasoned in building, but I'm also pretty good in redstone as well. I'm also pretty trained in everything else.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I've watched a few MindCrack videos and I do understand what the server is. I understand this sever is played in the same way. (Although mainstream) My favorite member Etho.
14. Why should you be accepted? I absolutely love whitelisted servers such as these. I've played on these kind of servers before, and they provide the most entertainment then anything else I've done in Minecraft. I will contribute to the server, and do my best to be a great part of the server community. I would very much enjoy being accepted.
A Minigame I made: http://imgur.com/0tzvg3W
An old screenshot of some redstone project I did: http://i.imgur.com/dXo517N.jpg
Not even something I built, but its a pretty cool screenshot nevertheless: http://imgur.com/DMu0BK0
Nothing else really, I've deleted a lot of my screenshots.
MPS yall
04/08/2014 7:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheOriginalCK
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) GuitarHero233
2. How old are you? i am 14.
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Skype: xxcraftinkingxx Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/craftinkings
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? Lets just say, alpha was nice.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building, playing with mature people that understand me.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I could contribute clever stores, redstone, building, and a little better community.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) A few times because I played on another Mindcrack server, Was tired of the immature owner's attitude, said im done, banned just like that.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I Love mindcrack and wish to be part of a mature, nice community.
10. Tell us a bit about yourself Love Redstone, Follow BdoulbleO100 and GenerikB
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? Weekends: all day School days: as long as i can.
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Building and Redstone
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Yes, I understand the way mindcrack is played. My favorite member is GenerikB
14. Why should you be accepted? Because I want to be part of a mature, wonderful mindcrack communty, this seems to fit the qualificatons.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? Not Really.... just like to play minecraft in general.

MPS
04/07/2014 9:14 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Farmer
Portalguest
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) Portalguest
2. How old are you? I don't want to reveal that sort of info.
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) I have no skype, but I can give you my email if thats anything.
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 1 year since 1.5
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Playing on servers and making maps.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? FUN AND EXCITEMENT.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Yeah, but for reasons that don't make sense. (Killing an admin in factions, and I don't know about that one server I played on
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I like to work with a communtiy.
9. Where are you from? (Country) USA.
04/07/2014 9:06 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Princess
FoodLovingPanda
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): FoodLovingPanda
2. How old are you? 19
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) foodlovingpanda
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? over a year PC and PE
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? building and occassional caving
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I have some skills in building (nothing Arkaslike) and i want to be the creator of a prank Zisteau would approve of.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie): Luckily no
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I adore vanilla minecraft, bur most servers aren't like that sadly. I also want to ve part of the Mindcrack fandom/community and what better way than a server that has the same idea that Mindcracker uphold.
9. Where are you from? (Country) Croatia (EU)
10. Tell us a bit about yourself I am a fellow minecrafter and a mindcrack fan, i consider my self a decent builder. i am currently at university and i consider the best food in the world is nutella (it is the nectar of the gods)
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) building
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? i watch them daily so i know how the server is played. It's hard to pick a favourite but I'm currently leaning towards etho
Click to reveal
too bad he died already in UHC
but I am a big fan of Arkas, Beef, and Zedstau
14. Why should you be accepted? I think i can make this server more diverse with my buildung skills, and it is nice to have people from all areound the world to meet and talk to. aslo i would like to try myself in lp-ing one day in the future and this makes an awesome opportunity.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) imgur.com/iWjIK6c - the head is a bit messed up but it's fine
MPS *wink*
04/07/2014 1:00 am
claytongross1985
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) clayton1985

2. How old are you? I am 14 years old

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) skype: claytongross4@gmail.com

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? If i remember correctly, since 1.3. Pocket edition for a while then i switched over to PC.

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Caving, working with redstone, and mining.

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I think i could bring a trustworthy, funny, guy with a good sense of humor.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Not that i know of

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I have been looking for a server like mindcrack that has member like the MindCrackers.

9. Where are you from? (Country) I am from the US
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I am a trustworthy guy with a good sense of humor.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? If i have school work, one hour to none, but if i dont have anyting going on, close to two or three hours.

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) I like to work with redstone and i like farming and can combine the two to make very intricate farms.

13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I watch mindcrack videos very much and yes, i do. My favorite MindCrackers are Etho, BdoubleO100, VintageBeef, and Generikb.

14. Why should you be accepted? I think i should be accepted because I can help the server in any way i can, and help others if they need help.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) yes, but my computer is being a brat about imgur currently:)

MPS
04/04/2014 7:00 pm
beaks527
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)? beaks527
2. How old are you? 15
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Skype: beaks527
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I've played since 1.2.5 on PC only.
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I mostly enjoy messing around with redstone and game logic but PvP is also fun even though I'm bad at it Exploring is pretty fun too.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I feel I could be a fairly regular player and I would really like to communicate with other players which I think is a plus.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) I have not, I usually like to play by the rules.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I'm interested in joining because I really want to be part of a fairly close interactive group of minecrafters.
9. Where are you from? (Country) USA (Central Time Zone)
10. Tell us a bit about yourself Well I'm 15 and my name is Sam. I really like to snowboard in the winters when it's warm enough and in the summer I like riding bikes and hanging out with friends. I am also a fairly avid gamer: I play games like Dota 2, FTL, Starbound, etc. I have a job fixing bikes, skis, and snowboards.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? I usually don't play too much in a day but I could definitely devote a couple hours after school and more on weekends if I'm not too busy!
2. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) I'm okay at redstone/command block stuff and I know a lot about the game. Like I said before too PvP isn't my strong suit but I'm okay at it.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I do watch MindCrack. I do understand that's how this server is played and that's why I want to play on it. And my favorite MindCracker is definitely Etho!
14. Why should you be accepted? I think I should be accepted because I think I'm pretty easy to get along with especially if we have similar interests and I'd be very eager to participate in community events!
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) I'm not that good at building so I haven't made anything too impressive but here are a few little things I made once: http://imgur.com/a/bI7FJ

Thanks for reading!

MPS
04/03/2014 6:59 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) sauceboss33

2. How old are you? 14

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) aceops23-pixelmon

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? Ive played minecraft for 2 years and on PC and Xbox

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Automating Everything, running servers, making forums for people that don't know how.

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I Have a lot of experience in building, so I can help build spawn. I have a lot of experience in being staff, so I am trust worthy to most.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Yes, multiple times back in 1.5.2 for pvp hacks. I stopped hacking in 1.6 and still hack free .

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I watch mindcrack everyday and I have played with my friend XxqtipxX, but i've always wanted to play with a large group of people.

10. Tell us a bit about yourself Im a young guy who loves to have fun while being strict when it comes to important stuff. I love to play sports, when I'm not online I am most likely at a game (Playing). I am very friendly to people that treat me right. I am 16 years old, and I still love minecraft XD.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 5-6

Building and redstone for sure! I am amazing with world edit.

13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Never have, but I am willing to if needed. But I know how to play and the purpose.

14. Why should you be accepted? I should be accepted because I know a lot about minecraft and can make builds for the server if needed and I am a very friendly and trust worthy guy. I am very active, so I can help with whatever needed.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) I have no experience with imgur, so I'm not going to try, but I have lots of screenshots if you want to see my builds.
04/03/2014 6:50 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
TheGrim123321
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name):TheGrim123321
2. How old are you?:13
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) TheGrim123321
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 1 year, on windows
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?Automating things with redstone
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server?I'm good with redstone
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie)Yes, I have been a few times the most recent is Grinding my mcmmo swords level to 100 using a mob spawner. Apparently that's mcmmo abuse.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server?:I'm looking for a nice community to play mc with.
9. Where are you from? (Country):America
10. Tell us a bit about yourself:I'm not selfish, I'll share my items. I'm friendly.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 6
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Redstone, Farms, and Automation.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I love MindCrack, My favorite member is SethBling.
14. Why should you be accepted? I'm looking for a fun time.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how ... nd-blocks/
MPS
04/03/2014 6:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SettledDrip80
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) SettledDrip80

2. How old are you? 18

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) isaacsiv

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 3 years only on computer

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I like to to see other peoples builds as well as show off my own. In fact on the last few servers I've played on I built a town where I get too see others styles showing every time I play.

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? A good time *Wink Wink* Just kidding, i hope to bring a little fun to the server. I really like interactions on servers (whether that be a shop or a prank

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Nope, servers normally die out beneath me and I'm forced to find a new one. So sad

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I've been looking for a stable home server where community interactions are a common thing.

10. Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a person who likes to have fun, as long as it doesn't impinge on others experience. I typically like to build big compounds where I get a bunch of stuff done and a little testing area around as well.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? as many as possible, so like 1-3 hours on school days, and 3-10 hours on weekends. (my schedule is very inconsistent though)

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Redstone is probably my strongest area but building nice looking things is a fun pass-time.

13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I do watch MindCrack (I should say i watch a few people on the server, but not all of them) And I do understand, that's what I'm looking forward to the most! My favorite MineCracker is Docm77 because he's a genius or PSJ because he's a fun person to watch.

14. Why should you be accepted? Because I'm ready to find a new community that will enjoy my company and I'm hoping that it's you all!

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) I'm not one to brag, so sorry, I don't.

(MPS, because the rules are what keeps societies alive)
04/03/2014 6:37 pm
SettledDrip80
oops, let me try this again, sorry xD
03/29/2014 12:37 pm
Emmit_
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): Emmit_
2. How old are you?: 14
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required): my skype is the same as my IGN; Emmit_
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?: I have played Minecraft since Beta 1.5
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?: I enjoy building and messing with redstone, but I think i like the most is playing with awesome people (like I used to do on a server which got shut down)
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server?: I will help the server with being a friendly and mature player who likes to play with other people. I will also help other people if they need it.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie): I have been banned once for advertising, but that was because I accidently said the name of the server, I didn't meant to advertise.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server?: I want to join because I think the mindcrack server is awesome and I would love to be part of such a community. Also I would like to be on a server where I can build without it getting raided, I can also do this in singleplayer or in creative but I find it both of these boring when you play alone.
9. Where are you from? (Country): The Netherlands
10. Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a boy who's in Highschool, I'm in the second grade and I play tennis, 3 or 4 times in the week so that why I sometimes can't play as much as I would like (not that i don't enjoy playing tennis).
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day?: Most of the time 2 hours a day but sometimes I can't do that because of school or sport. But in the weekends I play around 2-3-4 hours.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?: My favorite member is Etho, I sometime also watch Beef or Doc's vids but mostly Etho =)
14. Why should you be accepted? I think I should get accepted because I am mature and because I would help the server where I can,
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com): I mostly played on faction servers in which I find it is kind a dumb to build something nice since it will most likely get raided (please don't think I'm a raiding person because I have played on faction servers a lot).
03/29/2014 12:07 pm
venomlefty8
What is your IGN (In Game Name) Dober08
2. How old are you? 15 almost 16
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) matt.dobeck8
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? A few years and on Xbox and just recently got PC
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Caving, mining, and building.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I would make some community builds and help make the server better than it is.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) nope
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I watch a lot of the MindCrackers and it looks like a lot of fun!
10. Tell us a bit about yourself I love to play sports and play video games!
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? Depends.. if im busy. i sometimes play a lot depending on school work and baseball.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Yes, i watch Etho, Bdubs, and Beef. Etho is my favorite member
14. Why should you be accepted? I think I would be able to contribute to the server and make it better and I really wish I could be on a server like MindCrack
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) Not really, I usually play with my friend on Xbox and his worlds are amazing!
01/09/2014 4:20 am
kyle_stewart18
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) justanetherminer
2. How old are you? 15
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) kyle.stewart.37266
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 2 years on xbox, about 6 months on pc
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? building
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? build structures and help with projects
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) nope
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? to have some fun on mc
9. Where are you from? (Country) usa
10. Tell us a bit about yourself- im a pretty chill guy, love to build but i also like redstone, im very mature btw
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 2-6 hours
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) building, redstone and farming
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? yes i understand what this server is, vechs is my favorite mindcracker
14. Why should you be accepted? because i can help out with alot of projects and im a really cool guy:)
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) only on xbox, if you have a xbox account i would be glad to show you:)
mps
01/09/2014 2:54 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Red-Stone101
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)LDog312
2. How old are you?13
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required)lachlan.hargreaves i have lots of youtubes lol
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?Pc Xbox And Ios And I started in 1.7 beta
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?Building redstone
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server?I am Funny Kind and Also A half decent builder I also have a vast amount of mc knowlage
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie)Idk how you check But the only time has been on server run by 2 year olds once for joining and saying hi and another banner me after i built his spawn for him
8.Why are you interested in joining the server?I think it would be a ton of fun
9. Where are you from? (Country)Australia
10. Tell us a bit about yourself hmm I have an afro and am very good looking
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day?well I own a server so a lot
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc)Redstone Farms
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?I under stand and Seth is my fav member
14. Why should you be accepted? CAUSE I ROCK also I said please PLEASE
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com)Um well I dont like braging but I have done -NOTHING-
cacciato100
Level 1
New Miner

(MPS) HA I Read The Rules And Terms Were Ever I Go
01/09/2014 2:19 am
Level 1 : New Network
sauceboss33
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) sauceboss33

2. How old are you? 14

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) sauceboss333

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? Ive played minecraft for 3 years and on PC, PE, and ps3

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Automating Everything

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I can automate almost anything.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Not that I remember

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I watch mindcrack everyday and I have played with my friend thatk1dnathan but ive always wanted to play with a large group of people

10. Tell us a bit about yourself Im a young guy who loves to have fun while automating designs and making them look good

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 2-3

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Farms/automating things

13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I watch mindcrack everyday and I know that the server is played on uhc survival mode and everyone is kind and fare to one another with no cheating, greifing, or raiding. My favorite mindcracker is Docm77

14. Why should you be accepted? I should be accepted because I know a lot about minecraft and can make nice farms for the server

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) As thatk1dnathan said, me and him made an awesome town hall design that we can build if you would like.

(MPS)
01/09/2014 2:06 am
thatk1dnathan
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) thatk1dnathan

2. How old are you? 13

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) thatk1dnathan

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 2 years and on PC, PE, and PS3

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I like to build stuff that will make the server rich

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I can help build things that will help everyone survive and I will bring an amusing aspect into the game

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Nope

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I watch MindCrack videos on youtube and have always wanted to join a server instead of watching it on screen

10. Tell us a bit about yourself Im an outgoing guy who likes to make things fun for everyone

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 2-3
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) getting rich (resources) and making great designs

13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Yes I watch mindcrack videos and understand that it will be a survival server that im guessing will have uhc and we can all play and make shops etc. My favorite mindcrack member is BdoubleO100

14. Why should you be accepted? I should be accepted because I can make the server look good and I think I can make it a better time for everyone

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) Ive created a nice town design with my friend sauceboss33

*MPS*
01/08/2014 7:27 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
JusTyMC
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) JusTyMC
2. How old are you? 13
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/userjustymc and Skype is justymc315 4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? Since Alpha and On PS3, Pc, Xbox360 and PE
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Mining and Building
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I love SMPs I will record on this server too you don't mind!
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) No, I have not been banned from any major servers, only ones with really bad Admins
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I love SMPs for Minecraft!
9. Where are you from? (Country) America!
10. Tell us a bit about yourself I'm 13 and love gaming!
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? At least 4-5
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) I LOVE Building and Redstone!
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? VintageBeef or Etho(:
14. Why should you be accepted? Im very trustworthy and I will have so much fun on this server and contribute to it!
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) No, Not really :/
01/08/2014 7:09 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
keralis1
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) GoochMoot

2. How old are you? 13

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Brandaned and youtube is GoochProductionz

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 2 years

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I like to play on servers and meet new people to play and record with in my spare time.

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I would contribute friendship and help if needed.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) I have been banned once from what I remember because I was framed for raiding.

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I want to find a new community with friendly people and no griefers and raiders and people that will destroy your stuff.

9. Where are you from? (Country) US

10. Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a very social person that will try to just make friends and have a good time.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? one to 2 hours

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) I can build a bit and farming but I will definitely need to work on redstone.

13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I do watch mindcrack and understand, I normally watch Xisumavoid or hermitcraft members like keralis as you can see from my pmc name lol.

14. Why should you be accepted? I think I should be accepted because I am a very trust worthy person trying to find a place to meet new people.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) Uhhhhhh not at the moment…. but I might be able to later.

Anyways thank you for viewing this and have a nice day!
01/08/2014 6:55 pm
SiriusZ
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): Eric2120
2. How old are you? : 16
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required): Skype=SiriusZ_1
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? For about 2 years now(PC For life )
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I enjoy the survival aspect as well as community builds. Playing with friendly individuals.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I Would contribute by helping other players. Getting involved with the community and make it stronger.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie): No i haven't.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I looking for a place to call my home in a friendly environment and get to meet new players.
9. Where are you from? (Country): I was born in Canada but now living in mexico.
10. Tell us a bit about yourself: Im a pretty mature guy who enjoys to play minecraft with other people and also like building and Pvp events.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day?About 4-5
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc)Im very modest, but maybe building, Pvp and redstone basics.
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?Yes i enjoy just about everyone in the Mindcrack server. I love their style of play in a SMP server. My favorite member is Guude or Millbee.
14. Why should you be accepted?: I will help create a strong community and will be a very loyal member.
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com): Idk about brag-worthy but some decent things yeah. No pictures tho.
Thanks for considering my application
01/08/2014 4:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
matty4ever74
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) matty4ever74
2. How old are you? 16
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) plank74
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? from a few weeks of it being released on computer ipod ps3 and on xbox
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? being able to use my imagination
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? I could make a spawn village like mindcrack on yt
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) on server and that was due to my little sister using my accout but se got her own now
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? because I like to meet new people
9. Where are you from? (Country) uk
10. Tell us a bit about yourself: I love building I am always inventing things out of redstone and I love working as a team
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? min of 4 depends on what I am doing on the day
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) redstone and building
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? etho and mcgamer
14. Why should you be accepted? I should be help because I can hep people butild and work redsone
don't take screen shot
01/08/2014 4:04 pm
ShawnEPDFTW
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) InfiniLife
2. How old are you? 14
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Skype: minecraftautotheft
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?: 3 years and Computer, Xbox 360, iPhone
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Surviving and building.
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the Grand Mine server? A loyal member who will follow rules and help keep the server alive
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) No
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I love Survival multiplayer and just playing with other people in general
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I'm very co-operative also love to have fun!
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 4-9
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? (e.g. building, redstone, farms, etc) Building, Redstone
13. Do you watch MindCrack videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?: Yes I love the series and do understand the way its played and my favorite member is Bdoubleo
14. Why should you be accepted? Im loyal mature and respect rules
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?(Use imgur.com) no not really
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome