Minecast Network >> LOOKING FOR STAFF!

TacticalDuck's Avatar TacticalDuck10/24/16 2:59 pm
11/11/2016 2:00 pm
tgshowers's Avatar tgshowers
Hello fellow minecrafters! My name is TacticalDuck and I am the proud owner of the up and coming Minecast Network server! We are currently looking for some staff to help us with the day to day running of the server! We are looking for the following:

• 2x Helpers

• 2x Moderators

• If you are interested, please fill out the application below and I will get back to you as soon as I can! NB: There are specific requirements for you to join our team. If you do not meet these requirements, unfortunately, we would not be able to accept you at this current time.

Helper
    Name:
    Age (12+):
    Skype Name:
    Previous Experience:
    Why we should choose you:

--------
    Name:
    Age (13+):
    Skype Name:
    Previous Experience:

Best of luck and hope to hear from you soon!

- Duck

P.S You would be asked to join a post interview with myself after we accept your application.
    TacticalDuck
    Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/11/2016 2:00 pm
    Level 3 : Apprentice Network
    tgshowers
    Are applications still open? If so, what are you still looking for?
    11/11/2016 1:44 pm
    Level 9 : Apprentice Network
    BBoyJD10
    Bump
    11/10/2016 2:37 pm
    BBoyJD10
    Bump
    11/07/2016 2:32 am
    BBoyJD10
    Bump
    11/06/2016 5:26 am
    BBoyJD10
    Bump
    11/02/2016 1:04 pm
    BBoyJD10
    Bump
    10/26/2016 4:48 pm
    BBoyJD10
    Bump!
    10/25/2016 2:12 pm
    Jakerr
    Name: Jake Healey
    Age (13+):16
    Skype Name: privateskypejakehealey
    Previous Experience: I've worked on a lot of different servers in my 6 years of playing Minecraft and over this period I've moderated and administrated on many servers and due to this I have acquired an ability to see potential in a server. When I came across this post I noticed how professional and well set out it was which showed to me the effort and dedication that is going into this project and therefore I believe that it can be successful. Therefore I'm willing to invest my time and effort into helping you to produce and amazing and professional server.

As I mentioned above I've owned Minecraft for 6 years and in this time I've played and staffed on many different servers. The first server I moderated on was a small server called Orbitcraft, this server normally had a player count of 20 players a night and although small it helped me to gain some early experience when it came to staffing a server. After this I joined a server called the Swipeshot network as a builder, whilst working as a builder I helped to make one of their popular hunger games maps called Moon (Link to project: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ames-moon/ ) After this project I then went on to be a Moderator for the server and then progressed to an Admin, and then when the Swipeshot server changed from the Swipeshot Server to MCWarriors, and at this point I became the Staff Manager of the sever which at this point had an average of 150 players per evening, whilst being a manager for this server I helped to create the new mini game Skyblock Warriors which went viral with you tubers such as SkyDoesMinecraft and Deadlox (Link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -1-winner/ ) unforchunately this server was then closed down as the owner got other interests. The next server after this was the Arkipeligo Network, a server that created lots of new mini games for people to play that were created from scratch including a rather remarkable clash of clans type mini game, However due to funding issues this server shut down after about 2 months of opening.

In total, I spent a year with Obritcraft, 2 years with the Swipeshot Team and 2 months with Arkipeligo Network.

Over my time of staffing servers I have gained many skills and abilities that I see as beneficial, to start with I have developed an ability to always keep calm and deal with situations accordingly whilst still giving a professional appearance, I've also gained the ability to always keep peoples morals high and as a Manager at MCWarriors I gained an ability to manage staff efficiently and deal with situations involving my staff correctly, for example issuing warnings and strikes if staff are breaking rules or not dealing with things correctly etc.

Why we should choose you:I feel I have a lot of experience and can always keep peoples moral high whilst playing the game, I feel I'm a friendly approachable person who can set a good example and be a role model to other players and staff members on the server. I also have a good knowledge of commands and can be active most days .
    10/26/2016 10:45 am
    BBoyJD10
    Hello Jake!

Thank you for applying i have sent you a skype PM.
    10/25/2016 8:57 am
    Level 14 : Journeyman Princess
    Frazzool
    Name: Freya.

Age (13+): 16.

Skype Name: Frazzoola.

Previous Experience: Overall, I have had around three and a half years of experience on different types of servers. I have been positioned from as little as helper to as large as co-owner and have been there for servers until the end of their time. The longest time I have been dedicated to a server was for a year and a half on TheSpire factions as an admin/head-admin which unfortunately had to be shut down due to the owner leaving for university and being unable to run it any longer. Additionally, I have helped one or two servers from the ground up, helping them with technical issues, aesthetic issues and giving them some general help and tips around the server as they were new owners.

Why we should choose you: I am a sensible and productive person and once I am dedicated to a project I try my very hardest to make it succeed. I am a very happy and get on very well with players of all ages as I attune myself to suit them but I also have a serious side and do not let things off lightly if something has been done wrong (a.k.a rule breaking and/or generally negative attitudes to the server). I have good experience with all roles and basic coding and will make you laugh too(or try to).
    10/25/2016 12:19 pm
    BBoyJD10
    Hi Freya,

I have sent you a PM! Hope to hear from you soon!
    10/24/2016 5:20 pm
    Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
    DeltaDeathStroke
    Name: DeathStroke_97
    Age (13+): 19
    Skype Name: jzjesus172888
    Previous Experience:
    My own servers as well as other servers. I have been on minecraft since 1.2.5 and since then I have gained different experiences as a minecraft player. On my profile you will see that I have ran a couple of servers myself but never got popular as I lacked the staff members I needed to help me promote the servers. This is a very brief paragraph as I already have proof that I have ran servers on my profile. If you wish for me to go in-depth then please private message me.
    Why we should choose you: Knowledge and experiences. Understanding on how to run a server as well as being a staff member.
    10/24/2016 4:53 pm
    Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
    Mooselk
    Name: Kate
    Age (13+): 18
    Skype Name: Kattie.sunseri
    Previous Experience:
    I started my moderating experiences on Catscraft, an SMP server. After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 Head Mods the server needed. Before long, the “Head Moderator” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award HMod to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Mod. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays. Admin was reserved for friends and well known members that the owner knew on a personal level. The staff of Catscraft eventually ended up becoming "corrupt" in a way. They were a lot younger than I and wanted to focus more on fun and stupidity than being serious. I resigned because staff couldn’t see that blowing up that annoying person’s house was a bad idea. The staff didn’t have any understanding on how to run a server, and couldn’t tell the difference between right or wrong. After a month or 2, the owner of Catscraft invited me back as their “Coder”, a rank designed to deal with the technical issues of the server and to manage the plugins for them. In between positions on Catscraft. Some time whilst working with Catscraft, I applied to become a moderator on a server named Vast PvP. Vast was considered the Australian Badlion, and held up to 80+ players daily. I was a frequent moderator on Vast and held my position for 4 months, before resigning, I’ve since then worked on many projects most of which failed, Although I did most of them for fun and didn’t expect them to go anywhere. My experience with Vast has so far been my biggest in terms of managing players and helping, and has been a huge help in growing my passion for helping. Through my work with servers in the past, I have gained a lot of knowledge on how plugins operate and how to manage them, how to manage a server, and even started learning JavaScript and Python 3 to become more involved. My time as a staff member on previous servers has also helped me to identify problems quicker, and to help resolve them immediately.

I also worked on a few servers, but they weren’t as influential, Still worth mentioning.

Locked-Craft:
    Worked for them for 6 months, After this server died I applied for CatsCraft. I didn't learn much from there, But I still count it as experience. I managed the forums, I responded to player reports via the forum and also in-game reports, I took care of spambots, Necro posters. I moved off-topic/Posts in the wrong section to the right section. I was in-charge of investigating troll reports to frame players/staff.

TeamFortress 2 servers:
    Vatican City: For a while I worked on the Vatican City Network before being dumped by the drunken owner. I managed players and took care of the donation bots misfires, By that I mean if someone didn't receive their VIP rank or Credits. lastly I took care of hackers and managed ban appeals.

I have quite a bit of experience, I'm great with editing configs, Permissions (Most Essentials perms), Groups, BungeeCord, Building (Doesn't really matter since I'm applying for staff) and Creating groups/ranks. On top of that I'd keep this community going, And hopefully help it grow.

Hopefully I could get a higher position since I have quite a bit of experiance.
    10/25/2016 6:12 am
    TacticalDuck
    Hi Katie,

I have sent you a PM! Hope to hear from you soon!
    Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
    www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome